Growing With Big Budha 2.0

A quick update on my plants progress all are looking better since transplanting 3 days ago
IMG_162919.JPG
IMG_163422.JPG
IMG_163322.JPG
IMG_163219.JPG
IMG_163526.JPG
IMG_163820.JPG
IMG_164122.JPG
IMG_164219.JPG
IMG_163922.JPG
IMG_163619.JPG
IMG_163718.JPG
IMG_164317.JPG

Looking like an awesome setup cant wait to see with the UV bulbs on

They do look so cute :thumb:
Seriously they have taken very well to the new pots ,,looks like they already have there roots settling in:volcano-smiley:
Just finished me dinner so I am off to go and:passitleft::420:Budha matey they are rocking now you an yours will have some great delights there :cheer:18inches high I do remember the last grow was rather big as well :circle-of-love::goodjob::circle-of-love:

Hi Jaga thanks for the good vibes buddy the past grows the plants have gotten to 3 foot before harvest. Right now I am brewing some tea to feed the plants I haven't had to water since I trans planted that was the 28 of April. Wow 9 days ago the vermiculite I put in the soil mix must be working pretty good no wilt from the plants and they are lookin better all the time I'm pretty happy right now as this is an important grow for my wife's IBS. We currently have about 4 months worth of cannabis left and this grow is about 3 1/2 months left before harvest.

:peace::Namaste::circle-of-love:

Hi Jaga thanks for the good vibes buddy the past grows the plants have gotten to 3 foot before harvest. Right now I am brewing some tea to feed the plants I haven't had to water since I trans planted that was the 28 of April. Wow 9 days ago the vermiculite I put in the soil mix must be working pretty good no wilt from the plants and they are lookin better all the time I'm pretty happy right now as this is an important grow for my wife's IBS. We currently have about 4 months worth of cannabis left and this grow is about 3 1/2 months left before harvest.

:peace::Namaste::circle-of-love:

Yuup I will be following as close as I can thats for sure I love to watch a big grow indoors:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom