GC's First Indoor Cabinet Grow

awesome reply BID. You have put things into persective for me. I was getting all starry eyed dreaming of pounds and pounds of fun....

Time for me to come back down to earth and realize just like you said. Ya just have to find out what it is you are after and then stick to it.

Thank you

Hey all, here's a short weekend update:

I skipped feeding the girls this morning as their medium was still indicating some dampness and I want to let it dry out a bit more as they transition into full flower. They are still exhibiting diametrically opposing growth patterns. Little Sis has gotten taller than her bulkier sister, and while more leggy her flowers indicate she's ahead of her sis by a day or two even though they were flipped at the same time.

It's kinda cool to see the difference in side views and overhead views. The side views make them look so sparse, but look from the top and they've filled every open slot of light and are still competing for it. I am going to be kept busy bending branches, tucking leaves and wiring off the sides in the coming weeks. I've already put a couple support wires in, but only as a temporary measure. I'll have to get a little more elaborate with supports no doubt.

So here are a few pics from this morning 15 minutes after lights on. Day 18 into flower.

Girls_11_16_13.JPG

Little_Sis_bud_11_16_13.JPG

Defol_11_16_13.JPG

Optical_Illusion_11_16_13.JPG

:peace:

I must say I am very impressed with your style of documenting your plants journey. Very professional and dare I say scientific? Hahaha fantastic indeed! Subbed to your journal and look forward to what other wisdom you have to share! Thanks

Hey all. Here are a couple pics I grabbed this eve under normal light. I haven't done much of anything to them and they could probably benefit from some additional training, but while there are a few light-challenged spots, they both seem to be doing really well. The leggy girl is still a few days ahead of her sister as far as bud growth, but I've boosted the bloom nutes and they're drinking about .75 gal each every other day. Soup - 2ML CaliMagic, 4ML Part "A", 7ML Part "B", 2 ML Liquid Koolbloom. This recipe has settled at ~825ppm & pH 6.1. So, a couple drops of pH-down to 5.8 and pour it in their bellies.

Girls_11_21_13.JPG

Little_Sis_main_11_21_13.JPG

Thanks SC. I fed again this a.m. and may grab a few more pics tomorrow since that will represent 4 weeks into flower. I picked up a hanging drying rack that I'll use inside the cabinet after harvest to dry (since I'm not running perpetual at this point).

I got the 24" model with clips so I can remove the ones I don't need.

Quick Care Drying Racks for your Grow Room

I got a full set of the 1 gal bubblebags too so I can do straight bubble or CO2 (dry ice) extraction. I'm just trying to get most of the "investment" items out of the way and prep now so I don't have to scramble on a short deadline (since it looks like I should harvest right at Christmas/New Year's).

Yep, that was the model they had at my local hydro store. I paid about $10 more for it there, but I didn't have to pay S&H nor wait a week for BrownFedExPostOffice to bring it to me.

I got the 24" model with clips so I can remove the ones I don't need.

Quick Care Drying Racks for your Grow Room

I got a full set of the 1 gal bubblebags too so I can do straight bubble or CO2 (dry ice) extraction. I'm just trying to get most of the "investment" items out of the way and prep now so I don't have to scramble on a short deadline (since it looks like I should harvest right at Christmas/New Year's).

Maybe I'm a little slow, but when I click that link it takes me straight to this page:

Illinois - Hydroponics | Hydroponic Gardening | Hydroponics Fertilizer

It does not show me any kind of drying rack nor does it look like it is available on that website.

Thanks SC. I fed again this a.m. and may grab a few more pics tomorrow since that will represent 4 weeks into flower. I picked up a hanging drying rack that I'll use inside the cabinet after harvest to dry (since I'm not running perpetual at this point).
So I can get that right:
4 weeks since the flip or 4 weeks of actual flowering?

4 weeks since the flip. Roughly 3 weeks since actual flowering started in earnest.

I didn't get any pictures tonight...got home too late. I'll grab a couple tomorrow.

Hey all. Happy belated Thanksgiving! The girls are doing well. I'm feeding every other day 1.25 gal each at 825ppm. Here are a couple pics. There are buds popping everywhere. This is day 31 since flip. These pictures are terrible and I can't seem to get the settings right as they look much better than these pics show.

Secondary_cola_11_29_13.JPG

Random_buds_11_29_13.JPG

Little_sis_11_29_13.JPG

Dandelions_everywhere_11_29_13.JPG

Back
Top Bottom