Gov's PlatinumLED Adventure With DocBud's High Brix Kit

lol...I doubt I'll have any of these ready THIS winter, but having a chat and a bowl (or 10) would be a hoot dude. C'moooon down!

lol...I doubt I'll have any of these ready THIS winter, but having a chat and a bowl (or 10) would be a hoot dude. C'moooon down!

I just put a plan into action bro. She wants to buy a place around leesburg or w/e. We'll figure it out...:) I'll be flying back often to deal with my grow. I have a friend to care for it. But they're still my girls and that's kinda about the time I'll be breeding :)

PS I'll have plenty of opp to share with ya :)

Congratulations winning the B.I.D. memorial seeds from Herbies! let's see a POTM and NOTM :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks budnoob, and welcome guys. I saw some activity this afternoon and I think it will have broken ground by morning!

Not picture-worthy yet...lmao, but I can say I've programmed GLR to start at 5a each day (5a-5p, 6p-11:30p), and after running 2 days as such my temps have peaked at 79f with only light fans. I can't hear it at all through the door to the room and it's completely light-sealed. So, short of unlocking the door, no one will know.

I will easily be able to fit the other HB plants in there as well since they will all start in 1 gal smarties.

:peace:

I wish I could hit fast forward for that reason canuck. Though I kepp cheering her on, she won't go any faster...lol

She poked her head out, but still had her shell-helmet. I left it this morning, but if it hasn't opened sufficiently this afternoon, I will "help" her out. Both my other 8bk's did the same thing. I think the membrane is just thicker on this strain because once I slipped it off the others they took off.

Ive had the same issues several times. A couple bk i did died cuz i left it on too long. There was no green to receive light...no green, no grow :)

Yep, I got home and it looked like a little trichome standing there. I gently grabbed one side of the loose shell and the membrane slid right off with it. She opened right up in less than an hour.

:lot-o-toke:

These new LED's look interesting and I like their price structure so far. I may hold off just a little longer before picking up new LED's to see how these progress.

Show us the way, Gov...:thumb:

I definitely like this PlatinumLED so far. Less juice, less heat, and it really fills this cabinet with a LOT of light, and I'm only drawing 99w! LOL, I keep saying that because it sounds really good.

Hey all. Still really not too much to show, but for a laugh, we can play Where's Waldo...see if you can spot my little sprout

wheres_waldo.JPG

THERE she is! This was immediately after I opened it to take the pic of the thermometer.

temps_closed.JPG

Here are the other 2 strains I will run in the High Brix soil

j3_strains.JPG

This is how the cabinet is able to stay these days. As I said, I can't close it completely with only the lights on, but this provides the stealth I need for now. I'm planning on getting one of these ultra-silent inline fans at some point ( HVACQuick - S&P TD-SILENT Series Inline Fans )

only_open_that_much.JPG

Anyway, :peace:

Hey all. Still really not too much to show, but for a laugh, we can play Where's Waldo...see if you can spot my little sprout

wheres_waldo.JPG

THERE she is! This was immediately after I opened it to take the pic of the thermometer.

temps_closed.JPG

Here are the other 2 strains I will run in the High Brix soil

j3_strains.JPG

This is how the cabinet is able to stay these days. As I said, I can't close it completely with only the lights on, but this provides the stealth I need for now. I'm planning on getting one of these ultra-silent inline fans at some point ( HVACQuick - S&P TD-SILENT Series Inline Fans )

only_open_that_much.JPG

Anyway, :peace:

A doorway into a parallel universe where weed is legal and dangerous prescription drugs are illegal....that's what the cabinet looks like.

Back
Top Bottom