Guyz vs Galz Grow Off

Iā€™m here Iā€™m here!
Woohoo. A place to organize thoughts!
Good morning all!
@JiggiLotus mentioned something about odd ball strains or something which prompted an idea.
Maybe we could all do a strain weā€™ve never done before. Might level the playing field a bit across multiple experience levels. Maybe stay away for the ā€œmainstreamā€ strains. I.e. Bruce banner, Girl Scout cookies, etc..
(Leaves me pretty open being a noob)
Seeds from a site sponsor would be great because if we like something weā€™ve seen grown, we know where to get it. And we have a lot of seed sponsors that could use the love.
That said, I have some ā€œpink Cadillac ā€œ from @seedfair Iā€™d love to grow and know nothing about.
As for autos, @Jon grew an apple fritter auto that ran longer than most photos if I remember right. So, I donā€™t think we can exclude autos based on that.
I have a couple from Barneys Farm that I've not grown before.
* Gorilla Zkittlez
* Mimosa EVO

I answered that it would mean we all have to have seeds from the same sponsor which would make things more difficult.
We had talked that we would come in with what we have and go from there.
I think, on the subject of sponsors, that it would be great to have several different sponsors watching the grow and seeing what happens with their strains. That would give exposure to several of them, and I'm sure they would appreciate that.
I'm sorry! I must have totally missed that!

BYOB

BRING YOUR OWN BEANS BABY!

Love it!

Hmmm.....one of the guyz and one of the girlz growing Autos? They could do two grows, to match the time frame of the photo period plants and keep in on the action through the whole show. Start another when the first one finishes. Autos kind of cut growing time in half from photo period if I remember correctly. Knock me out if I'm wr...wrrr....wrong.
Thoughts?
I don't grow Autos, so it would have to be another of the girlz. Still working on that third female.

Hmmm.....one of the guyz and one of the girlz growing Autos? They could do two grows, to match the time frame of the photo period plants and keep in on the action through the whole show. Start another when the first one finishes. Autos kind of cut growing time in half from photo period if I remember correctly. Knock me out if I'm wr...wrrr....wrong.
Thoughts?
I don't grow Autos, so it would have to be another of the girlz. Still working on that third female.
I think you should go photo, and your challenge is keeping it inside of your tent! šŸŽŖ

Do we all flip at 30 days? Just to even the odds?

I'm okay with that. let the vote begin...

I'm game for anything, just throwing out some ideas.

Now, you know damn well I don't have a tent! It ain't happenin'. LOL

I have to go photo, it's all I have. And really, I don't want to grow Autos anymore.
Lol. We will get you the mini. It would be fun to watch! You know I can't keep anything in tent!

If the plant requires a veg period of 6 to 8 weeks, aren't we risking cutting our end yield down flipping too early?
True true. Never thought of that, just trying to give happy a middle ground.

Definitely could push 2 autos to our 1 photo. But that's extra work also!

I'm game for anything, just throwing out some ideas.

Lol. We will get you the mini. It would be fun to watch! You know I can't keep anything in tent!

True true. Never thought of that, just trying to give happy a middle ground.

Definitely could push 2 autos to our 1 photo. But that's extra work also!
Can't do a tent. I raise claustrophobic plants. It would cost too much in therapy bills for them. :rofl:

If we make a "rule" that what we grow has to be a sponsors' strain, would that cut anyone out?
That way it is much more inviting to sponsors here. Then we can tag them as we go, and give them exposure.
Nope that works.... All the seeds I have are sponsor seeds.

And just to make things easier for everyone I can order a wild photo strain just for this match up šŸ˜. Or.....or..... I DONT send you all some of Purdy's seeds *A-wink.... A-wink*

Back
Top Bottom