Hacker's Aromatic And Tasty Fall Harvests: Multiple Harvest And 50 Different Strains

Good Green am to ya Kis, and all... Really quickly before I get out and about this am I will do a quicky for the Mango Haze... I posted pics earlier in the thread of the harvest and the plants.. Outta 3 plants total dry weight was in the neighborhood of 5 pounds... I also as usual got a taster cola off the girl.. Again I coulda had as much as I wanted, however the Mango that I have will last till next year as I am now over 15 strains that are dry/curing with another 10 or more to pick up.. Waste not want not, wish more of you guys were in the area for smoke sesh or gifting.. Anyway Pic
final days 015.jpg

....And just like my BSa it cure out really orange, almost rusty... I have not smoked the Mango yet, but the BIL says it tastes more piney, and fuel like... Probably took the Haze characteristics... I will know later maybe, but I am in the good ole situation of so many choices, so little time thing... LOL... Green day as I leave you with a in cure pic of Mango...
20181016_084856_HDR[1].jpg
20181016_084901_HDR[1].jpg

Due to unforeseen work related circumstances I will be ending this well started thread today.. To those of my peeps who followed, there will be a new thread sometime in late December... Maybe Christmas time I will get together the rest of my pics and just do a holiday thread of about 20 strains that are in cure.... Best of wishes to all and greenest of days... Please note that I really wanted to finish this now, but just cannot...

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.
Sending you lot's of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom