Grow #2

Light-1-up

Hello my 420 Friends and Family

This present grow is in week 5 or 6 of flowering, I'm thinking week 6 maybe I should have wrote the starting date down. Oh well what's a week...:reading420magazine:

I would like to appoligize for my last journal my computer crashed and I didn't take anymore photos of my ladies of summer... Well the grow turn out pretty decent I guess, I ended up getting some good smoke out of the deal...

Well my grow is in soil mostly MG and dirt from my back yard to top her off. I LST her long ago when she was little and has thanked me for it.:) I am very pleased with how she is looking at this present time. I am giving her MG Bloom Booster 15-30-15, from the looks of it she likes it alot.

Here is how my FUBAR lady looks as of today.
rsz_mmj_002.jpg

I guess I could give a few close up as well..

MMJ_005.jpg

More buds
MMJ_004.jpg

MMJ_003.jpg

I have a couple leaf tips brown but nothing much. She is in one of those 35 Lb kitty litter buckets and get a full gallon of nute water every week. Plus another gallon throughout the week. I usually give her a full drink of nutes on Friday's and another drink on like Monday or Tuesday of fresh water.

The lights I use are (4) 42 watt cfl lights, they use only 168 watts per hour but are equal to 500 watts of power. My grow space is 2'x3' lined with panda film. A 20 inch fan {speed on high} is what I use at this present time to move the air around. My only problem is getting fresh air in, but from the looks of it, it's not affecting her to much.

All comments and thoughts are welcome..

This current plant is a clone from one of my Fubar ladies from this past summer. She was vegged under 2 grow lights {20watts each} for 6 or more weeks, until I had to transplant her into her present bucket. When I did that I put her in the Bloom Room because that bucket with the plant included is a pain in the you know what to get in and out of a 1x3 area.

I trimed much of the lower branches and stuff that was taking up valuable energy, this was to make the plant focus most of it's power into the main colas. I did that last week, let the baby buds dry out/ premature that they were, rolled them up and :blunt: I had a decect head buzz!!:)

Add I also added (3) 13 and a 32 watt cfl bulbs, I know it's not much but every little bit helps..

Lights that are in use
(4) 42 watt bulbs producing 2700 lumens per bulb for a total of 10,800 (3) 13 watt bulbs at 900 lumens each that equals 2700
(1) 32 watt bulb producing 2,112 lumens

That's equal to 930 total watts of power but I do belive that equals 15,612 lumens in a 2x3 foot space.

I have found a way to the keep fresh air moving, I used some cardboard and created a door that is about 3 inches for the base. I wraped it in panda film white side facing my plant. How I got the fan placed is on the top of the Bloom Room blowing fresh air downward upon my ladies. I left about 3 inches at the bottom so air can flow through that gap and have another fan blowing air upward towards the top.

Well that the update for now..

Looking damn good,excpecialy for miracle grow ect...what strength are u feeding her the bloom booster?

Thanks for swinging through j4s2uo

MG works pretty good for me, I haven't really had to many issues with it. I have found that if you over water MG soil you get nats.. but other than than that no problem at all.

I use 1 Table spoon to every gallon of water, mix well and I water her every friday with that, some times I only give her half Friday and the other half Sat. The package says that is enough of a 10 square foot area outside, but seem to work well for me. The next watering I use a gallon or two of fresh tap water, to stay around room temputure and water as normal. I give her a full gallon on Monday and maybe a little drink on Wednesday. I try to keep plenty of fresh water compaird to the nutes I give her every week.

So to answer your question:
I guess it's like One and a half or two gallons of fresh water to every gallon of MG Bloom Booster I feed her.

I do have a clone that I took from my lady in the Bloom Room. She is about 3 weeks old from the time roots formed and was transplanted. I have done no LST to her instead I topped her and then all 6 branches as well. I plan on vegging her mabye another week or so just to make sure she recovers from all the stress of being topped and stuff.. I would say she is maybe 6 inches or so in height.

Here is how she looks after her most recent trimming, I cut away alot of under growth and small branches.
MMJ_0051.jpg

I know she looks kinda bare and not attractive but give her a few weeks. I was told to get a hobby and I always wanted to grow a Bonsi plant, So I think growing Bonsi Weed plant will be my theropy..

Well that's all today folks....

Hope all is well in the 420 Community

If I had the extra cash for FF, I would love to use them but my budget is thinner than a peice of paper. Things are so tight right now it's crazy, I am looking forward to saving some cash and smoking my own buds..:)

Good looking out on the kind words..

What's good everybody,

Well it's day 45 in the Bloom Room and things are looking quite good I think. She is starting to swell up a little bit. If I remember correctly this strain has a 9 or ten week flowering period, so give or take 18 to 25 more days until she will be ready to chop. I can't wait for her to be harvested. The smell coming from her is just outstanding and kinda sweet.

Here are a few photo's I hope you enjoy them as much as I do..

MMJ_0052.jpg

MMJ_0031.jpg

MMJ_007.jpg

Oh and btw here is a photo of my clone:

MMJ_008.jpg

Well I think that's the update for today..

