Freakshow

Shukin

420 Member
Has anyone heard of the strain freak show? I currently acquired a clone and heard it’s genetics are A long line of clones with deformities. Haven’t been able to find much online on this plant

69F31199-2402-44FF-BD51-606C9AD46D13.jpeg

EAA21B5E-5DCD-41EB-BD03-C9D099EA7F22.jpeg

You could put that on display and charge entrance. That thing is weird! I'd love to see how it flowers and even more how it tastes and feels to smoke. I hope you keep sharing its progress. Freaks need love too.

Freakshow-img.jpg

Freakshow​

The 2019 debut release of the Freakshow seed, produced by Humboldt Seed Company, is a unique and novel creation, lovingly referred to as Cannabis Lusus Monstra. With a completely new morphology, Freakshow simply has to be experienced to believe. California breeder “Shapeshifter” spent years selecting for oddities as a personal challenge. As he says, “After 40 years, normalcy starts to get a little monotonous.” Growing Freakshow does not require different treatment, but identifying the male vs. female can be tougher than regular cannabis. We hope you enjoy this wonderful, terpene-rich, beautiful plant!

Has anyone heard of the strain freak show? I currently acquired a clone and heard it’s genetics are A long line of clones with deformities. Haven’t been able to find much online on this plant
Freakshow is definitely a unique looking plant. It has come up in threads here many times and the second link that @HashGirl provided lists about 50 plus threads from here on this msg board.

If you were not finding much online I get the feeling that you might have been using a phone. A google search with a desktop computer or a laptop would show hundreds of links going back to 2019 when the news about this strain started to show up.

The history of breeding one plant with a strange leaf with another strain with an unusual leaf started a long time ago. A lot of work over years and years went into developing enough plants with some stable genetics before they were able to start producing enough seeds to send to the seed banks.

Thank you so much that was actually very helpful. When I made the trade I wasn’t too sure if I was being messed with. I actually thought to myself “ this guy just wants to get a few free clones“ I wasn’t 100% convinced it was even a pot plant. I will continue to post pics as it grows. Not too sure how to start a journal on here. I haven’t on the computer for about a decade now so all I have is a Phone. So you are right about that lol. Not too sure how to start a journal on here. Haven’t figured out the mechanics of this forum yet. Thanks again for earlier help.

Hi @Shukin! To start a journal go to the Grow tab on top of the page , then Grow Journals, then Journals In Progress, then click on the Black button that says Post Thread and has a paper and pencil icon. I hope that helps. We would all love to watch your Freak Show grow and especially flower! Here's a page that will help you too: How to Make a Grow Journal

Back
Top Bottom