First Grow Ever!

420-magazine-mobile6520441.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1151673691.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So now I'm thinking perhaps I didn't water enough? Idk, I need advice. If I'm using promix do I have to water until it overflows/runoff. Is this necessary? Does the entire pot need saturated?

Promix is sphagnum moss not soil so you will need to water more often. Watering to runoff is a good idea.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread
Thank you for your patience and advice. My concern is something happening that I'm not prepared to handle like root rot or something I have no knowledge of, I may be over thinking things also..... idk. If I water just enough to keep the plants happy and healthy will that suffice? Or is it necessary to prevent disease to water to runoff? My concern is how to clean up the runoff in my small grow space. I really don't have room for, say, a wet/dry vacuum, nor do I want to risk the noise it would produce to run it.

In soiless mediums you water/feed daily and manage ph within a zone of 5.5-6.0

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine
I'm using pH perfect nutes so I shouldn't have to worry too much about that. I will start feeding them daily and see how they respond. I feed them all 2 days ago and split one gallon between all 5 of them at 1/4 strength, manufacturers suggestions on nutes and cal/mag and has been looking good so far, I'll switch it to daily and see how they do. Thanks again

My experience with AN is 1/2 strength works great. I start at 1/4 and work up to 1/2, later in flowering ill bump it up just a little.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Omg I see the technology here and I'm doing everything manual lol. Damn that thing looks like it belongs in a space shuttle lmao

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm trying to find a device that auto regulates humidity and temp I've just invested in something called inkbird but am yet to figure out how it works!

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Back
Top Bottom