Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Got everything harvested. Top 3 shelves of the drying rack are Purple Urkle, lower 4 racks are Triple Cheese. Also saved all the sugar leaves and the super fluffy lowers for making hash. That will be a new one for me.

Moved over the other girls to the bigger tent, readjusted ties,candy fed them 2 gal each of 6g MC and 5ml FT. They look a little ratty at the moment because of the LST. Give them a day and the space should look wall to wall again.

Congrats on the harvest Farside! Do you always dry in a drying rack? I do as well but wondering if hanging is a better approach? I know most of the grows I’ve seen people usually hang them but my trimmer ( my wife) prefers to trim everything down so they can be dried in the rack.

Congrats on the harvest Farside! Do you always dry in a drying rack? I do as well but wondering if hanging is a better approach? I know most of the grows I’ve seen people usually hang them but my trimmer ( my wife) prefers to trim everything down so they can be dried in the rack.

The rack is new to this harvest. In the past they were hung dry using pipe cleaners and from a wire clothes shelf. The area where the drying rack is a little cooler than the clothes shelf. It about 65 degrees and 40% humidity, and that's with the humidifier running. I'd like it to be closer to 50%, but it is what it is.

The rack is new to this harvest. In the past they were hung dry using pipe cleaners and from a wire clothes shelf. The area where the drying rack is a little cooler than the clothes shelf. It about 65 degrees and 40% humidity, and that's with the humidifier running. I'd like it to be closer to 50%, but it is what it is.
I’ll be interested to see how they compare drying on the rack vs hanging. Possibly a slower dry hanging resulting in better terpenes. I don’t have anything to compare to since I always use the rack.

Had a big ball of finger hash from trimming yesterday. Took maybe 1/6th of it an put it in the sons dab rig. Yeezow! Now I had a couple cocktails and a muscle relaxer prior because my back was spasming while I was trimming, but I sure wasn't feeling my back after a big deep inhale. The finger hash was a mix of both strains. Flavor was amazing. Maybe a lemon cream or lemon and mozzarella. Neither of these strains seem to be huge yeilders, but the quality and effects are nice.

Got everything harvested. Top 3 shelves of the drying rack are Purple Urkle, lower 4 racks are Triple Cheese. Also saved all the sugar leaves and the super fluffy lowers for making hash. That will be a new one for me.

Moved over the other girls to the bigger tent, readjusted ties,candy fed them 2 gal each of 6g MC and 5ml FT. They look a little ratty at the moment because of the LST. Give them a day and the space should look wall to wall again.

Happy Harvests!
Congrats on another finish line!

Im a dab virgin....someone needs to take me dabbing one day.

Son and I made bubble hash for the first time today. Kicking myself for not doing it sooner. God the product I've thrown out/wasted in the past. The flavor is beautiful. Lemon Meringue pie. Combo of trim from the recently harvested Purple Urkle and Triple Cheese. Functional high, no couch lock, but extremely relaxed.

Son and I made bubble hash for the first time today. Kicking myself for not doing it sooner. God the product I've thrown out/wasted in the past. The flavor is beautiful. Lemon Meringue pie. Combo of trim from the recently harvested Purple Urkle and Triple Cheese. Functional high, no couch lock, but extremely relaxed.
Lovely tent garden Farside and great harvest!
I also have never done anything with my trim. But that bubble hash approach looks interesting. How much did you recover, was the amount decent enough to be worth doing?

Lovely tent garden Farside and great harvest!
I also have never done anything with my trim. But that bubble hash approach looks interesting. How much did you recover, was the amount decent enough to be worth doing?

Definitely worth doing. We did the trim and sugar leaf from 4 plants in two batches. Took about an hour and a half, so 45 minutes per. Got about 11 grams of hash between all the different grades.

I've got some old classmates of my kids that were looking into growing. I gave them some preliminary guidance a few months back. Yesterday they hit me up. "4 of the 5 seeds sprouted. 1 looks good. The other 3 are yellowing. Is there anything I should be adding to the top-soil.". I'm thinking, yikes, as I conjure images of bags of "top-soil" from Home Depot in orange 5 gallon buckets. I asked a few more questions. Turns out they took some of my advice and made some Faux-Mix and used fabric pots. Whew! So I asked what they were feeding them. They had not fed them and had no fertilizer. Plants are 2 weeks old. So I had them come over today. Hooked them up with 1/2 Cup of Mega Crop so they can try it. Also gave them the 2 Remo Nutrients Supercharged Kits that were collecting dust and 1 of the vats of Terpinator. Paying it forward and getting rid of some of the clutter around the house. Win, win.

I've got some old classmates of my kids that were looking into growing. I gave them some preliminary guidance a few months back. Yesterday they hit me up. "4 of the 5 seeds sprouted. 1 looks good. The other 3 are yellowing. Is there anything I should be adding to the top-soil.". I'm thinking, yikes, as I conjure images of bags of "top-soil" from Home Depot in orange 5 gallon buckets. I asked a few more questions. Turns out they took some of my advice and made some Faux-Mix and used fabric pots. Whew! So I asked what they were feeding them. They had not fed them and had no fertilizer. Plants are 2 weeks old. So I had them come over today. Hooked them up with 1/2 Cup of Mega Crop so they can try it. Also gave them the 2 Remo Nutrients Supercharged Kits that were collecting dust and 1 of the vats of Terpinator. Paying it forward and getting rid of some of the clutter around the house. Win, win.
Yup, start handing out shots of Terpinator and next thing you know its a out of hand Barbie Tent and Terpinator party. Just like at Shed's and Enfourtwo-oh's place!

Back
Top Bottom