Growing With Big Budha 2.0

Well look who's here. Hi LA good to hear from you. I think I am on the way back to healthy plants the new growth is lookin pretty good after using 6.8 ph'd water. The OG Kush's are still damp as soon as they dry out I'll water again one more time before transplanting. I also need to top 'em, the nodes are so close it will be difficult to FIM 'em.
Again thanks for stopping in.

Thanks Bapple I'm having an issue with curling I had my circulation fan too close to the babies and the leaves are curled and twisted some not real bad but enough to notice there was a problem Now with the fan moved the plants should come out of it. Who knew?:peace::Namaste::passitleft::rollit::tokin:

Twisting in my experience is from over fertilization or maybe a change in fertilizer. Generally I get it more in VEG when I start adding ferts.
I don't use LED but I have seen funny looking leaves from LED grows.

Maybe a combination of ferts and LED?

How far above are your LED's?

OG Kush, Blue Dream and GDP. Dang! Only the good stuff for Big Budha :)

Keep up the good work!

Are those lights California light works? I've read some mixed reviews. Im subbed would love to see how the lights grow! Love the idea of the UV t8 bulbs

Twisting in my experience is from over fertilization or maybe a change in fertilizer. Generally I get it more in VEG when I start adding ferts.
I don't use LED but I have seen funny looking leaves from LED grows.

Maybe a combination of ferts and LED?

How far above are your LED's?

OG Kush, Blue Dream and GDP. Dang! Only the good stuff for Big Budha :)

Keep up the good work!

The lights are about 30" away this is my 4th grow with these lights but the soil is a new mix of high brix minerals and fertilizer the more I think about it the more I'm leaning towards the soil. As far as the strains you are right only the good stuff lol I use GDP, and Blue Dream for PTSD and the OGKush is for my wife's Crohns it's all good !

Are those lights California light works? I've read some mixed reviews. Im subbed would love to see how the lights grow! Love the idea of the UV t8 bulbs
yes they are CLW lights
:) I'm always around lol, just takes me a while to get round to every ones threads :)
I've just been sorting some twisted foliage out with my lot. It was just a little heavy on nutes early on and as with you PH. Although at the moment and for the next few runs I'm just winging PH as have no meter now lol. I'm just going by gut and memory :) :)
it may be ferts and like you said it's early on and they are looking better today

Thanks everyone for stopping by and taking a look:peace::thanks::tokin::blunt::passitleft:

Arellanobrian

Here are some photos of my first grow with CLW lights I think they work well but they are expensive $$
IMG_087823.JPG
IMG_087727.JPG
IMG_087437.JPG
IMG_087329.JPG

Dam looks awsome man I was thinking about those lights but so pricey. I was thinking maybe A51 lights they seem to be nice led's with a really nice price!!

Big Budha,
The grow looks like it's gonna be a good one, so count me in. :popcorn: Your first grow looks awesome. :thumb:

From my experience and research, LED lights usually cause a little warping at the beginning. Over-watering may also be a problem because the leaves also look firm but with a downward curl. I recently transplanted my babies to 3-gallon pots and it complicated watering a bit because the plants were so small. I initially saturated the pots with water and my plants showed signs of over-watering the next day. They improved a few days later when the soil started to dry out, but it was 14-days before I watered the plants again. I've now switched to an improvised SWICK watering system and I love it. Not that it's for everyone, but it's worth checking out.

SWICK Watering Systems: Letting The Plant Water Itself

Big Budha,
The grow looks like it's gonna be a good one, so count me in. :popcorn: Your first grow looks awesome. :thumb:

From my experience and research, LED lights usually cause a little warping at the beginning. Over-watering may also be a problem because the leaves also look firm but with a downward curl. I recently transplanted my babies to 3-gallon pots and it complicated watering a bit because the plants were so small. I initially saturated the pots with water and my plants showed signs of over-watering the next day. They improved a few days later when the soil started to dry out, but it was 14-days before I watered the plants again. I've now switched to an improvised SWICK watering system and I love it. Not that it's for everyone, but it's worth checking out.

SWICK Watering Systems: Letting The Plant Water Itself
Thanks for the info I'll check it out

There are many LED's to choose from do the research and make an informed decision. Good Luck!

i actually one a mars reflector 48x3 on ebay for 70 bucks :D wasn't what I was thinking but I could use a mother tent or a clone tent and I have a spare 32"x32"x60" tent

Back
Top Bottom