Outragedplutos Grow #2

Sick setup! those pots are heaps interesting! Defs following with this one !

Thanks man. It's come along way from some shitty lights over some sick seedlings lol. I definitely am getting the hang of this growing thing haha. All my girl ever hears me talk about now are genetics, organic soils, my watering schedule, and so on haha lol. Thanks for the praise again!! Keep it green everyone.

Oh and update on my little lady. She showed her sex officially last night. Starting to show some white pistils!!!

Hey everyone im back with an update! We are at day 9 into flowering and she lifted her skirt last night and is showing me her girly parts:cheer: haha with that being said i think i may be having some deficiency problems. the problem is starting at the top of the plant. there is a slight browning/yellowing at the very tips of her leaves. and the top fan leaves sides are kinda curling down. i ruled out light burning. these leaves are not even close to the lights. and the leaves that are by the lights are looking fine. im thinking i need a stronger flowering nute. problem is im growing TLO and there are not many nutes out there that are safe for my soil. im using FF Big Blossom right now and i bubble it for 30 hrs before using to get all that goodness living. anyone know of a good 100% organic flowering nute that i could use????
here are some pictures of her at day 9
P1060423.JPG

P10604211.JPG

Here are some pictures of her problem leaves. any thoughts out there on what it may be????
P1060424.JPG

P1060425.JPG

Some nice closeups of her pre-flowers
P1060419.JPG

P1060420.JPG

P10604181.JPG

P1060417.JPG

Well thanks everyone for stopping by and checking out my journal. everyone stay safe. And keep it green all!!!:peace::Namaste::thanks:

dont see much to worry about. as a matter of fact it looks real good brother.
are you feeding every other water?
anyway reps homey:)

I'm feeding about once a week. So it's usually about every 2 waterings. Should I maybe step up feeding to every other watering?? I can feed less each time but feed more often. This is where growing TLO becomes a pain in the ass. I can't just go and mix in some tiger bloom:( haha. Well thanks fishy for checking in. Keep it green everyone!!!

Hey Outragedpluto,
Thanks for the reps!
Grow looks to be coming along nicely so far!
Congratulations on preflowers!
Pic 3 and 4 on your last photo post, seem to look like heat stress to me, and possibly are thirsty.
People I know that are using airpots have been watering more than they would with normal hardpots.
Since the soil is breathing so much better, the soil dries out faster. Once a week might be too long of a wait.
I know you're probably thinking having those reflecting panels on the sides are helping to get light to the sites, but in fact they're probably hampering airflow, and could be causing hot spots burning plants.. Maybe remove them and see how the plant responds.
Sorry I can't recommend an organic fert, as I haven't used them much.
Thanks for the reps!

Thanks Vick and no prob man!! I took the panels down today and will watch how she responds. As for watering I watered about 3 times a weeks and fed once. I did find a fert to use. It's Neptune harvest fish and seaweed fertilizer. I have read great things about it so hopefully it helps!! It's npk is 2-3-1 and I'm having phosphorous deficiency right now. So this should help. And since it has seaweed in it it will have all the trace elements ill need :)
Thanks again Vick for stopping by and keep it green everyone!!

Thanks man. It's come along way from some shitty lights over some sick seedlings lol. I definitely am getting the hang of this growing thing haha. All my girl ever hears me talk about now are genetics, organic soils, my watering schedule, and so on haha lol. Thanks for the praise again!! Keep it green everyone.

Oh and update on my little lady. She showed her sex officially last night. Starting to show some white pistils!!!

I'm subd up now bro, ya, peat pots won't work for you....LOL....I don't check Ph with soil....no need to! Your plants look great

Hey all the best on gettin your girls to the finish line matey you have a nice grow goin on and
as alwayz nuff respect.......:thumb:

Thanks man and welcome to my journal.

