Gittergreens Organic Purps

Re: Gittergreens organic Purps

How far along is that do you think?
/noob

I would guess about 3-4 weeks left, depending on the amount of sunshine.

Awesome, that's about where my outdoor is.

Come on over we can match em up! lol.... Your more than welcome to post a photo of your plant here if you wanna. You got me curious!

THings are looking great all the way arround. Tried to rep ya, but I need to spread some reps arround first. I'll be back.

.........................................I have a dream! And this is what it looks like!!!!!!!!!:snooze::yahoo:............
03874.JPG

If you get a chance, can you share your tea recipe? You really have every plant at every stage dialed in perfectly! Very nicely done.:goodjob:

Nice looking grow.... Mind if I take a seat?

Sure! Tacticalgrow. The recliners mine though!:;): Glad to have you!

I am sure to learn from this one.

If you get a chance, can you share your tea recipe? You really have every plant at every stage dialed in perfectly! Very nicely done.:goodjob:

Thanks man! Here you go...

2 gallons of water filtered for chlorine, 2 cups ancient alaskan forest compost, 1 cup worm castings, 4 table spoons of high brix molasses, 2 tbs azomite. I bubbled overnight it looks great smells great but I dont have any Idea what rate I should apply this tea. So for the vegging clones I put about 1/4 gallon into 4 gallons of water and stirred it in. this was enough to feed all the clones . They seemed to like it so far!

I am sure to learn from this one.

Im still learning a lot my self. I just watched all the growers here at 420 and picked the most natural and easiest way to grow with the best results. I got a long row to hoe till harvest, we shall see!:high-five:

Just transplanted some clones into red solo cups. I went for 12 and ended up with 9 rooted not my best, but I will take it.
I had to use 50/50 compost and worm castings and no perlite. I normally use pop up peat plugs with nearly 100% sucess.

I found that keeping the medium warm and a low wattage fluorescent light has helped more than the actual medium used, doesnt seem to matter wat it is as long as its low or no npk. Oh yeah almost forgot, I use a humidity dome and give them about 30 minutes of air twice a day .
They can get mold quick if you dont let them breath. If I had the funds I would have hepa intake everywhere!
Pretty simple and basic stuff, but it def works. Hope this helps someone.:Namaste:

I watered the plants today they were getting thirsty. I added 1 tbs per gallon of hydrolyzed fish fertilizer per gallon.
Im sort of feeling my way through this grow and trying to feed the soil, and not the plant, but at the same time I dont have anything dialed in 100%. Whether it be soil composition or environment. I simply dont have the exsperience or confidence to rely on simply microbes to feed the plants. Take into acount I did not have the time to cook the soil that they are vegging in currently.
So that tells me my soil is not in the form that it needs to be in. When you cook your soil you can simulate mother nature at its best by
taking a high quality organic soil, making a microbial tea and watering it in your soil and letting it cook for 30 days. One weeks better than none and so on. By doing this it brings this microbial life into your soil that breaks down the organic matter in your soil to a level that the roots can take in naturally. It simply gives the plants what they want, when they want it. Instead of us guessing what the plants want, the micro herd does it for us! I am going to tranplant the vegging clones next week into the soil I have cooking and veg them one week in the 5 gallons under mh. The fish nutes should sustain the plants with enough energy to grow vigorously until they get in the soil thats really
alive. I would like to encourage anyone to read Docbuds journals and try to absorb his knowledge as much as possible. He is the one that sort of opened my eyes to this symbiosis between the soil and the plant. I hope this gives everybody an idea of what Im trying to acheive
here with this grow. So far its been the most simple and cost effective way that I have grown yet.:peace:
No ph testing! Awesome!!!!!

Plants are looking great over all after their fish feed. Here they are!
0011020.JPG
005872.JPG
004908.JPG
003981.JPG
009596.JPG

Back
Top Bottom