Flump's Grow: Dinamed CBD, 2019/12

... but I planted mine in December... :rofl: I think I have the patience to grow 16 weeks sativas now.. Easy... :rofl:
Are you going to join us in the Nevilles Haze grow this coming fall Flump ? Its a 16 week finisher

Flump...the "experience" is NOT needed , as you have all of us for help/guidence/etc. Wat you do need though , is space...the more , the better!
Hey, you're the one that told me it wasn't a good idea in my 2x4x5 tent! :rofl: And this strain is too strong for me anyway...

But hey I will be watching the NH grow journal for sure!

And thank all for all your help offer. I really like this community. Took me a long time to find it but I'm here to stay! :circle-of-love:
I Agree 420% Flump. I am here to stay, Lots of Great folks on here.

Howdy Flump & Gang :ciao::smokin:Hope everyone is having a nice 4/20:ganjamon:

It’s been a minute but Wow weee your little plant has totally transformed! Last time I saw her she had just turned the corner and began greening up.

She’s Gorgeous! You & Doc have done a great job with her! Even notes for next time. Right on fellas.

Excited to see your next grow! I see you got some new beans too! I’m trying to stay away from the websites and sales. Might buy something tonight tho haha. I feel the trigger finger itching to fire:)

Cheers all!

Howdy Flump & Gang :ciao::smokin:Hope everyone is having a nice 4/20:ganjamon:

It’s been a minute but Wow weee your little plant has totally transformed! Last time I saw her she had just turned the corner and began greening up.

She’s Gorgeous! You & Doc have done a great job with her! Even notes for next time. Right on fellas.

Excited to see your next grow! I see you got some new beans too! I’m trying to stay away from the websites and sales. Might buy something tonight tho haha. I feel the trigger finger itching to fire:)

Cheers all!
Hey Wrenn! Glad you catch up, and thanks for the kind words. Hope everything runs smoothly on your side with the new addition to the family! Have a nice one sir! :passitleft:

My entry for the 420 contest!
20200420_111931.jpg

Back
Top Bottom