Gittergreens Organic Purps

Re: Gittergreens organic Purps

Ok here are my revegged mutants!
0021031.JPG
003970.JPG
004901.JPG
008654.JPG
These are also fed with oc not the best representation of what it can do for plants.
I dont think I will reveg anything again unless its an emergency lol. Most of the leaves on these are really old sugar leaves.
Just showing you some of my green madness until things get growing in the room!

I bought a $129.99 AC...for my tent....it would cool your room and nothing else. I'm a cheapskate. :high-five:

Thats not a bad price! How many btu is it? Im not a cheapskate Im a poorskate.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking good Gittergreen! :thumb:

Your indoor setup looks really well thought out and clean! I have no doubt that you will do very well with this latest strain!

Your outdoor growing area looks "very" familiar! ;) Very similar to our local environment here in the Sierra!

P.S. That bud in the first photo updates looks really nice! Reminds me of my GDP bud! :)

Looking good Gittergreen! :thumb:

Your indoor setup looks really well thought out and clean! I have no doubt that you will do very well with this latest strain!

Your outdoor growing area looks "very" familiar! ;) Very similar to our local environment here in the Sierra!

P.S. That bud in the first photo updates looks really nice! Reminds me of my GDP bud! :)

Hey Goose, good to see you here. I hope it turns out half as good as your GDP.

Everything looks textbook so far. Great job! Subbed for the duration. :thumb:

Everything looks textbook so far. Great job! Subbed for the duration. :thumb:

Thanks for stopping by man! wouldnt be the same with out yah!

Hey Goose, good to see you here. I hope it turns out half as good as your GDP.

I see no reason to doubt that they will give you what you are expecting! :thumb:

Will be following along here and looking forward to seeing what they grow into! :)

I have had good luck treating anxiety with Purple Urkle or GDP What I have found with many people who are suffering from anxiety or depression is that method of ingestion can ... different is it from the cut circulating being labeled just Bubba Kush?

I medicate for anxiety and this strain Im growing worked great! It was uplifting but calm and lasted at least 3 hrs.
Most strains now days are so strong that I have to remind myself its just a plant. I dont know what it is but when I want to chill out after
a long stressful day I dont wont to feel like I just did a great big line of well you know.

Thats whats so great about growing your own meds! if you dont like one try another!
Every time that I have had a purple strain with that yummy distinct flavor of grape and danky skunk it has done very well for me. :thumb:
Thanks for stopping by John.

I medicate for anxiety and this strain Im growing worked great! It was uplifting but calm and lasted at least 3 hrs.
Most strains now days are so strong that I have to remind myself its just a plant. I dont know what it is but when I want to chill out after
a long stressful day I dont wont to feel like I just did a great big line of well you know.

Thats whats so great about growing your own meds! if you dont like one try another!
Every time that I have had a purple strain with that yummy distinct flavor of grape and danky skunk it has done very well for me. :thumb:
Thanks for stopping by John.

I would suggest letting one or two of your plants go longer before harvest than usual. Out to perhaps 9-10 weeks before harvest and see if you like the difference. With my own GDP plants, the trichomes have gone nearly all amber by that point and the high is much more mellow and even more couch locky than when harvested at the usual 8 week point. I tried this last year and I actually prefer the effects of the plant I let go this long. The buds are also much darker purple when left to grow those extra few weeks. I too medicate for anxiety as well as for pain relief.

This season, I am planning to let half my GDP go out to at least 9 weeks before I chop them, and a bit longer if the weather permits.

Curing this same bud for at least two months will also help mellow out the smoke and take any potential harshness out of it.

As I mentioned in my journal regarding my Blueberry Kush buds... After a full year of climate controlled curing, the medicinal properties totally changed from how they were after a few months of curing. :)

Between the two techniques, you can manipulate the effects of your buds quite a bit beyond their usual traits. Sounds like you will have enough plants there to try this for yourself and see how it works for you. ;)

I would suggest letting one or two of your plants go longer before harvest than usual. Out to perhaps 9-10 weeks before harvest and see if you like the difference. With my own GDP plants, the trichomes have gone nearly all amber by that point and the high is much more mellow and even more couch locky than when harvested at the usual 8 week point. I tried this last year and I actually prefer the effects of the plant I let go this long. The buds are also much darker purple when left to grow those extra few weeks. I too medicate for anxiety as well as for pain relief.

This season, I am planning to let half my GDP go out to at least 9 weeks before I chop them, and a bit longer if the weather permits.

Curing this same bud for at least two months will also help mellow out the smoke and take any potential harshness out of it.

As I mentioned in my journal regarding my Blueberry Kush buds... After a full year of climate controlled curing, the medicinal properties totally changed from how they were after a few months of curing. :)

Between the two techniques, you can manipulate the effects of your buds quite a bit beyond their usual traits. Sounds like you will have enough plants there to try this for yourself and see how it works for you. ;)

Yep, I should have plenty to let finish to amber but some are getting the chop as soon as they go cloudy because I have been out of meds for a while now lol.:thumb:

Yep, I should have plenty to let finish to amber but some are getting the chop as soon as they go cloudy because I have been out of meds for a while now lol.:thumb:

Cool! I hear ya! I always hated running out! That was one of the primary reasons I decided to start growing my own way back when.

All of mine are at the cloudy phase right now, but I always wait until I see at least 25% amber through the loupe before I consider chopping anything.

I see you up there evo-rat and buckhot! thanks for lookin.:welcome:

Looks great... I really suck keeping up but hey I'll try!

Well its time to do an update!
I brewed a compost tea for the girls: 2 gallons of water filtered for chlorine, 2 cups ancient forest compost, 1 cup worm castings, 4 table spoons of high brix molasses, 2 tbs azomite. I bubbled overnight it looks great smells great but I dont have any Idea what rate I should apply this tea. So for the vegging clones I put about 1/4 gallon into 4 gallons of water and stirred it in. this was enough to feed all the clones . They seemed to like it so far!
025160.JPG

Well on to the mother plant. After feeding the clones that left 1 gallon of strait tea, I added 4 gallons of water and gave the momma a good drink. Oops she did not like that too strong I guess. She started to sleep, but thats seems to be normal for he after a drink. I peeked at her the next day and she was still droopy. The rest of the tea was diluted and watered into the soil I have cooking for the clones final transplant into 5 gallon buckets.
I have never grown this strain before and Im going to just play the veg time by ear. I do know one thing I am not going to let them get root bound before transplant. Seems like every plant that I have grown indoors so far does great until it gets root bound.:thumb:

one of you should have tender vittles, if it was me Alittle Bambi Helper and a cold beer comes to mind:)

I love tender loin from deer but I just dont think I could field dress such a large animal RAAALF! That one needs to grow up a bit, my two year old son said BAMBEEEE! DADDA!

Back
Top Bottom