Outragedplutos Grow #2

i must say it is much easier doing everything in metric!!! i feel cheated out that i had to learn standardized system!!

I was going to suggest you convert everything to mL. Makes adjusting ratios MUCH easier. I use an iPhone app for conversions though. GH also has an app for recipes I use. Then I use the recommended does (mostly) for my other ingredients. Problem is, the units they use don't always match what I'm measuring with, so I have to convert. At some point, I'll dial in the exact recipe I like for each stage and record it as a simple ratio, ie Gro 1 part, Micro 1 part, Bloom 1 part, FloraBlend 2 parts. Then you can make a table for how large a "part" is for various amounts of water.

The plant is definitely looking better. Glad you got it sorted out.

Hello everyone. i hope everyone is having a great Friday. TGIF haha. Today is my Week 6 day 3 flower update. she is doing great!!! the nitrogen problem was kind of solved haha. still a little short on nitrogen but im close enough to harvest that im not to worried about nitrogen right now. i had a good friend who has been growing for years over this week and he gave me some very helpful advice. first he taught me that i can use all of my fan leaves as a mulch for my plants. this will help my soil retain moisture and it will slowly add nutrients to my soil as it breaks down. another piece of advice is that if you are going to do compost teas, you need to bubble your tea in the dark. i had mine sitting in my main grow space with my lights haha.

so anyway here are some pictures of my little lady.

P1060488.JPG

P10604871.JPG

P1060489.JPG

P1060492.JPG

P1060493.JPG

P1060486.JPG

P1060485.JPG

P1060484.JPG

P1060483.JPG

P1060482.JPG

P10604811.JPG

P1060480.JPG

Well thats all for now. please let me know if theres anything wrong that you can see.

Thank you everyone for stopping by and checking out my journal.

Keep it green!!:Namaste::thanks:

And something i forgot to add in my last post. my friend who came and gave my garden a look over gave me some beans!! :)

Here we have KOS: Bubble n Squeak
P1060499.JPG

Cherry AK x Alien Kush
P1060498.JPG

Cherry AK x Mr Nice
P1060497.JPG

CBR x Mr Nice
P1060496.JPG

And a cross bread of Mr Nice
P1060495.JPG

That one CBR x Mr Nice seed i have i had to plant today because while taking these pictures i accidentaly cracked the shell. hopefully she will be ok and take hold. we shall see haha

Keep it Green Everyone!!! :Namaste:

what a good friend:)

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been on in a while!! Life has been very busy!!! My girl was harvested about a week and half ago and been curing nicely.

Ill be on hopefully later to give more updates!!!!

Happy 4/20 everyone!! Keep it green!!

a good 420 to you Outraged:)

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been on in a while!! Life has been very busy!!! My girl was harvested about a week and half ago and been curing nicely.

Ill be on hopefully later to give more updates!!!!

Happy 4/20 everyone!! Keep it green!!

Happy 4/20 to you too :)

Grats on the harvest! :yahoo:

Well hello everyone!!! Its been a while since i have been able to get on and update this. i unfortunealy have not been able to grow over the past 2 months :( !!! but does that mean i havent been thingking about growing??? NOT AT ALL!!!!!!!! infact since i have been on a hiatus of growing i have been procuring a few little things to help me out when i do get back to growing :) :)

first things first is that i have purchased a new light system. i broke down and got a 400 watt super hps/mh air-cooled hood light system. i am so excited to get to put some plants under this thing. i tested it out when i first got it and holy shit these things are bright!!!! its really nice that its an all in one system that i can use both hps and mh light bulbs. the iPower ballast i got with it dimmable to 75% and 50%.

as i sit here typing this up i am enjoying a bowl of my own grown that has been in a curing jar for a month and half and man is it awesome. its a great high with both the powerful body high and i very mind uplifting effect also!!

I have some pictures of my new setup.
P10605251.JPG

P1060526.JPG

P10605271.JPG

P1060529.JPG

P1060530.JPG

P1060531.JPG

And here are some pictures of my long term curing jar. its got my home grown Double Bubble Trainwreck and some stuff i bought, Apollo and Pineapple Express. Enjoy :lot-o-toke::yummy::bongrip:

P1060533.JPG

P1060532.JPG

Well thank you everyone for stopping by and catching up!!
Keep it green everyone!!!:Namaste::peace:

Nice, don't run that light without air goin thru it!

Noted. Thanks mc. I have only ran it for about 5 minutes at a time. I kinda figured you prolly shouldn't run it with out air flow.

Thanks Vick for stopping by. It's good to be back on. Missed you all!!!

Keep it green everyone!!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

What was your yield?

My Apologies if I missed the posting of it.

Best!:blunt:

Alright everyone here is my week 7 update!!!
First i want to say that i have converted to growing TLO (True Living Organic) style. And the results are impressive!! not only does she seem extremely happy, but i actually dont have to do as much. i am not having to feed with bottle nutes as often as i did last time around. i give her an organic bubbled tea every 10 days or so. my next grow will be 100% TLO where you dont have to ever feed her only give her good water. but anyways here is my current girl (hopefully)

here she is in her nice environment!!!
P1060380.JPG

some nice angles of her!!!! no signs of nute deficiency at all!!!!!! :thumb:
P1060383.JPG
P1060385.JPG
P1060389.JPG

some nice close ups of her pre-flowers. from my little experience im saying she is a female!! what do you guys think?????
P1060386.JPG
P1060387.JPG
P1060388.JPG

well theres the pics i have. its amazing watch her grow and change and adapt. about 2 weeks ago when i introduced my LED light i was noticing that she was kinda sagging by the time she was at 15-18 hrs of light. almost like she was getting tired from to much light. so i changed my light from 18/6 to 16/8 and she stopped showing the signs of sagging. and i ruled out under/over watering. i have been slowly backing her lights down in the last week for flowering next week or early this week. well thats all i got for now!!

:Namaste::peace::thanks:

I've been doing TLO for a while now. the spikes are super key, and yes everything you need to grow the plant out is in the dirt, but u must still add teas, and fairly often, for optimum results. Keep in mind, the teas keep the microbe populations high enough to process the spikes for the plant.

I did a "water only" TLO grow and it wasn't as good as with the use of ACT's, kinda night and day difference really.

A really easy way to get the spikes all premixed to the exact rev's specifications is to buy them, premixed from True Living Organics | The Highest Quality Organic Fertilizers for your Garden!

Also, your right on the money with the FF big bloom.

People are telling u it isn't all natural, organic. It is NOT OMRI certified organic, that being said it is an awesome, all natural, organic product. Someone doesn't believe this? Google the entire ingredient list.

Tiger bloom, grow big are terrible. Organic based? What a crock.

I feel like your shooting for a TLO grow, and most of your "helpers" have never even heard if it.

Not trying to be a dick head at all, :)
Trying to help. :)

Back
Top Bottom