Fr3d Perpetual Grow Bubble Hash Plant

Re: Fr3d Perpetual Grow Soil/Veg Tent - 105W CFL (GLR) - Flower Tent 400W HPS - 10/14

Great job on that Brainstorm Fred (that's the name my brain sees)! Those buds look sticky enough to hang posters.

Nice share on the clone/cloner, too. :thumb:

Thks amigo trichomes, ok i have place a order for the zdnet4 from greensun with some changes in the spectrum, i do not now if it is perfect or if it is good but to me seems right to me @ least better than the first spectrum

New Spec

For Color ration,after apply it from our engineer,you are right,engineer said it mix blue and red,will be better helpful veg growing,so he suggest color ration like this :

6 630nm Red
4 660nm deep red
3 450nm blue
3 460nm deep blue
1 390nmuv
1 850nm Infrared

Ok now why have i choose Green Sun ove Topled : simple very simple top led have cheap leds true but the charge large amounts of money for the shipping plus if you have a request spectrum you have to pay more, lets see a couple of examples : MarsII 400w price 210 usd plus 60 usd for shipping plus 80 usd for ve spectrum final price : 350 USD, topled reflector 96x3w price 180 usd plus 48 usd for shipping final price 228 usd, do you see what i am talking, ok lets see Green Sun Led for just 187 usd i can get a 72*3W ZNET4 155w LED with a custom spectrum this cost already included ports, and Amy from Green Sun was tireless with PM/mails and forum tread replies, Sry to say but in my opinion Sarah from topled don't give so much importance to the costumer maybe i have catch Sarah with to much work or something maybe not, but after all i'm happy with my new led lets hope to come fast to my country see you guys latter

:peace:

Re: Fr3d Perpetual Grow Soil/Veg Tent - 105W CFL (GLR) - Flower Tent 400W HPS - 10/14

very nice diary and plants Fr3d.
cheers.

E.D.

Hoping to make the switch in my grow room here soon also Fr3d!

Grats on your new equipment I am sure you will put them to great use :thumb:

Awesome news :) enjoy and prosper! :)

Thks friends
very nice diary and plants Fr3d.
cheers.

E.D.

Thks and :welcome:

Little update

SH9 3/4 weeks to go

IMG_54221.JPG

IMG_54233.JPG

IMG_54274.JPG

IMG_54334.JPG

IMG_54375.JPG

IMG_54344.JPG

IMG_54381.JPG

IMG_5438_-_Copy.JPG

Cotton Candy

IMG_54393.JPG

Veg tent

IMG_54414.JPG

Dinafem WW Toped turn out to be a fim

IMG_54434.JPG

Looking good Fr3d

Nice looking girl hope she is everything you dreamed mate

Looking good Fr3d

Thks friends (amigos), well about the led got some updates, on monday Amy from Green Sun mail-me to inform my LED was already assembled with my veg spec,day 26 i receive my DHL tracking number, now it's waiting, will take some days for sure since it come from Hong-Kong to south Europe, i am just prying for the LED do not be stuck in my country customs, and the charge me an absurd amount of money to claim my package, well lets hope not

Re: Fr3d Perpetual Grow Soil - Veg Tent 105W CFL - GLR - Flower Tent 400W HPS - 10/14

:cheer: weee LED already in Europe

Friday, March 28, 2014 Location Time Pieces
6 Processed at LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 10:18 PM
1 Pieces

5 Arrived at Sort Facility LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 6:07 PM
1 Pieces

4 Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 4:31 AM
1 Pieces

3 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 4:24 AM
1 Pieces

Thursday, March 27, 2014 Location Time Pieces
2 Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 8:31 PM
1 Pieces

1 Shipment picked up HONG KONG - HONG KONG 4:21 PM
1 Pieces

Re: Fr3d Perpetual Grow Soil - Veg Tent 105W CFL - GLR - Flower Tent 400W HPS - 10/14

Getting closer Fr3d youll have it in your hands soon :thumb:

I hope the issues are resolved for you also
its part of the reason why I got advanced led's
one day if I have money I may try intelligent
i mean there was no greensun or top led when i got mine but there still were a lot of them out there
i just wanted the made in usa and at the time they were using top grade led's when not everyone was

Mate Im so sorry your in this position, it seems crazy that you would be treated in such a manner by a sponsoring company! ???? I hope your spirits rise my friend and the situation is resolved soon.

I hope the issues are resolved for you also
its part of the reason why I got advanced led's
one day if I have money I may try intelligent
i mean there was no greensun or top led when i got mine but there still were a lot of them out there
i just wanted the made in usa and at the time they were using top grade led's when not everyone was

Hey Cronic and LA thks mates your support counts a lot to me, you guys can traking this story here :

Buy Qualified LED Grow Light at GreenSun

and after read all email and PM i got from Green Sun plz give me you opinion on the matter maybe it is me making a storm on a glass of water

I would be more than pissed at this point the frustration alone would get to me
no you aren't over reacting they are a sponsor here you try to resolve it through emails then on site she asked to not do
it on site but this is their customer support/service
if I pay a price to my door incl shipping I expect it to reach my door
I sent something to the uk once I had to pay whatever cost to get it there customs paperwork and everything
and it got there where it suppose to go

Christ mate sounds like you're getting a proper run around! Just read it all and no you aint over reacting in my book!!!

I would be more than pissed at this point the frustration alone would get to me
no you aren't over reacting they are a sponsor here you try to resolve it through emails then on site she asked to not do
it on site but this is their customer support/service
if I pay a price to my door incl shipping I expect it to reach my door
I sent something to the uk once I had to pay whatever cost to get it there customs paperwork and everything
and it got there where it suppose to go

It is always good to have ppl like you two share the ups and downs of this Roller Coaster i am has always tankful for your support :Namaste:

Ok it seems i finally get my refund, Amy send me a pic of the transfer, the refund me less 19 buck but to be true i don´t care no more, i just want to forget this past weeks and return to normal, and finally share pics of my girls from the las weeks, btw SH9 momy chopped down, i am go feed the girls now and after will organize all the pic and select a few to update this perpetual journal, expect a update in a couple of hours

Ok friends lets se some pics, Pics from SH9 momy have a couple of weeks

Some bubble hash from trim i had on freezer
IMG_54494.JPG

IMG_54536.JPG

SH9 momy

IMG_54632.JPG

IMG_54661.JPG

IMG_54653.JPG

IMG_54646.JPG

IMG_54672.JPG

IMG_54684.JPG

IMG_54725.JPG

IMG_54786.JPG

IMG_54795.JPG

IMG_54803.JPG

IMG_54825.JPG

IMG_54841.JPG

IMG_54863.JPG

IMG_54913.JPG

IMG_54921.JPG

Before work done

IMG_54933.JPG

During

IMG_54982.JPG

And after

IMG_55013.JPG

Green Crack 2 weeks in flower

IMG_55312.JPG

IMG_55324.JPG

Cotton Candy week 5 not impressed with bud development for now but have to say this girl is putting al the bling out is coated with resin already

IMG_55334.JPG

IMG_55342.JPG

IMG_55365.JPG

Veg tent on front Dinafem W W , back a Green Crack clone

IMG_55414.JPG

Flower tent

IMG_55465.JPG

Looking good Fr3d Gratz on the Haul :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom