Hacker's Aromatic And Tasty Fall Harvests: Multiple Harvest And 50 Different Strains

Dam brotha those r so nice i wish i cud grow outdoor girls like tht but being as a sheriff live right dwn the road im constricted on how big i can let my girls get haha. But yea man gud luck on the move.
I have to watch size in my backyard to many neigbors this year a couple of them are rite below the fence line makes me nervous!

Great and wonderful day to all.... Woke up this am to warmer temps, but lots of rain... The cooler temps shall surely bring some awesome color to the buds. Here is a small update to finish up from yesterday... I will start with my beloved BBH's..

015.jpg
016.jpg
017.jpg

Buds are really stacking and getting fat here...

.... Next is Kali D, Allissa... She is stacking and getting fat as well..
019.jpg
020.jpg
021.jpg

.... 4 Dub in the house...
013.jpg
014.jpg

.... Lil Bit and Lemon Haze...
009.jpg
010.jpg

.... Just to finish up I would like to say to Jones, thanks man and yes I grow indoors.. Mostly at my job for now, but am gonna sell my house and move closer to job.. Then I will grow some higher genetics indoors just for the giggles of it.... If you look back towards the beginning of this thread you will see what I grafted together on purpose with the Double Trouble plant that was blown over... However most growers find the need to at least do some minor grafting on broken branches, or splits and the like.. I just do it on purpose most of the time and learned alot about it when picking up training skills.. Kinda necessary then... LOL.... Greenest of days to all, and gonna Update my girl-friends grow later or first thing tomorrow...
you got it going on hacker im with blazing jones I wish I could grow like that your plants are looking good even withstanding mother nature you did a good job keeping them happy good luck bud!:)

I have to watch size in my backyard to many neigbors this year a couple of them are rite below the fence line makes me nervous!

Yea tht wud make me nervous as well lol. How dont they smell it right on the other side of the fence lol?

Good morning to all.. Had a bit of bad luck last night... One of my plants was stolen, and one was once again smashed... I told my peeps to keep an eye out especially now that they are in flower, but no one obviously cared... Disappointing, I woulda given it to anyone who needed it... Had to be someone who has been around the area as they stole the only one that was not tied down or in the ground besides Camille... They tried to get Camille, but just tore her up trying to get her outta her scrog... She is gonna have to come down today I guess as she is really damaged now especially after the big storm earlier this month... The plant that was stolen was Double Trouble, and that is a real blow to me... That was one of the best producers I had, not to mention the one that I had grafted together... It really bothers me that people would steal, though I know it happens... My neighbors are close enough to have seen, but who knows.. Couple of pics of my pain, and afew later of the ones that are left... Sad day my friends, but not gonna let it get me down... Cant stand a thief, or a liar for that matter.. Just goes to show that even the ones you trust the most will hurt you the most...

001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg

Empty is the spot, crushed is my other personal favorite... :rolleyes::confused:

Good morning to all.. Had a bit of bad luck last night... One of my plants was stolen, and one was once again smashed... I told my peeps to keep an eye out especially now that they are in flower, but no one obviously cared... Disappointing, I woulda given it to anyone who needed it... Had to be someone who has been around the area as they stole the only one that was not tied down or in the ground besides Camille... They tried to get Camille, but just tore her up trying to get her outta her scrog... She is gonna have to come down today I guess as she is really damaged now especially after the big storm earlier this month... The plant that was stolen was Double Trouble, and that is a real blow to me... That was one of the best producers I had, not to mention the one that I had grafted together... It really bothers me that people would steal, though I know it happens... My neighbors are close enough to have seen, but who knows.. Couple of pics of my pain, and afew later of the ones that are left... Sad day my friends, but not gonna let it get me down... Cant stand a thief, or a liar for that matter.. Just goes to show that even the ones you trust the most will hurt you the most...

001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg

Empty is the spot, crushed is my other personal favorite... :rolleyes::confused:

Dude tht fukn totally blows. I fukn HATE RIPPERS man the dam thiefs. Tht shit is so not cool. I dnt get y people gotta take advantage of some one trying to medicate themselves/helping others. I feel for u bro i had a similar situation earlier this month but it was for my other medications and they broke into my safe an all. But to lose a whole plant and get the other destroyed like this is the worst. Any ideas at all as 2 who it might be? I know i got cameras posted up all over my property now and have it ran to my flatscreen lol. So anytime i want i can jus check the screen an jump to all 6 cameras well 5 now cause 1 broke lol. But still i wud get sum kinda security over there cant trust no1 these days. Well i hope u recover from this ok man and tht u still have a gud enuf supply to last u till u can harvest again :Namaste:.

Ok after much thought, I decided to harvest Camille out, a month early... Lost a pound or so with an early harvest and most of Camille will now become good edibles... Alas cant judge on only a single happening however I am Really Pissed... Last Pics of Camille, Harvest of this Midnight Haze will be finished in the next few days... For now she will hang in reverence in my shed till pre cure final trim... Greenest of days, to all...

