Hacker's Aromatic And Tasty Fall Harvests: Multiple Harvest And 50 Different Strains

Im glad you took it in stride. The thing with game cameras is that you can get good pics at night and they only cost $50 for ones that take good enough pics to be able to help identify. While most people will cover their faces not everyone will. And if you know the people that take them it is easy to identify most "friends" even when you cant see their faces. I am glad you are able to keep yourself in supply and you seem to be taking it better than most would. I know a guy that had his hole crop taken one year. About 10 plants, all of which would have yielded at least 4 zips each. Someone local had everything they had going taken just the other day. People are ballsy and always want something for nothing bud. I feel for ya.

It’s a pathetic thing to steal what someone has worked for. But it speaks volumes about your character to not let it get to you anymore than it has. I know it’s gotta suck bad.....but those girls you still got are looking marvelous!!

Sorry MH! What a crappy thing to have happen. I think I may just get an alarm system now. Looking online tonight to set it up. I don't care is someone takes my weed, I just worry if my door gets busted, my indoor cats will get out and go missing. I can get weed, I only have them once. I like the game camera. Maybe a motion sensing light and a nice loud noise when tripped to scare the bejesus out of the mofos. Really sorry bud!:green_heart:

Hey everyone, just wanted to say thanks once again for all the support... Been working my ass off so I will try to set up an update for later this week... Maybe even later today depending on the weather... Been cold as hell, and rainy... Getting close to outdoor harvest time now.. About 18 to 21 days... I am gonna take time off work to do so... Camille actually didnt do to bad mostly small buds, but lots of popcorn for infusion projects planned for this winters long cold nights LOL.. Green days everyone...

Lol yea have motion sensors an get an alarm tht goes off super loud
Hey everyone, just wanted to say thanks once again for all the support... Been working my ass off so I will try to set up an update for later this week... Maybe even later today depending on the weather... Been cold as hell, and rainy... Getting close to outdoor harvest time now.. About 18 to 21 days... I am gonna take time off work to do so... Camille actually didnt do to bad mostly small buds, but lots of popcorn for infusion projects planned for this winters long cold nights LOL.. Green days everyone...

I hate the cold my body does so shitty during winter but man can i get pull out some amazing colors jus by creaking a window lmao. Glad to hear the girls are making it threw this shity weather. Hey question 4 ya when its super rainy for long periods at a time being outdoors how do you prevent ur buds from molding from all the moisture/humidity?

Sorry MH! What a crappy thing to have happen. I think I may just get an alarm system now. Looking online tonight to set it up. I don't care is someone takes my weed, I just worry if my door gets busted, my indoor cats will get out and go missing. I can get weed, I only have them once. I like the game camera. Maybe a motion sensing light and a nice loud noise when tripped to scare the bejesus out of the mofos. Really sorry bud!:green_heart:
Game cameras are good for so many things honestly. Funny enough I saw someone else mention how they set up motion sensors and connect them to something that makes a very loud noise to scare off intruders. It seems like a very solid strategy honestly. Who isn't going to be a little jumpy while doing shit like that?

Good Green day all... Just a little time at the house today so I figured I would give the final tally of Camille the Midnight Haze... I ended up with 4.5 oz of small to medium buds, with about 2 oz of popcorn and larf for the many cooking experiments this winter... Here are a few pics with a smoke update coming probably on Monday...
Final Camille 002.jpg

Final Camille 004.jpg
Final Camille 001.jpg

Green days to all

Attachments

• Final Camille 003.jpg
    Final Camille 003.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 25
Good Green Monday Morning to all... Just a couple of pics of my girls harvest... We harvested BHB and Mango Haze on Saturday... Moved on to Critical Mass Sunday... Lots of pics so little time and shitty camera so I will just post a few...
... 1 of 3 BHBs
Headband and Mango Haze final days 001.jpg

.... Mango Haze, 1 of 6 These are not all that fruity this year...

Headband and Mango Haze final days 002.jpg

.... 20 more to go with huge colas as you can see in the background is the Strawberry Hazes in back of pic..
Headband and Mango Haze final days 004.jpg

Headband and Mango Haze final days 005.jpg

Good Green Monday Morning to all... Just a couple of pics of my girls harvest... We harvested BHB and Mango Haze on Saturday... Moved on to Critical Mass Sunday... Lots of pics so little time and shitty camera so I will just post a few...
... 1 of 3 BHBs
Headband and Mango Haze final days 001.jpg

.... Mango Haze, 1 of 6 These are not all that fruity this year...

Headband and Mango Haze final days 002.jpg

.... 20 more to go with huge colas as you can see in the background is the Strawberry Hazes in back of pic..
Headband and Mango Haze final days 004.jpg

Headband and Mango Haze final days 005.jpg
Nice job man those r some beasties u got there congrats.

Wow Hacks.....u got lots of scissors?...lmfao...

Omg i know rightshit thts gotta be a bitch come harvest lol. I know i hate tht part of harvest specially wen i got like 5 or so at once an thts only between 2 n 5 zips per plant i cudnt imagine one of those lmao.