Alright everyone im back and with my day 20 flower update!! i was having some phosphorous problems so i got some good organic flowering nutes. Its called Neptunes Harvest Fish and Seaweed fertilizer. it should have everything i need from this point on, its NPK is 2-3-1. I also was going through some troubles getting my watering right. i felt that i needed to water mare at a time and i was wrong so she went through a bit of a monsoon. and then as i was drying her out i was adding to little of water so she started to wilt from the drought. but all is good now. i did all of my day 21 trimming on day 20 because i wasnt going to have time this week to do it. but its only a day later and her flowers that were already there are swelling FAST!!

well enough with the chatter and now with the show!!!:thumb:

Here are some nice close ups of one of her branches before trimming!
P1060442.JPG

And here are some pictures of her problem leaves. there are only about 6 leaves that were affected by the deficiency.
P10604381.JPG

P1060439.JPG

Here are some before and after of the trim i gave her.
Before
P10604371.JPG

After
P1060445.JPG

Before
P1060435.JPG

After
P1060443.JPG

I mentioned earlier in my journal that i got 3 branches out of the node that i topped when she was a we-little girl. well here is a picture of that node now!!
P1060450.JPG

And now for some just random pictures i took of her!!!
P1060449.JPG

P1060448.JPG

P1060447.JPG

P1060451.JPG

P1060454.JPG

Alrighty that is all i have for now. All of that was done yesterday so today is Day 21 of flowering.

Thank you everyone for stopping by and checking out my journal.:thanks:

Keep it green everyone:Namaste::blunt::thumb:

Hello everyone again. i am at 4 weeks and 1 day. Everything is going great. no real problems im concerned with. i have a some nute def. going on in some of my leaves. but i am already feeding almost as much as i can. i feed full strength every other watering with a moderate flush every 2 weeks. but im not to worried about it. i know that there is some feeding off the leaves during flower. but i have estimated 6 weeks left. so my harvest date will be april 24.

here are some pictures of my slight nute problem. anyone know what it might be. my guess is phosphorus!
P1060467.JPG

P1060466.JPG

and here are some different views of her.

P1060464.JPG

P1060462.JPG

P1060463.JPG

P1060460.JPG

P1060458.JPG

P1060459.JPG

and here are some nice closeups i got with my girlfriends nice camera!!!
P1060456.JPG

P1060455.JPG

well thank you everyone again for stopping by. if anyone knows what my nute problem and could chime in that would be awesome. i am feeding with an organic fish a seaweed fert that is 2-3-1. do you think i could make a stronger batch. i do bubble my "tea" for a good 36 hrs before i feed her so that its not so direct from the bottle you know lol. i also am adding molasses and ff big bloom at full strength. i hope the leaves changing arent because im over feeding :straightface: but it doesn't look like burn to me.

well thanks again everyone and keep it green!!! :Namaste: :thanks:

that looks like a nitrogen deficeincy which is kinda normal as she wants to feed the flowers if you have some worm castings or fish ferts that should clear up some of those yellow leaves:)

Your baby wants fast food give her some worm castings quick. I believe you are using neptunes harvest fish and seaweed plant food correct. I can tell by the npk value. I use that stuff for the garden around the house. I have the 2-3-1 stuff but I also feed biobizz fish mix at half recommended strength to balance out my ratio to around 3-3-3. Top dressing worm castings in flower is a good way to keep her growing strong although you have to stop before harvest at least two weeks I would do three.

Yup, needs N

Hey thanks everyone for the reply. I do have another fish fert that is 5-1-1 so I will add that as well. As for the worm casting top dressing do I just put a small amount of dry casting around the base of the plant before watering?? Thanks again everyone!!

Looking back on the history of these or this plant, I remember they were pretty wet causing problems. What I just noticed after going through the same thing was that being too wet caused a lockout, and it took a while for the root hairs to get back into condition to take nutes. So, I hit em with a real weak tea and nothing happened, as soon as they dried out the second time I watered and they burrned cuz they were able to take those nutes now, and my soil is HOT. So, what I did is just water em, and let em dry out in between good, watering with molasses, and if you look at my journal you can see what happens when everything levels out, THEN go back to a comprehensive nutrient regimine..............IMHO

Here is an experiment you can do; take CLEAN urine, human urine, mix one part urine to ten parts water. Apply it, if it dosent help in 24hrs, it's not nitrogen. Urine has super avaiable nitrogen in a very pure form.

Alright everyone I did the urine to for a nitrogen boost. I did it at 1/10 ratio like you said mcloadie. Besides the slight dis coloring of a few of the leaves she is doing great. Already packing on the trichomes. The 2 main stems that are sticking above the rest are really thickening up. I can't see the stem on either of them already!!! It amazes me that I have little over 5 weeks left and her buds are almost bigger than the buds I harvested off my last plant haha!!

