Gov's PlatinumLED Adventure With DocBud's High Brix Kit

A doorway into a parallel universe where weed is legal and dangerous prescription drugs are illegal....that's what the cabinet looks like.

dig it :cool:

Oh, I almost forgot her glam shot.

my_little_sprout.JPG

I didn't know S&P had that new line of silent inlines...

I've used a TD150 for the last 4 years and it always performed great. Moving soon though, and may switch to one of those new "stealthier" inlines. Thanks for the up on that, Gov't. :thumb:

I didn't either until PlatinumLED Mark told me about them. I bookmarked, did some comparison research, and they look good. At $150+ for a fan, I'd kinda want to hear it before I pulled the trigger...but I suppose there's always a returns policy I could exercise if they were too loud.

They start off so innocent, lol

Sub'd in for this one! :popcorn:

Welcome guys. Glad to see you in grow-camp. From where I am right now in this grow, to where I would like to go with it could be awhile (it sure seems like it from here), but at least I'm working on a calendar now, and hopefully my planning (and the terrible waiting) will be worth it.

I'm hoping to:

1. Reasonably compare this PlatinumLED to the Mars II I used previously.
2. Wet my feet with my first High Brix grow.
3. Complete my expansion into my larger flowering area allowing not only for 2-4 more plants, but larger, healthier plants too.
4. Prep and start the Seth "BigIrishDoode" Lavender memorial grow (probably a little late to the party, but i'll be there).
5. Learn some shit, share some more, and enjoy some good company.

:peace::cool:

I didn't either until PlatinumLED Mark told me about them. I bookmarked, did some comparison research, and they look good. At $150+ for a fan, I'd kinda want to hear it before I pulled the trigger...but I suppose there's always a returns policy I could exercise if they were too loud.

I personally haven't seen/heard one of the new ultra quiet S&P fans, but can tell you from first hand experience that their normal inline fans are absolutely top notch and ultra high quality in every way. QUIET, too.. so if S&P is specifically putting energy into making an even quieter fan? I trust them. You would have far more intake duct noise than fan noise..

Youre gonna enjoy your first kit grow bro! If you dont get monsters on your first run dont worry. Ive found that you get better results on the following rounds 2nd, 3rd and so on. Im on round 3 and am seeing vast improvements in size...quality improvements are yet to be seen but im sure theyll be better. My first was white widow and i have another growing now that is a huge cut above the initial. Theyre so much fun to look at lol :)

Youre gonna enjoy your first kit grow bro! If you dont get monsters on your first run dont worry. Ive found that you get better results on the following rounds 2nd, 3rd and so on. Im on round 3 and am seeing vast improvements in size...quality improvements are yet to be seen but im sure theyll be better. My first was white widow and i have another growing now that is a huge cut above the initial. Theyre so much fun to look at lol :)

Well, that's entirely the plan TheCanuck. I want to grow the best cannabis I possibly can. It's not about monsters for me. If this only grew a-bud-on-a-stick, but they were the best buds you could ever imagine, then that's what I would try to grow. It's been incorporated as a genuine hobby now, and having fun is important for me as well, but I also have a need to be able to grow and extract high CBD oil for family medicinal applications. I would be so proud to be able to have that kind of impact on my own family's health.

Well, that's entirely the plan TheCanuck. I want to grow the best cannabis I possibly can. It's not about monsters for me. If this only grew a-bud-on-a-stick, but they were the best buds you could ever imagine, then that's what I would try to grow. It's been incorporated as a genuine hobby now, and having fun is important for me as well, but I also have a need to be able to grow and extract high CBD oil for family medicinal applications. I would be so proud to be able to have that kind of impact on my own family's health.

You'll do much better than "bud-on-a-stick." I'm sure of that. And you'll do better on subsequent runs using some of the recycling techniques.

You'll do much better than "bud-on-a-stick." I'm sure of that. And you'll do better on subsequent runs using some of the recycling techniques.

No doubt it'll be better than that Doc. I said that only to illustrate it's not about yield for me...so much. :smokin:

I hope it's not too late to pull up a chair for this one. A la-z-boy if you don't mind as I anticipate a long journey and don't want to miss anything.

I don't have anything more than a lawn chair man. But if you get that one over there, there's still a spot in the shade. :welcome:

Hey all, as I still have a tender little sprout, she continues to gain some stability and get her legs under the 99w growth setting of the PlatinumLED P300 , I wanted to share my good fortune with these pictures of the prize beans from the BID Memorial seed giveaway sponsored by Herbie's. Those guys are pretty cool.

Thanks Herbie's...

BID_memorial_seeds.JPG

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom