GDB: Old Dog -- New Tricks

Sorry if I was misunderstood I was in no way giving advice just stating a fact
No need for that, Keith!

I've been doing a lot of thinking out loud. I can see how issues might get confusing. :)

And Memorial day is a WINNER for sticking them outside just try to harden them off a little before you do, you know put them out on a warm day and bring them back in under the light just make a separate spot for the ones if space permits that went out so you don't mix them with your indoor stock in case of any unwanted guests hook a ride✌️

Thanks SOG!

The bug issues you raise are those that bother me the most. That's why I'm gonna' let my buddy deal with them!:)
Cool beans!✌️

Having had to strip all the dead flowers off 7 photos that revegged i'm so cautious about it happening again. So i wait to Keith, i'm in PNW so it's at least mid May to start transitioning my clones outside. ;):peacetwo:
Damn, seven! Were you able to save them GG?

My wife uses leftover pickle juice to marinate chicken in so I like your plan! Just make sure you have rooted clones first since you never know what will happen to the mother when it gets outside.

:goodluck:
Yeah, the plan is contingent upon me being able to strike some clones before the move.

After she marinates the chicken, how does she cook it? Or is it chicken ceviche? :)

Breaded with spices and flour and either pan fried or air fried. Tastes good once you get used to the combination of pickles and chicken!
When I pan-fry chicken I put a coating of yellow mustard on it before the flour/corn starch dredge. Makes it taste a tad better! :)

When I pan-fry chicken I put a coating of yellow mustard on it before the flour/corn starch dredge. Makes it taste a tad better! :)
Breaded with spices and flour and either pan fried or air fried. Tastes good once you get used to the combination of pickles and chicken!
have you tried kellogs corn flake crumbs for breading? HOLY! i just did a multi quote thingy

have you tried kellogs corn flake crumbs for breading? HOLY! i just did a multi quote thingy
Nope con, haven't tried it, but I will! Do you smoosh them up by hand?

HOLY! i just did a multi quote thingy
Was that your first?

How was it for you? :laugh:

Nope con, haven't tried it, but I will! Do you smoosh them up by hand?

Was that your first?

How was it for you? :laugh:
it felt good Lol! no they come in their own box probably in the baking or batter section at most stores here anyways, its kellogs one would think you could get it down there

it felt good Lol! no they come in their own box probably in the baking or batter section at most stores here anyways, its kellogs one would think you could get it down there
Yeah, they're probably here. I just never looked for 'em.

Hello gang.

I'm just tossing up a pic of the New Trick girls on their Flip 23.
NT 4-23-24 F23 tent.jpg

They're growing well but taking care of them is somewhat confusing. Most of my confusion relates to reservoir levels and pot weights.

The Blue Cindy in the rear has never emptied her res over a 24-hour period. I usually find it sitting about halfway full and the BC's pot is always as light as a feather. A few times I've measured the pH of what remained in the res and it was above 7.0. When that has happened, I've topped the res with fresh water and reset the contents to pH 5.8.

The Lemon Bubble (front left) empties or nearly empties her res over 24 hours. But when I lift her pot it is somewhat heavy, quite heavy in fact, almost likely she's just been fully watered from the top.

The Hash Lover (front right) drinks like the LB, emptying her res over 24 hours. But when I lift her pot is it nearly as light as the BC's pot, but not quite that light.

I suspect (logically) that the wicking rates on the front 2 plants are the same but the LB sips her water while the HL slurps hers.

I clueless about the BC, especially the drastic pH swings of her res contents. She looks healthy so she must be getting what she needs, but why is her pot always so light? And why does her res remain 1/2 full after a 24-hour period?

I'm not fretting about this situation (yet). I just wish I had a better understanding of what is going on.

-------------------------

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE

Hello gang.

I'm just tossing up a pic of the New Trick girls on their Flip 23.
NT 4-23-24 F23 tent.jpg

They're growing well but taking care of them is somewhat confusing. Most of my confusion relates to reservoir levels and pot weights.

The Blue Cindy in the rear has never emptied her res over a 24-hour period. I usually find it sitting about halfway full and the BC's pot is always as light as a feather. A few times I've measured the pH of what remained in the res and it was above 7.0. When that has happened, I've topped the res with fresh water and reset the contents to pH 5.8.

The Lemon Bubble (front left) empties or nearly empties her res over 24 hours. But when I lift her pot it is somewhat heavy, quite heavy in fact, almost likely she's just been fully watered from the top.

The Hash Lover (front right) drinks like the LB, emptying her res over 24 hours. But when I lift her pot is it nearly as light as the BC's pot, but not quite that light.

I suspect (logically) that the wicking rates on the front 2 plants are the same but the LB sips her water while the HL slurps hers.

I clueless about the BC, especially the drastic pH swings of her res contents. She looks healthy so she must be getting what she needs, but why is her pot always so light? And why does her res remain 1/2 full after a 24-hour period?

I'm not fretting about this situation (yet). I just wish I had a better understanding of what is going on.

-------------------------

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
they do look good no idea on the watering consumpton though

They couldn't look any better- nice work, GDB!

Fortunately, the plants figured it out- so you don't have to. :thumb:
Thanks Carcass. :thanks:

Stick with whatever you're doing and never mind the why!
Ha! That has been my approach thus far, Shed. But it hasn't helped me stop thinking about the why(s)! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom