@Th34v4t4r Sounds like you got a nice variety going. Glookies or Purple Punch is what I’m thinking on the next grow.

I find the flash from my phone changes the colour of the plants, so I don’t see the difference in shooting at night to shooting under a hps.

I will take a look at your journals, I see a lot of DIY written on the links so I’ll be interested to see what you’ve done.

Yh bro the purple punch is nice my mate grew some and it's a wicked smoke!. I'm currently growing the sister to purple punch. Glookies another of the cali range. I really wanna see someone with the strawberry lemonade!

Anyway enough about that and back onto the grow journal! What's the next step then @Kimber015?

Well other than maybe some defol, not much. I’m now thinking about the next grow. I’m moving my veg space into a different cupboard which has more height space. I’m going to get another T5 light so I can spread them about in larger pots.

Trying to figure out what size pots I can fit into the cupboard, I’ll start off in solo for 2 weeks as usual, but then really need to figure my sh*t out before I run out of time.

Next step is what strain. I just took a look at strawberry lemonade, that wasn’t even on the cards, but it looks good. Might just grow that.

Well other than maybe some defol, not much. I’m now thinking about the next grow. I’m moving my veg space into a different cupboard which has more height space. I’m going to get another T5 light so I can spread them about in larger pots.

Trying to figure out what size pots I can fit into the cupboard, I’ll start off in solo for 2 weeks as usual, but then really need to figure my sh*t out before I run out of time.

Next step is what strain. I just took a look at strawberry lemonade, that wasn’t even on the cards, but it looks good. Might just grow that.
It's one that looks amazing and had really good reviews I just dont think it's the heaviest yeilder. The only other seed bank I'll use is Dutch passion they have some good stuff aswell!

It's one that looks amazing and had really good reviews I just dont think it's the heaviest yeilder. The only other seed bank I'll use is Dutch passion they have some good stuff aswell!

According to Barneys site it’s one of the larger yielding strains. However it is a longer flower than my usual 8 weeks. Im
Going to stick with Barneys for a few more grows because it’s been perfect so far. Plus they’ve got plenty of options so in no rush to change.

Day 15. 24 hours after repotting.

The majority have perked right up and are looking good. I was dealing with an overwatering issue before repotting, so a couple were already drooping. So im hoping within the next 48 hours to see 8 healthy looking plants.

Sorry for the yellow photos, I am looking for a good light I can use when taking photos.

Also, I’m new to these fabric pots. I saw the fabric darken at the bottom when I watered for the first time. Would this be a fair assumption that this will dry up when it’s ready to be watered? I can see it’s dried up considerably since it was watered 24 hours ago.
I got 2 G G #4 zittles clones that im putting in my garden this spring

I have been wondering the same thing MIA?
Hmmmm not sure I know he was working a fair bit with odd hours. Maybe even rumbled..... hmmm will be a shame if we dont see the end of the grow!

I’m here guys! Sorry for the lack of responses. Works hectic, been staying away. I’m at work at the moment but I’m back this evening. I’ll do a full update. @Autofacade I’ve just started 5 strawberry lemonade and 5 glookies, why should I stay clear? I’ll go pick up 5 of something else if that’s the case.

@oldsmokey how’s yours going? Post some pictures on here.

My plants are doing well, sorted my environment out a lot better and now sitting at 40% humidity day and night.

I’m here guys! Sorry for the lack of responses. Works hectic, been staying away. I’m at work at the moment but I’m back this evening. I’ll do a full update. @Autofacade I’ve just started 5 strawberry lemonade and 5 glookies, why should I stay clear? I’ll go pick up 5 of something else if that’s the case.

@oldsmokey how’s yours going? Post some pictures on here.

My plants are doing well, sorted my environment out a lot better and now sitting at 40% humidity day and night.

No worries bro glad your all good!
Strawberry lemonade and tropicana banana are defo on the list for sure! Glookies will not be continued but moving onto purple punch it hit 3rd place for best cali strain and has a relatively small flowering time so winning!

