First Time Grower White Widow From Seedsman

Well im subbed for the ride

Ok so made it over alil late but better late then never lol. Nice job picking out white widow its a nice big yielder an pretty easy to grow. You wont be disappointed. But yea good luck with the grow im down to see u knock it out the park for first run. With all the good people here i have faith ur guna do great.

Thank you blaze! I chose to just do 1 so I can put my all into it. I’m not a smoker (anymore) but I’ll grow it for the hub. Hopefully I’ll get plenty and a nice lil plant I mean I’ll have a good teacher and all of you as well. Nice to have u for the ride! My lights on it’s way so as soon as it’s here and my bean pops we’ll get this party started

Thank you blaze! I chose to just do 1 so I can put my all into it. I’m not a smoker (anymore) but I’ll grow it for the hub. Hopefully I’ll get plenty and a nice lil plant I mean I’ll have a good teacher and all of you as well. Nice to have u for the ride! My lights on it’s way so as soon as it’s here and my bean pops we’ll get this party started

Well shizz with mr jack N the gud crew here u got the best help there is lol. And sweet u got a new light what is it if u dnt mind me askn? I need to get some more lights now since i had some1 break into my greenhouse an take my whole garden almost. So now down to jus my indoor tent girls. But luckily i still got most of all the breeder girls ive been doing with ur hub. So ill be sending u guys some new auto genetics to play with once i harvest the plants they are currently growing on lol.

Can’t wait never tried ww now we will give it only a few weeks of veg n off to flower hopfully she grows fast

Yea man ww is a beast of a grower. Ive only ever done a cross of a ww b4 but it showed alot of the ww traits an dude omg it was a beast lol. I ended up having to super crop her in flower like 4 times cuz each time she jus kept growing up into the lights :morenutes: :headbanger::laugh:. But yea bro i cant wait to see wat ur can do with the new lights and some good genetics. from what ive been hearing is that seedsman is a pretty good breeder. I haven't ever done any seedsman beans myself but from what i hear they should be pretty good. So i expect she will be a beast for u guys. Make sure to top her and lst her good an u shud be in store for good ass meds. I cant wait to try these seedsmans seeds. I got some good ideas i wana use to cross with tht cbd 30:1 and that alaskan purple hmm they sound like some tastey treats lol.

I got in the sponsor grow with Giixer I’ll tag u in it. That’s bs someone stole all ur shit I’m sorry that really sucks literally why I hate mankind in general most days but you can always get things back and the come up will be even greater hub is experimenting with making seed too as I’m sure u know so Ull be getting some of that “black cheese” lol we disagree on the name but it’s his shit

02760603-5ECF-49CB-B15F-46849A580975.jpeg

she finally sprouted!!! Light will be here tomorrow just in time.
Day 1

Back
Top Bottom