Gauge Steel's House Warming Party - Cookies & Kush With Hydro Downstairs - Welcome

Re: Gauge Steel's House Warming Party - Cookies & Kush With Hydro Downstairs - Welcom

MBAP DWC 50 something days Old. Fimmed on the 4th node. Got lucky and got 8 colas.
She has swelled since then. I will get an updated pic soon.
First pic is the latest.

IMG_0039145.JPG
cad75f2da3c99a253311dabfab4e5f9a.jpg
aa1a61ccda7bb7bff8c7558b593f5e14.jpg

Re: Gauge Steel's House Warming Party - Cookies & Kush With Hydro Downstairs - Welcom

Looking great as usual gauge. Do you defol much?
No i dont, I do light defol only if i get a branch that is constantly shaded i may take a bigger waxier fan leaf from above.
I am a firm believer of the more solar panels, the more power and growth potential the plant has. However i have never had to deal with Mold in which case i might defol as a necessity.

No i dont, I do light defol only if i get a branch that is constantly shaded i may take a bigger waxier fan leaf from above.
I am a firm believer of the more solar panels, the more power and growth potential the plant has. However i have never had to deal with Mold in which case i might defol as a necessity.
Seems to work well for ya

Toof decay is a thick bushy fucker thats for sure!

Hey Gauge, just wanted to pop in and let you know good vibes are being sent your way brother. Hope all is well.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom