First Timer 1 Pound Per Plant!

I wish I had that much money to invest into a grow. Your plants are looking great. Is someone helping you with this garden? Impressive for first timer.

Thanks dank girl...nobody is helping me. Picked up tips on this site as well as others and obviously contuing to learn. I learned a ton surfing this site and glad to be able to post my own journals that can maybe help some others as well as I can get some more advice from experienced growers.

ive been running with a sealed room for a long time now running an ac in the room too but air exchanges from under the door and when I go in and out, windows all sealed cause of the smell I run no filters atm but will when I partition out the room.

I'm really loving how clean the setup is. Being only a week away from flower on my grow I'm really regretting not starting off straight with hydro. I've learned that soil sucks, especially if you're trying to maintain a clean environment. Everything in your setup looks great though. Unless they swell like a mofo I'd say expect closer to a half per plant, maybe 3/4. A dried pound is a shit ton which I never realized before until I saw 12 oz jarred in front of me from an outdoor plant (1oz a jar probably made it seem worse)

Definitely do not want you to think that they're not capable of producing a pound each but keep at it. Would really like to be surprised by the dry weight and I'm sure you wouldn't be upset :laugh:

Realized I had too many questions to write multiple paragraphs out..

Strain and type?
How long did you veg?
Are those individual DWC buckets made yourself or from a kit? (plus pics, lol)
Nutrients used and fed by schedule or plant's response?
Water PH/PPM?
CO2 PPM?
Ceiling height?

Sums up most of what I'd like to know.

Here's some pics today. I am in day 38 of flower. Plants are kinda tall and wide, kinda hard to get full shots
image18932.jpg
image18933.jpg
image18934.jpg
image18935.jpg
image18936.jpg

Ok, I have an 8 inch carbon filter in my flower room and an ozone generator in the room outside. But this dank is smelling out of control. Yea my filters and ozone generator are working but I would love to in a perfect world try to eliminate the smell all the way if possible. At least in the outside room. I was gonna buy another carbon scrubber and put it in the outside room. Does anyone have any suggestions?

more air flow if that's not affordable O.n.a concentrate think someone has a thread on here on a bucket set up it's mix ratio is bit off in all ways but you can make ur own adjustments

Ok thanks, I will try to search. Again since it's my first go, I knew it would stink but with the filter and ozone, I didn't think every inch would smell like straight dank

I run a 10" 1070 CFM Hyperfan on 40% with a 1700 CFM 12"x39" Phresh Filter in a 12'x16' room that is nearly air tight and there isn't a single smell even putting your nose up to the smallest cracks along the door. I do vent out of the room as I'm not running CO2 yet. As long as you keep negative pressure on the room you should not have any issues with any smells. You need a setup that is pulling more air than is even available in the room creating a slight suction of outside air while maintaining your CO2. If you decide to go with the outside route then don't forget to take into account how much air you are moving that could be pulling air out of your flower room. Move your fan and filter to a more central location or get a second setup if in the budget and put it on the opposite corner if you're scrubbing inside the flower room.

Back
Top Bottom