Good Green am to all... Just a few last days pics of the girls... Allissa came down yesterday, Just got the bigger buds for now... She did not get the sunlight that she needed after the sun shifted in the sky.. We have had rain for many days a week now so I gotta get busy and get em before the rot moves in... Here is a few of Allissa's last day just before choppy chop..
final days 012.jpg
final days 013.jpg
final days 014.jpg
final days 018.jpg
final days 020.jpg

... Next a couple of the Bopsy twins, BHB
final days 001.jpg
final days 002.jpg
final days 003.jpg

Lastly a couple, or at least one of 4 Dub for my girl Newty... She will be coming down this weekend, or early next week...
final days 004.jpg
final days 006.jpg

That is all for now, will post some more pics later after BHB comes down.... Green day to all

Hiya MH,

Still nice looking trees even with all the rain. Nice job. Massive colas! Very nice.

One pic has a 5 gal bucket in there. Is the lady planted in a 5 gallon bucket? They look too big to be growing in 5 gallons of dirt. So many great budtenders on :420:.

Hiya MH,

Still nice looking trees even with all the rain. Nice job. Massive colas! Very nice.

One pic has a 5 gal bucket in there. Is the lady planted in a 5 gallon bucket? They look too big to be growing in 5 gallons of dirt. So many great budtenders on :420:.

I know right he makes some insane monsters lol.

Good Green am to all... Just a few last days pics of the girls... Allissa came down yesterday, Just got the bigger buds for now... She did not get the sunlight that she needed after the sun shifted in the sky.. We have had rain for many days a week now so I gotta get busy and get em before the rot moves in... Here is a few of Allissa's last day just before choppy chop..
final days 012.jpg
final days 013.jpg
final days 014.jpg
final days 018.jpg
final days 020.jpg

... Next a couple of the Bopsy twins, BHB
final days 001.jpg
final days 002.jpg
final days 003.jpg

Lastly a couple, or at least one of 4 Dub for my girl Newty... She will be coming down this weekend, or early next week...
final days 004.jpg
final days 006.jpg

That is all for now, will post some more pics later after BHB comes down.... Green day to all

An congrats bro. What do u do for your outdoor girls if its super rainy out but they still need time to grow? Shud i maybe put a tarp up of sorts but wudnt tht then block the light?

Good Green Evening to all it applies to... Sorry been MIA for a minute, but it is harvest season for us up in NE... I have a couple more updates for this evening, with many more to follow in the next couple of days.. I have a couple of days off from the job so I will do my best to do smoke reports on about a dozen or so strains that I have harvested and started to cure..
... First off for my girl Newtsy, here is 4dub... This little thing is a Wonder Woman (x) White Widow... One of which is an auto, but she sure didn't turn out auto at all... A couple of pics of her hanging, and a couple of her getting her final air dry before getting jarred for her 45 day cure... Her and her sister ( sister on a friends property) finished out at an astounding 6.2 pounds wet trim.... My girl finished out after final pre cure trim at around 1.5 pounds, while her sister finished at around 1.25 pounds... Here are my pics
4dub finish 001.jpg

4dub finish 002.jpg
4dub finish 003.jpg
4dub finish 004.jpg
4dub finish 005.jpg

Smoke Report : 4Dub has only been hung and trimmed for about 10 days total, but I took a decent little 2 gram bud and slow rolled it over a low light lamp for a day or so, and she smoked well... Started of with the typical Piney White widow taste, followed by a VERY evident earthy undertone and finish after a few hits.. I only took a few hits, but shared it with a few friends who are at the very least the same kinda weed snob as most of us... Out of the four of us, only one disagreed with the finish, to which she said she thought she could taste a little lemony undertone... By then we were all high as hell so no arguments... I found the high cerebral, yet a little dumbfounding... Didn't really get the energetic blast as I normally do with the White Widows of the past, but I by no means felt couch locked.. More so relaxed, and thoughtful with hints of hunger that followed after an hour or so... Cant really say that it was the weed by itself as I rarely eat more than once a day in these busy season ending hours... Last but not least I felt the release of tension that I normally get from the beautiful Wonder Woman, which is a relief as My Back is always sore these days ...LOL...

..... Next one up is my girl friends Critical Mass that she got from Sensi Seeds she thinks... LMAO Stoners... Huh??.. Unfortuneately I arrived too late to get final in ground pics, but I made sure to take a luscious bud for my troubles... Coulda had as much as I like, but I am not a big Critical fan... Pics..
final days 016.jpg
final days 017.jpg

... She got around 22 zips from her Critical, which did finish smaller than normal... Here is a pic of my Critical in jar...
20181015_184104_HDR[1].jpg
20181015_184152_HDR[1].jpg

Smoke Report : First of all the earthy smell, with an almost citrus back will attract even the most inexperienced smokers to beware... LOL. Uplifting smoke with a small bout of paranoia for me and my peeps, though split on the paranoia.... I felt an even keeled high, enjoyable smoke, that really was long lived... Heavy crash with the need for a nap for the lighter weighted smokers afterwards, though I would honestly consider any Criticals a night time smoke for me anyway... Nice white ash , which is always a good indicator of good genetics, and good cure... Cant wait for this one to be done curing, probably around American Thanksgiving as with all my gear... Makes a good Christmas present for my weed lonely peeps... Hmmmm
Anyway I will do the Mango Haze smoke report later, my Sister is over for Chicken and Noodles... Green Evening to all...

Back
Top Bottom