Glookies I'm staying clear of for a couple of reasons. 1. It's a strain that was genetics in my opinion that are very unstable and one of its parents are GG4 (gorrila glue 4) the original GG4 the genetics was taken from was a hermie cannbis plant meaning anything with GG4 in it can become a hermaphrodite purely through genetics and the strain itself is a high risk of doing it. I found out the hard way and have lost 1 plant the other I'm trying to save by removing pollen sacks.
2. The other reason is the structure I think the way I grow it would suit a less bushy plant. And the phenos are all over the shop.

Up to you which way you go, the plants are amazing to work with and the smell is like something I have never had before but is it worth the risk of getting to week 3 flower and find up to 60% (which is the statistics) are hermie. I dont think so.

Ok Kimber photos as you requested. Day 8 of flower vegged for 69 days.
IMG_20200304_134226.jpg
IMG_20200304_134259.jpg
IMG_20200304_134246.jpg

Day 38 from flip.

Plants are doing great. Once I open the tent it stinks, smell seems a lot stronger than the last grow. I’m 5 and a half weeks from flipping and it’s a 55-65 days flower strain according to Barneys farm, so I expect to have around 3-4 weeks left. I’ll try get some more photos in natural light soon.

420A0848-83A8-452A-A982-27F94EBE66BA.jpeg
FFC127AA-9EC5-4581-B662-98D3F24362C5.jpeg
BCA574E5-600F-41A1-A5C5-65BA5FB9C008.jpeg
F2B88EA4-D6AC-46B5-979A-13C42D30EC15.jpeg
5E8C4E90-1D24-4B70-B799-920414053B65.jpeg
1C88ADDC-DE69-459C-B166-3E4110A328E7.jpeg
78288B5D-09A3-418A-A320-679E4E9FE4C1.jpeg

Been a while for sure since any updates from you kimber...look forward to seeing how your girls are progressing! Im assuming less post means less issues!

Yeah for sure less issues, had some small light burn when I was away for a while, I had thought they had fully stretched out and they grew a few more inches and got a tad close, that’s gone now though. Plus they got a tad dry and suffered a little nutrient deficiencies from lack of feeding, but that’s resolved now as well. I love doing the plants but works comes first unfortunately :(

How are yours doing, I’ll pop over on the jounal shortly.

No worries bro glad your all good!
Strawberry lemonade and tropicana banana are defo on the list for sure! Glookies will not be continued but moving onto purple punch it hit 3rd place for best cali strain and has a relatively small flowering time so winning!

Glookies I'm staying clear of for a couple of reasons. 1. It's a strain that was genetics in my opinion that are very unstable and one of its parents are GG4 (gorrila glue 4) the original GG4 the genetics was taken from was a hermie cannbis plant meaning anything with GG4 in it can become a hermaphrodite purely through genetics and the strain itself is a high risk of doing it. I found out the hard way and have lost 1 plant the other I'm trying to save by removing pollen sacks.
2. The other reason is the structure I think the way I grow it would suit a less bushy plant. And the phenos are all over the shop.

Up to you which way you go, the plants are amazing to work with and the smell is like something I have never had before but is it worth the risk of getting to week 3 flower and find up to 60% (which is the statistics) are hermie. I dont think so.

Oh man what a shame about that. Your brave trying to save the one making pollen sacks. Why not scrap it off and get it out the tent? Surely you risk all your plants if one of the sacks gets big enough and disperses pollen everywhere.

Where did you get that statistic from? 60% seems crazy high, plus it’s surprising that anyone would buy it. When I got it from my local shop they said they’d only heard good things from it. They are usually pretty solid about saying any issues they’ve heard from their customers. Not doubting your numbers, just surprised.

I will continue with the Glookies still, I’ll just ensure I keep a close eye on them, hopefully I don’t face the same issue as you’ve run into.

Been a while for sure since any updates from you kimber...look forward to seeing how your girls are progressing! Im assuming less post means less issues!

Nice to see you nearly at the end dude. Bet you can’t wait to smoke smoke?

What’s your ideas on the next grow? You going to do a full photo run?

Back
Top Bottom