First Grow - Pineapple Chunk/Tangerine Dream

Picking up clones today. Get my clones from a collective of patients good group of older guys. Looks like its gonna be 3 jacks 3 northern lights and one girlscout cookie ( clone only from bay area supposedly) we will see. Ill post up some photos later when I get home

Sounds like some really good strands! I've been dying to try growing some Girl Scout Cookies ever since I ate these cookie that were made using GSC. They literally tasted just like the thin mint cookies :)

Sounds like some really good strands! I've been dying to try growing some Girl Scout Cookies ever since I ate these cookie that were made using GSC. They literally tasted just like the thin mint cookies :)

Yhea man I feel ya! I just hope its the real deal and not some fake (alot of that going around). I ended up getting 6 Cherry Pies and 1 GSC. My new ebb and flow table came in and I got it all set up. I need to run to walmart and pick me up a cheap CFL to hold my clones over until my t5's get here tommarow in the mail. Ill upload some pics later! Stay posted

Okay so here are the pics. The table is freaking sexy and I cant wait to use it. The clones well not so sexy, but I think I can nurse them back to good health. clones have an excellent root system already and they are currently in rapid rooters besides the GSC which I requested in soil because this is going to be a mother plant.

I currently have six (6) 6x6 jumbo rockwool cubes soaking in a 5.5ph solution in a 36 gallon trashcan. I'm going to re flush them tommarow after my son's boy scout camp wait 30 minutes and re-test PH to see if they are staying at 5.5.

The rest of my shit comes in the mail tommarow and I should be able to set up my t-5 lights and I am planning on just plopping the clones into the rock wool waiting 3-5 days for the roots to advance into the cube then handwater them with 1/4 strength Botanicare pure blend pro (grow) until they get big enough to add in the rest of my nutes. I plan to hand water them in my veg tent until my current grow is done then throw their asses in the flower tent w/ flood table.

This plan is not set in stone, but from all the research I have been doing this sounds good? I gave the baby girls a light shower with 1/2 strength liquid light/saturator from dutch masters. They are currently 21 days old.

Anyways I am sure I left something out as it is late and I just finished doing tons of homework.

On with the picture's
20130723_201541.jpg

20130724_002155.jpg

That's freaking sweet! How much was it and what are the dimensions if you don't mind me asking? Also, are you planning in putting something like Mylar over the top of the plants in there to protect the roots from light? I've always wondered how you protect the roots from light on those tables after they grow outside the rockwool cubes. Can't wait to see everything setup! :D

awesome setup- reps

Thanks FC!

That's freaking sweet! How much was it and what are the dimensions if you don't mind me asking? Also, are you planning in putting something like Mylar over the top of the plants in there to protect the roots from light? I've always wondered how you protect the roots from light on those tables after they grow outside the rockwool cubes. Can't wait to see everything setup! :D

American Hydroponics Bigfoot system its will fit in a 2x4 tent. you can check out american hydro's website and it has the dimension and price listed. was about 390 with shipping or so. I could have made one my self but living in a townhome I dont have any power tools to cut wood or did not feel like dealing with pvc to make a stand.

Thanks man!
That set up is looking nice! I am just going to settle for a small domed clone tray, because I have space issues!

Thanks man! The small dome will work out fine for ya!

American Hydroponics Bigfoot system its will fit in a 2x4 tent. you can check out american hydro's website and it has the dimension and price listed. was about 390 with shipping or so. I could have made one my self but living in a townhome I dont have any power tools to cut wood or did not feel like dealing with pvc to make a stand.

Already looking at them online lol. 300-400 seems about the average for most well built systems. I have built one myself in the past. It only costs about 75$ to build mine but not nearly as clean or durable as one of these. I definitely see one of these in my near future :D Cant to see you fill yours up.

Update: 24.5 days of flower!
20130725_091128.jpg
20130725_091115.jpg
20130725_091106.jpg
20130725_091058.jpg
20130725_091052.jpg
20130725_091038.jpg
20130725_091031.jpg
20130725_091024.jpg

Rockwool is excellent water is staying at 5.5 after first flush, plan on transplanting to rockwool cube soon. Both of my new tents have not arrived yet so I am kind of in limbo, but I have received the rest of my items.