Camille's last day, Harvest 001.jpg
Camille's last day, Harvest 002.jpg
Camille's last day, Harvest 003.jpg
Camille's last day, Harvest 004.jpg
Camille's last day, Harvest 005.jpg
Camille's last day, Harvest 006.jpg
Camille's last day, Harvest 007.jpg
Camille's last day, Harvest 009.jpg
Camille's last day, Harvest 010.jpg

.... As a side note people should understand that this can happen to all who grow outdoors, but also indoors as well.... I really hope that the person or persons who robbed others of joy at least get some joy outta Double Trouble as they stole the whole pot and plant... I am surely not one to wish ill will on anyone, but even for me this is a hard blow... I gift and I gift and I gift.... Eh so goes life.... Be aware everyone, cause there is someone watching always.... Green days....

Glad I've got big scary looking dogs. LoL, they're actually little sissies, but they are just fugly enough to keep everyone TF out of my space.

Hope them little assholes leave your garden alone from now on. #fuckers

:passitleft:

RIP Camille :rip:

I sure love her:)

I had gotten a message from a stranger on IG that let me know people in my area or rippers were looking to steal. He asked if I was worried about posting and people finding out where I live. I am worried but I answered him, “I have dogs and guns so should be fine”. I don’t know if he was warning me or threatening me but the point is that there is always someone who wants what you have but there is only a % of those people that will do something about it. Your story is our worst fear but I’m glad you were not hurt!
#staysafe

13F9ED9A-3A0B-47F9-AC7D-6A7E25E546A6.jpeg

Ya people seem to think I live in Calgary so I let them think that and I don’t expose my location with hashtags either. I had put one post up about the explosion/fire but took it down right away as it was an easy google to find me! Sweet Sue! That’s so dangerous :eek:

....First off thank you guys and gals, it has been a very different kinda day... Went to check on the rest of the girls outdoors, and fortunately none of those were touched that I can see... Got some pics, but I would like to address the camera idea...
....An older gentleman told me one time that locks only keep honest people out of what is locked.. That is the same idea as cameras I would think... Most people who come to steal don't exactly dress down for the occasion.. LOL they cover their face, and even if they didn't Night time up here is really dark... I just kinda live and let live I guess, and would have probably just yelled like crazy at anyone I would catch... That being said I am in the hands of others as far as security anyway, I work an hour away, and often stay on site for days at a time... I was kinda hoping my local peeps and family would have kept a better eye on the harvest and heeded my warnings about dishonest people.. However as it turns out they didn't take me serious and now I am ass out... Not all that big of a hit for me as I have access to more than enough anytime I want it, but this was for a community of friends that I really care about and it takes from them...
.. I really appreciate all of you who visit and feel my pain, and will always enjoy each day thief or no thief... Wont and dont let others steal my joy for life...

005.jpg
006.jpg
007.jpg
008.jpg
009.jpg
010.jpg
011.jpg
012.jpg

.... Still got a few more left, and more going else where near by... Good to have TRUE Friends... Green days all

....First off thank you guys and gals, it has been a very different kinda day... Went to check on the rest of the girls outdoors, and fortunately none of those were touched that I can see... Got some pics, but I would like to address the camera idea...
....An older gentleman told me one time that locks only keep honest people out of what is locked.. That is the same idea as cameras I would think... Most people who come to steal don't exactly dress down for the occasion.. LOL they cover their face, and even if they didn't Night time up here is really dark... I just kinda live and let live I guess, and would have probably just yelled like crazy at anyone I would catch... That being said I am in the hands of others as far as security anyway, I work an hour away, and often stay on site for days at a time... I was kinda hoping my local peeps and family would have kept a better eye on the harvest and heeded my warnings about dishonest people.. However as it turns out they didn't take me serious and now I am ass out... Not all that big of a hit for me as I have access to more than enough anytime I want it, but this was for a community of friends that I really care about and it takes from them...
.. I really appreciate all of you who visit and feel my pain, and will always enjoy each day thief or no thief... Wont and dont let others steal my joy for life...

005.jpg
006.jpg
007.jpg
008.jpg
009.jpg
010.jpg
011.jpg
012.jpg

.... Still got a few more left, and more going else where near by... Good to have TRUE Friends... Green days all

Well holy fukn giant lmao those look so beautiful madd great job i wish i cud do outdoor like tht. My outdoor grows have to be more sneaky under the radar then in my house lmao. I had one similar to one of ur smaller ones there in my closet in the house. She was over growing my veg area an i didnt wana lose the strain so i kept her goin till i knew some of the clones i took from her made it. Well by the time it came to flip her she had grown another foot or so and was like 3 to 4 feet tall in veg not including the 5 gal bucket she was including the bucket she was like as tall as i am an im 6,4. Needles to say i had to rig up a quick flower area for her n wen she was done stretching she had passed the light an hit the ceiling and was bent over lol. I had buds sticking out the frknt of the closet slightly an man did it stink right at the door when u would walk in lol. I got so paranoid i closed up the front door n jus put a sign saying use back door front is broke n dnt want mean dogs to get loose even tho the dogs r big sissys hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom