Flump's Grow: Dinamed CBD, 2019/12

Correct. Lower half is green while upper half is ragged. Does it mean something?

20200409_181342.jpg
20200409_181349.jpg

It's the lights.

I had my lights all the way to the top of my tent so they were a good distance from the canopy. They must have been too bright, Maybe this time I will not turn them up all the way. Is that what you would recommend Doc ?

Yup...3 weeks looks about right to me too. Flump...this is when a grower will make ...or break the harvest. Showing patience and resolve right now is most important. She may look like she is ready now...she is NOT!
Your girl there will bulk up some more and existing gland heads will swell and mature , getting heavy with resin. Harvesting too early is a crime, and many plants/crops have been ruined by growers not having patience. Let her get 'ripe' . You will not regret it. As far as lights go and positioning them...i stand by my method of putting them all up as high in your tent/grow room as you can. Let the plants grow into them. All my grows are this way and i will NOT go back to always messin with my lights...just get them up as high as possible and leave them alone. Cheers...just my thoughts. :circle-of-love:

Yup...3 weeks looks about right to me too. Flump...this is when a grower will make ...or break the harvest. Showing patience and resolve right now is most important. She may look like she is ready now...she is NOT!
Your girl there will bulk up some more and existing gland heads will swell and mature , getting heavy with resin. Harvesting too early is a crime, and many plants/crops have been ruined by growers not having patience. Let her get 'ripe' . You will not regret it. As far as lights go and positioning them...i stand by my method of putting them all up as high in your tent/grow room as you can. Let the plants grow into them. All my grows are this way and i will NOT go back to always messin with my lights...just get them up as high as possible and leave them alone. Cheers...just my thoughts. :circle-of-love:
Yes sir! I'm a patient dude. Lights are at the top of the tent now. Looking forward to harvest! Thanks a lot for your feedback Dugg. Always appreciated! :circle-of-love:

I totally agree Duggan I Love having my lights all the way in the top of my tent. I am a newbie so I cant really say from experience other then my last grow but now that I have them that way and the results that Duggan gets I don't plan on changing them

lookin good Flump. Clearly you/we can see she is a salt lovin bitch. showing fade after such an early flip , in such a big pot. Clear indication of a 'frankenstrain' salt lover. If you grow this strain again you'll know how to treat/feed her.
Anyhow , IMO she still has a ways to go like 10 days/2 weeks. Cheers eh.
Thanks Dugg, appreciate it. This is very suprising to me since she's not an OG strain! I learned a lot this grow! Looking forward to harvest and next grow!

Thanks! So no more TP drench? Only GI from now on?

Yep. Fatten 'em up. Sweeten 'em up. GI all the way. No need for more pistilate growth.....lets fatten the calyx's.

If you grow this strain again, it will be much better, because the roots will be more robust and veg will go smoother. It's hard to believe that the sick little thing we saw at the beginning is going to produce those buds!

Next time, we'll hit that with Snake Oil a week prior to the Cat series and we'll keep the lights up high so the top of the plant matches the middle and bottom.

On the other hand, you're going to get a nice yield and some amazing flavors from this one.

Back
Top Bottom