Gittergreens Organic Purps

Re: Gittergreens organic Purps

you have done it now! LOLI guess after the boy saw her ..well you got to let it be.
but that little thing sure would be TastY!:)

you got a real nice set up gitterngreen, how old is the mom in the first pic if u dont mind me askin

Thanks Urbangrower! I popped her sometime in the beginning of july. She was raised in foxfarm ocean forest that was cooked for 30 days.
She was flawless until she got root bound. Now she looks like she has a cal/mag def but thats just stress from being root bound I think.
I gave her a spray with cal/mag plus and it has not helped so I figure it was from being root bound.

Just never know what your going to see back here! getting a little close to the ladies though!

Every time I see photos of your yard, I have to do a double take because it looks so similar to my own yard and surrounding forest!

I had a buck and doe come down the back hill this morning, eyeing my Harlequin plants! I shewed them away with the hose. I haven't seen any evidence of the deer eating the plants, but I didn't want to allow them to get a taste for the stuff, just in case they liked it! ;)

Every time I see photos of your yard, I have to do a double take because it looks so similar to my own yard and surrounding forest!

I had a buck and doe come down the back hill this morning, eyeing my Harlequin plants! I shewed them away with the hose. I haven't seen any evidence of the deer eating the plants, but I didn't want to allow them to get a taste for the stuff, just in case they liked it! ;)

I think once plants get over three feet tall the deer usually leave them alone. Unless they have a food shortage then they will strip anything green. Now those nosy squirrels like to try to hide their acorns in the buckets in the fall and then they look for them in the buckets in the spring. rascaly squirrels!!

mmm SQUIRRLE STUFFED DEER! NUM NUM NUM lol

I went hunting with my brother when I was 18 we bagged a bunch of squirrels 15 to be exact. He made me clean every last one of them!
Then he got the bright idea do cookem up. Well that would of been ok but something about that smell of entrails in the morning just ruined it for me I couldnt eat more than one bite even though they were prepared great. I have not went hunting since. I dont like cold feet and the smell of warm guts. All though I will clean a fish and fry it up in a heart beat mmm. :peace:

I moved the mother outside today because my next batch of clones took root.
Here is her new home until chop!
0011011.JPG
0021036.JPG
I hope she is a fast finisher because we are first batch of freezing weather is around the second week of november.

looks awsome bro:)
those are going to be some happy deer!
human hair and a real small chain draped around your girls will keep them out tho.
and you aint that far from me. so I feel you on the frost:)

I took some more pictures yesterday that turned out better and showed the rich green color.
013391.JPG
009593.JPG
007706.JPG

Went to the grow room today to see how the kids are:
They look a little heat stressed but they are growing vigorously stacking nodes like crazy.

005867.JPG

003976.JPG

0011014.JPG
008656.JPG
0021038.JPG

My temps are at 80f and my rh is 32% not sure if the leaf curl is from heat or humidity.
Anybody got any thoughts on this?:circle-of-love:

My temps are at 80f and my rh is 32% not sure if the leaf curl is from heat or humidity.
Anybody got any thoughts on this?:circle-of-love:

maybe wet atowle and rap it around your grow area. see if that helps.
I know you have stuff flowering but they are young so I think it should be ok. FWIW

Actually they are vegging right now guys Im waiting on my batch of soil to cook. I need to break out the humidifiers I guess.

Actually they are vegging right now guys Im waiting on my batch of soil to cook. I need to break out the humidifiers I guess.

Yep. Sounds like the humidity is a bit too low to suit the strain. That coupled with the high temps. You could try watering them at night/dark cycle, since I always get a decent bump in the RH when I do that in the bathtub grow space. I try to keep my RH around 55-65%. More than that and I start having Powdery Mildew problems. This is why you don't normally want to water with the lights out, but that is the fastest way to raise the RH in the grow room.

Every ones welcome in here brothers and sisters!! just had to make sure some of my old subbies knew I was back.
:thumb:

Then I hope you won't mind me watching and learning a bit :)

:popcorn:

:thumb:

Then I hope you won't mind me watching and learning a bit :)

:popcorn:

You are so welcome to be here korloin! I hope you can learn something even if its what not to do. lol
Feel free to ask questions I know one of us here can give a good answer.;)

Small update on my revegged girl shes starting to form some decent buds now smells great like sweet citrus.
us_0121.JPG
us_0072.JPG

Back
Top Bottom