Hope all is well in the 420 World..

Looking realy nice Light-1-up,there getting pretty frosty...
How do they smell anyways?

Sorry for it taking so long to get back to your comment j4s2u0,

Her smell is really fruity and kinda sweet all mixed together.

I hope that answers your question....

Hey light1up, looks good so far. I've been around on this site forever and can help you if you have any questions. Girls are good n green, are you using any nutes? If so how much, and could you put up a pic of your current light setup?

Hey light1up, looks good so far. I've been around on this site forever and can help you if you have any questions. Girls are good n green, are you using any nutes? If so how much, and could you put up a pic of your current light setup?

:welcome: to my journal Charlie,

Thanks for the kind words, yea I'm using nutes MG Blooming Booster 15-30-15. She seems not to mind it as long as I dont go to strong. Good looking out bro, if I have any questions I'll for sure hit ya up.. I'll try to get a photo up of my light setup later on today if I can.

FUBAR lady is looking good! :yummy:

MG in moderation can be great stuff, looks like you got it dialed in!

Thanks endive, yea she's looking good and growing very well. MG may not be the best but it works....lol

Well I had to chop my lady down a few weeks early, I saw a pair of nut sacks... Not cool but it is what it is, these things happen caused by many different things. Maybe to much light got to her while she was to be sleeping, or not enough fresh air flowing around, maybe I trimed her up to much at one time causing to much stress.

I'm gonna look at the postive side, now I get some really good smoke to :blunt: on Thanksgiving. :grinjoint:

Well I took some photos of her before and after. I have no scales so I dont know the wet weight, but I'll get a dry weight though.

Sideview
MMJ_0021.jpg

Overview
MMJ_0011.jpg

Time to dry
MMJ_0081.jpg

I will get a smoke report and weight with-in the next week or so. I'm excited because this, even with this hick-up at the end, was my 1st sucessul indoor grow. I concider this grow a lesson learned and get ready for the next grow.

Thank you :420: for all of your support..

:welcome::420: to my grow number 3, lucky number three...

Well I have my new lady ready to go into the Bloom Room.. She is about a foot tall give or take. All of her branches have been topped, six main branches have been doubled. No nutes have been introduced yet, when I do it will more in likely be MG { because I'm broke} lol... It has worked decent for me in the past, so if it anit broken dont fix it...

The strain is Fubar once again, to will be her 1st day of flower. She is only used to 40 watts of light, imagine how she will react to 930 watts and 15,612 lumens. My perdiction is that she will explode with new growth.:):cheer: The size of pot she is in now is 6 quart but will be transplanted next week into a 3 gallon bucket. MG soil with perlite 3/1 mixture.

Enough talking/typing...lol here's some photo's

Just moving in to her new home
MMJ_010.jpg

Overview
MMJ_0151.jpg

Yes I picked up the cup and sweeped it out..

Next we will move on to the vegging area. It's 1x3 and only uses a 40 watt Made in America 2 foot shop light.

Veg area
MMJ_018.jpg

Close up of Fubar #3
MMJ_017.jpg

She has been both topped and lst'd. She will be put in the Bloom Room in about a month or so..

MMJ.jpg

I did a little quick drying with the help of the oven in this photo. Only put it in for about five or ten minutes at 200. Then let finish air dry. It will take a few hours for it to be fully dry enough to smoke. You can leave it in longer but I would not recomend it because you will ruin the trichs and repture all of the resin sacks, that hold the THC....

If I was to guess how much is there I would have to say 3 to 4 grams when it is all the way dry.

Hi My Friend You sure do good with very little. MG is working for you. Never feel bad about what you do.....you have smoke and many don't. I think you've really done well from when you started. I remember your first cloning adventure which turned out amazingly well. You have that green thumb to help!
Good on ya Bro! :cheer:

Hi My Friend You sure do good with very little. MG is working for you. Never feel bad about what you do.....you have smoke and many don't. I think you've really done well from when you started. I remember your first cloning adventure which turned out amazingly well. You have that green thumb to help!
Good on ya Bro! :cheer:

Yea I'm getting there, still a long way from becoming a pro, but you have to live and learn...And you never learn unless you make mistakes...lol Lord knows I have made a whole bunch of-em....:yahoo:

I am getting good at cloning, I gotta keep this stain alive and growing..

I really don't want to start from seeds unless I get some really good ones, speaking of that I have a seed from a strain called Big Bud. I've never heard of it, I'll have to do some research to see if it's worthy of growing.

Always good to have you swing by my friend..

Yea I'm getting there, still a long way from becoming a pro, but you have to live and learn...And you never learn unless you make mistakes...lol Lord knows I have made a whole bunch of-em....:yahoo:

I am getting good at cloning, I gotta keep this stain alive and growing..

I really don't want to start from seeds unless I get some really good ones, speaking of that I have a seed from a strain called Big Bud. I've never heard of it, I'll have to do some research to see if it's worthy of growing.

Always good to have you swing by my friend..

Hi Buddy It's a constant thing that learning stuff.....always something new. I have heard much good about Big Bud! Take care friend!

Back
Top Bottom