As for top dressing with worm castings its ending up harder than I thought to buy me from local stores. I'm going to have to wait until Monday to check the local greenhouse. But when I add them to my soil I'm guessing I just work a small amount into the top of the soil?? Well I'll figure it out haha always do. It is unfortunate I don't have multiple plants so I can't try different methods at once to find a better way to grow. I can't wait to move in a few months so can get my perpetual grow going. I want to be able to harvest a plant ever 30-50 days so I don't have to purchase my bud anymore!!

But enough rambling for tonight. I have some nice Jack Herer and it has my mind a racing:tokin:;)

Good night :420: and keep it green!!!!

Alright everyone I did the urine to for a nitrogen boost. I did it at 1/10 ratio like you said mcloadie. Besides the slight dis coloring of a few of the leaves she is doing great. Already packing on the trichomes. The 2 main stems that are sticking above the rest are really thickening up. I can't see the stem on either of them already!!! It amazes me that I have little over 5 weeks left and her buds are almost bigger than the buds I harvested off my last plant haha!!

As for top dressing with worm castings its ending up harder than I thought to buy me from local stores. I'm going to have to wait until Monday to check the local greenhouse. But when I add them to my soil I'm guessing I just work a small amount into the top of the soil?? Well I'll figure it out haha always do. It is unfortunate I don't have multiple plants so I can't try different methods at once to find a better way to grow. I can't wait to move in a few months so can get my perpetual grow going. I want to be able to harvest a plant ever 30-50 days so I don't have to purchase my bud anymore!!

But enough rambling for tonight. I have some nice Jack Herer and it has my mind a racing:tokin:;)

Good night :420: and keep it green!!!!

Good, IDK how fast those castings will get turned into a usable element for the plant, but be careful, I know that they are used alot as a soil amendment, sometimes being added to soil thats still cooking....as they say. My ferts have em in there already. Glad things are looking better, I will give that same treatment of urine to a nitro junkie plant, and it usually calms em down....LOL, and I find I only have to do it once and the plant will usually only require standard nutrients in it's following regimem.

Well everyone i successfully harvested my first grow back on christmas day and i am hooked. this hobby is amazing and addictive!!!
Im starting this journal for my second grow. i made alot of changes to this grow so i figured it would be easier to start a second journal for it. so with out further ado here is the infor you will all ask for.

Soil Grow #2
Strain- Trainwreck Sativa
Age- start of week 6 in veg
Lights- 6 CFL all at 23 watt. 4 at 6500k and 2 at 2000k. 10,200 lumens total
temp- 72 day, 65 night
RH- 30-50 (ranges due to winter temps)
Soil- Fox Farm happy frog
Nutes- FF Big Bloom, fish emulsion, molasses, and FF root drench
PH- dont regulate. im growing organically so it stays stable on its own

Well thats about all the info you will need. now for some pictures of her over the last couple of weeks!! and im very sorry for the sideways pictures. i was stoned when i was uploading and forgot to flip them before uploading.:tokin: be sure to have a bowl packed for the neck pain after looking haha:high-five::bong:

Here are a few pictures of my upgraded light system. i will be adding my flowering LED light to the mix when i change her over to flower and will change to 4 2000k and 2 5000k.
photo_1208.JPG
photo_2178.JPG

Here she is week 2 i think
photo_1207.JPG

And week 3
photo_3138.JPG

And here is week 4, had some nute problems but i hadent fed her yet so understandable. Anyone know what kind of deficiency it is???
photo_560.JPG
photo_4111.JPG

Week 4 size comparison
photo_5_2_2.JPG

Week 5 under carriage (pre de-foliage, and LST)
photo_3_3_4.JPG
photo_4_2_6.JPG

Week 5 After LST and de-foliage
photo_2_1_12.JPG
photo_1_1_12.JPG

And then start of week 6
photo_5_1_.JPG

i will update in a few days. im actually a couple days into week 6 and she is recovering from the LST and de-fol!! i am making a bubbled tea fert for her and she is seeming to love it!!!!
alright i think that enough rambling for now lol!! i will update in a few days!!! thank you for stopping by!! safe and happy growing everyone!!! :Namaste::peace:

Are you sure your not growing out here in Arizona lol, looks like all your stuff has been left out in the sun and melted lol, maybe its a camera thing? Love the train wreck, im subd for sure +Reps bud

Back
Top Bottom