Fr3d Perpetual Grow Bubble Hash Plant

Re: Fr3d Perpetual Grow Soil - Veg Tent 105W CFL - GLR - Flower Tent 400W HPS - 10/14

Hey friends got 3 Shiva skunk on the flower side second week ,have some green crack clones gueting roots ,got 2 new seeds (will say the strain names latter with photos) and to close I had a new glass piece an oil rig with perculator to smoke or vappe my bubble hash and oil (have one piece like this in my country it is a miracle ),BTW I had make oil with the last hash I made, used ISO as solvent ,at the end all run well but in future I think will stay with the bubble hash , see you guys latter with some pics

Peace

Re: Fr3d Perpetual Grow Soil - Veg Tent 105W CFL - GLR - Flower Tent 400W HPS - 10/14

Ok lets do this, ohh BTW i run my dry shiva skunk plants from the last grow in to bubble hash it is dry has wee speak

last run Hash (Green Crack) ready for the nail

IMG_72314.JPG

IMG_72324.JPG

IMG_72334.JPG

Shiva Skunk flower tent weak 2

IMG_72353.JPG

IMG_72365.JPG

IMG_72374.JPG

IMG_72404.JPG

My 2 new strains

IMG_72385.JPG

My first adventure in solvents extracts i use ISO has solvent and half of my GK run hash

IMG_72474.JPG

IMG_72486.JPG

IMG_72545.JPG

IMG_7254_-_Copy.JPG

Shiva Skunk bubble hash made today

IMG_72436.JPG

IMG_72454.JPG

IMG_72725.JPG

And my new rig

IMG_72584.JPG

IMG_72553.JPG

IMG_72686.JPG

IMG_72674.JPG

IMG_72665.JPG

IMG_72696.JPG

IMG_72714.JPG

IMG_72706.JPG

:peace:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey friends so from the 3 Shiva Skunk i have in flower , i had to chop one to make some hash (i was running low :) ) next week the other 2 will be treat same way , i am pretty happy cuz this time i could take full melt from 2 bags in the 1º run (usually i only get one bag full melt or 80% melt @Max) i am passing the pics from card now will update wen ready :Namaste:

Missed the whole show but read on LA's thread how you didn't have many followers so I decided to drop by. Make sure you give me an invite to your next run; you have another subscriber in me.
You can post the invite on one of my active threads to get more followers.

Missed the whole show but read on LA's thread how you didn't have many followers so I decided to drop by. Make sure you give me an invite to your next run; you have another subscriber in me.
You can post the invite on one of my active threads to get more followers.

Thks BAR and welcome i´m glade you pass by many thks :Namaste:

So the Hash is ready to the containers , and i have run the other 2 plant in hash 2 will post the pics later

IMG_76083.JPG

IMG_76094.JPG

IMG_76103.JPG

IMG_76112.JPG

IMG_76122.JPG

IMG_7613.JPG

Oh me oh my!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom