H2OGanjaFarmr's Large Closet Grow - 2010

Wow... Sorry, I guess I didn't realize how long it had been since I had added pics... I have been so damn busy... LOL. I took these pics back on 03/01 when I put the HPS bulb in... I'll take more pics in the next couple of days and get them on here ASAP... Sorry...

rsz_DSC01379.jpg

rsz_DSC01380.jpg

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

Sorry about posting those pics so late... I posted some of my larger grow room on hogdady's journal per his request... I posted a link to it in Pit's journal but if you haven't seen them already then please take a look... it should make up for being so lazy posting pics here... LOL.

HogDady's "first grow" Journal

Thanks Bro...
You been talking to my girlfriend?! LMAO....

That's FUNNY! Could get grosser, but I'll refrain, ;-)

Is old bag seeds worth trying to grow?

You could do bag seeds Grunt, just don't be disappointed with the possible results. I just finished a bag-seed round, got some Hermie's but some definite respectable smoke!!! Also found 1 female during the grow, so I cloned it and now she's running on my current grow.

If you're willing to go the distance, I'd say give it a try. Although, I'm only going with Fem seeds from now on, just don't want to deal with picking out beans from the crop.

:smokin:

SF

Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll take a shot at it.

Thread Jack, Ganj...

Anytime Grunt.

You'll still get great stuff and you won't ruin seeds you pay for, so go for it. Here's a shot of my bag seed grow.

MJ_668_1.jpg

Seeds were a couple of years old, but I REMEMBERED this bag, and boyeee was it a bag!

SF

EMERGENCY UPDATE:
Well, unbenounced to me my Jack Ass "partner", didn't pay his electric bill, they actually let it get up to $3,800 before shuting it off. I "" partner cause I don't consider him much of a partner, my plants are at his place and he pays the electric, that was the deal anyway, he doesn't go anywhere near the plants. Anyway back to the story, I get a call from him around 10am saying "the power is off" I had to pull out of him why and what was actually happening. My options were very few... pull the plants and put them somewhere else, kill the plants and take all my equipment, or buy a generator and let him pay for the gas untill he can find a way to pay the electric. So after much consideration... Wait for it... I bought a generator and made him pay for the gas. Told him if he doesn't keep gas in it and the lights go out again I will pulling everything out. If they go out again I'll probably pick the best plants and add them to my other gardens that are flowering and take all my equipment never to grow near or with him again. It really pisses me off cause when I started building the room I looked him directly in the eyes and said "If I'm gonna put all this money and equipment into this room I need to know the heat and electric are going to stay on and NOONE will ever be told about it" He looked me in the eye and promised that would happen. Anyway the plants had light from 6am-10am and 4pm-6pm. Hope it doesn't screw with them too much...
No worries though... if I have to pull the best plants I'll still journal the progress of them so you guys can see how they're doing...

Dude.

I feel for you! Totally must suck to have to rely on a friend/partner like that. Dude's going to be living without lights and re-fridge? Sucks to be him!

Kudo's for thinking fast and making a recorvery man! This journal is starting to sound like a regular drama novel!

Keep us in the loop!

Chin High H20GF!
SF

Dude.

I feel for you! Totally must suck to have to rely on a friend/partner like that. Dude's going to be living without lights and re-fridge? Sucks to be him!

Kudo's for thinking fast and making a recorvery man! This journal is starting to sound like a regular drama novel!

Keep us in the loop!

Chin High H20GF!
SF

He had better come up with some money to at least get the electric company to kick the lights back on for a couple months... otherwise that gas for the generator is going to eat up all of his cash... LOL. By my calculations that thing is going to cost like $30 a day in gas to run.

It is a damn drama novel... hopefully in the end the good guy(ME) gets the fully developed woman(MJ)... LMAO.

I'll most definitely keep you guys in the loop... and you'll follow these plants all the way to harvest even if it's in different rooms... :)

Thanks Bro...

Back
Top Bottom