My new PH meter freaking kicks ass, sooo easy! I also recieved several timers, quick cure net, 2f t5 lights, 125w G8LED UFO for mother tent, 4 inch Phresh carbon filter w/ duct muffler and Inline fan, various power cords, light ratchets and a pocket microscope.

I still need to dig through all this crap and get everything situated because the only thing holding all this back is the tents!
20130725_092532.jpg
20130725_092452.jpg
20130725_091920.jpg
20130725_091744.jpg

Update: 24.5 days of flower!

Rockwool is excellent water is staying at 5.5 after first flush, plan on transplanting to rockwool cube soon. Both of my new tents have not arrived yet so I am kind of in limbo, but I have received the rest of my items.

My new PH meter freaking kicks ass, sooo easy! I also recieved several timers, quick cure net, 2f t5 lights, 125w G8LED UFO for mother tent, 4 inch Phresh carbon filter w/ duct muffler and Inline fan, various power cords, light ratchets and a pocket microscope.

I still need to dig through all this crap and get everything situated because the only thing holding all this back is the tents!

Soooo jealous of the new equipment dude. Looks insane! I Especially like your meter. I know those are pretty spendy but worth every penny. Any reason your using the LED for the mother tent? Just guessing but I always thought T5's would be the most energy efficient for a veg/mother tent. The only reason I'm asking is cuz in planning on getting 4 4ft T5's for my 2x4 tent and then upgrading to a 4x4 for my 600w HPS.

Looks like your expanding to a pretty big grow. Out of curiosity are you becoming professional or still just a hobby? Lol

Wowza!!! You dropped some dough! That ph meter alone lol! Very nice!

Thanks man! Yhea I think I'm done spending for awhile before I anger the wife.

Soooo jealous of the new equipment dude. Looks insane! I Especially like your meter. I know those are pretty spendy but worth every penny. Any reason your using the LED for the mother tent? Just guessing but I always thought T5's would be the most energy efficient for a veg/mother tent. The only reason I'm asking is cuz in planning on getting 4 4ft T5's for my 2x4 tent and then upgrading to a 4x4 for my 600w HPS.

Looks like your expanding to a pretty big grow. Out of curiosity are you becoming professional or still just a hobby? Lol

Thanks alot man! I decided to use the LED because the tent that I am putting my mother plant only has room for about 2 mother plants and is not long enough to use t5's and I did not want to go the CFL route. If I had the room I would of got another tent to put t5's for the mothers.

I have a few friends that will pick up meds for cheap "donations" to offset growing costs. For right now its pretty much a hobby, but I plan to go big once I buy my own house with a large basement. Wife is going to go out and get her medical recommendation so I have more room to clone. 15 plant limit is hurting me so an extra 15 plants will help

Backpackin' ... your plants are beautiful ... you have a green thumb ... :thumb:

Thanks!
Congrats on the new stuff :)

What kind, brand name, is the PH meter?

Thanks Scar! it's a Hanna Instruments HI 9813-6N Waterproof pH/EC/TDS Temperature Meter Clean and Calibration Check

Your plants are the very picture of health, backpackin!

:thumb:

Thanks Graytail!

I sent you a message but I decided to post this here so other's can check this guy out. This guy is a little winded but he brings up a lot of good techniques. His philosophy is to grow fewer plants but bigger to stay under the plant limit. If you can get over him putting down other grow techniques and some of his rambling... there is some good info. He also does a Miracle grow fertilizer comparison, watering straight from tap and some other things that I found interesting.

search:
Training 1+ POUND Cannabis Plants by "HygroHybrid"

Sounds like its gonna be an awesome setup! I love the whole "donations" concept. It reminds me of the women on Craigslist who accept donations or the illegal garage Texas Hold'em Tournaments :D The government is so stupid lol

I have a similar plan of eventually filling a basement. In the meantime ill be taking small donations as well lol. Looking forward to seeing you get all the tents setup. Are you going to piggy back the ventilation on any of them or separate for each?

Back
Top Bottom