Fr3d Perpetual Grow Bubble Hash Plant

Re: Fr3d Perpetual Grow Soil/Veg Tent - 105W CFL (GLR) - Flower Tent 400W HPS - 10/14

and they are Happy
The Bubble Hash Gods lol
Chronic Weekend to you Fr3d :thumb:

Re: Fr3d Perpetual Grow Soil/Veg Tent - 105W CFL (GLR) - Flower Tent 400W HPS - 10/14

Nice :high-five:

I want to make hash when I harvest.

What kind of bags do you use?

Hey Dres i love to make hash i live in a hash country very near to Morocco here weed is like water on the desert :) ,on the other and all the ppl smokes hash since ever lol, i use 5 bags a work bag (190µm) and 120µm/70µm/45µm/25µm and i want to add a 90µm bag wen i have time (money)

and they are Happy
The Bubble Hash Gods lol
Chronic Weekend to you Fr3d :thumb:

Tks Cronic and yes the hare :cheer:
Nice looking hash how much did you get off of all that plant?

Hey MrFlex from 118 gr of fresh plant i got 4.8 gr from the 70/45/35 bags(i only pass the material one time) i had disposal from the 120 bag 1gr+- not worthy to smoke

IMG_51772.JPG

IMG_51811.JPG

IMG_51823.JPG

IMG_51833.JPG

:peace:

ah Fr3d it is looking like candy
Happy Skunkday Man :thumb:

ah Fr3d it is looking like candy
Happy Skunkday Man :thumb:

Hey Cronic for me is like candy, here in my country we usual refer to top hashish by the name bom mel (honey good / good honey ) :) wen I was younger I had a friend he was always singing wen making a joint " the good honey already boil in our hands lalala " ... have green day Mate Chronic

sounds like some good ole days
but then again we get older and were still making good ole days as we go
Keep em Green Fr3d Happy Munchday :thumb:

sounds like some good ole days
but then again we get older and were still making good ole days as we go
Keep em Green Fr3d Happy Munchday :thumb:

:Namaste:

Chop day for the Brainstorm

IMG_51971.JPG

IMG_51981.JPG

IMG_51992.JPG

IMG_52053.JPG

IMG_5205_-_Copy_-_Copy.JPG

IMG_5205_-_Copy.JPG

IMG_52092.JPG

IMG_52101.JPG

IMG_5211.JPG

IMG_52121.JPG

Silver Haze 9 alien clone frosting like polar north week 7

IMG_52071.JPG

IMG_5206_-_Copy.JPG

IMG_52062.JPG

Silver Haze 9 Mother put to flower

IMG_51941.JPG

Awesome pics here Fr3d :bravo:
Chronic Weekend to you man :high-five:

Frost alert on Fr3ds page! :trance: In agreement with Cron & Dres beautiful plants!
What is the planned use for the nice sugar trim? I vote bubblehash :thumb:

Nice chop lots of sugar trim as CA called it lol and that mother you have is going to be a monstrous beauty keep up all the great work cause it is most definitely paying off also did you get the wet weight?

Awesome pics here Fr3d :bravo:
Chronic Weekend to you man :high-five:

Thks Cronic

Yes, beautiful pictures!

Those two plants are real stunners, too.

Congratulations on another harvest :)

Thks Dres

Frost alert on Fr3ds page! :trance: In agreement with Cron & Dres beautiful plants!
What is the planned use for the nice sugar trim? I vote bubblehash :thumb:

Thks and about the trim will be to the freezer but eventually will be bubble has

Nice chop lots of sugar trim as CA called it lol and that mother you have is going to be a monstrous beauty keep up all the great work cause it is most definitely paying off also did you get the wet weight?

Thks mate nop i didnt guet the wet weight but will post weight on redy for jars

Happy Tokerday Fr3d :thumb:

Happy Tokerday Fr3d :thumb:

Thks Cronic

Thks mate nop i didnt guet the wet weight but will post weight on redy for jars

Hey friends :Namaste: has promise dry weight 61.5 less some gr. already smoked

IMG_52231.JPG

still over a couple oz that's good looking smoke too :bravo:
Happy Sativaday Fr3d :thumb:

Woot, nice harvest, Fr3d!

And thanks for the great weigh-container idea. I've been wondering what I was going to use - now I know I'll use my salad container! :laughtwo:

Hope your weekend is going well! :)

Happy Munchday Fr3d :thumb:

still over a couple oz that's good looking smoke too :bravo:
Happy Sativaday Fr3d :thumb:

Thks mate :high-five:

Woot, nice harvest, Fr3d!

And thanks for the great weigh-container idea. I've been wondering what I was going to use - now I know I'll use my salad container! :laughtwo:

Hope your weekend is going well! :)

Lol its always tricky weight in such a small scale, im glade you liked the idea :thumb:

Nice harvest!

:welcome: Thks friend you more then welcome to spam here :laughtwo:

So 2 weeks ago i bought a air cloner, well has everybody know it works pretty well on the clones :cheer:

IMG_52241.JPG

IMG_5231.JPG

IMG_52292.JPG

A clone i took from the Green Crack after 7 days only tap water and voodoo juice and some drops of bud candy to feed the benies

IMG_52273.JPG

IMG_5227_-_Copy.JPG

I hope you guys like the pics, its more to come in a couple of minutes cuse its chop day for the wired kinky twisted alien look type Silver Haze 9 clone :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom