Hacker's Aromatic And Tasty Fall Harvests: Multiple Harvest And 50 Different Strains

Gonna be a long day, but thx for the support... Did a thorough damage assessment and found the damage to other girls like Alissa, Bopsy's, 4Dub, and the like all to be minimal... Just spent about an hour on Camille, and things don't look terrible I guess... Had to trim alot of damage out, and lost a decent amount of Bud bearing limbs, but all in all could have been worse...
... Before storm pics
Corn Husks for Cobbing and Tamales 011.jpg
Corn Husks for Cobbing and Tamales 016.jpg

... After pics including some of the collateral damage... Not all has been taken out, but a positive spin is that at least it opened up the middle again.. Saw a good bit of Little growth that needed to go, away it went as well.... Here are a few after pics, but final update will be later.. Man it is SUPER f in Humid out already... Sweating like a pig, doesn't help I drank a 30 rack in the last two days... LOL
Before and after storm... 9-3 010.jpg
Before and after storm... 9-3 023.jpg
Before and after storm... 9-3 024.jpg
Before and after storm... 9-3 025.jpg
Before and after storm... 9-3 026.jpg

.... There are now a couple of HUGE holes in the canopy, but for the beating it took not too bad...
Before and after storm... 9-3 037.jpg

So now it will take a few days, but will adjust the canopy after a huge base trim out of all remaining little stuff... Damage to be assessed right now is at 25% loss not to included regular final trimming...
Phew....

Thanks guys, still kinda buttsore about it... I will have to do a real update tomorrow, I had to go to work for a little while... PW, that is exactly where my head was going about the cola development... Total damage was really limited to the two girls that were definately the most exposed... The rest were protected by a wooded grove, and a shed... The storm just really blasted Camille, my personal treasure... Double Trouble is a bit droopy still today, It was blown over and damaged the root system, but I cant make any real adjustments for a couple days... The shock of being blown over, and smashed down is a little much... The other girls lost a limb or two, but stayed intact... My Headbands held their ground as well, along with Allissa ... My harvest will still be ok, but just hurts a little to see one of your kids take a beating, and know you cant do much to save them right away... Time will tell, but they seem to have recovered as well as can be expected... I just try to keep in mind that the storm we had yesterday hasnt happened in this area in decades, at least just outta the blue... Couldn't do anything anyway to protect them, they are way to F in big now... LOL... Again thx guys and girls, I will try to be more positive tomorrow promise... Back to work for now.... Green evening to all.....

Awwwww not Camiiiiiille!!

It’s ok Madd she looks great still! Sorry that Mother Nature is such a bitch! That’s some real life high stress training out there! I bet she triples her bud size out of fear!

Much love bro :)

That 4dub is amazing! Mine won’t have enough time to finish so I’ll be living vicariously through your girls!

Gonna be a long day, but thx for the support... Did a thorough damage assessment and found the damage to other girls like Alissa, Bopsy's, 4Dub, and the like all to be minimal... Just spent about an hour on Camille, and things don't look terrible I guess... Had to trim alot of damage out, and lost a decent amount of Bud bearing limbs, but all in all could have been worse...
... Before storm pics
Corn Husks for Cobbing and Tamales 011.jpg
Corn Husks for Cobbing and Tamales 016.jpg

... After pics including some of the collateral damage... Not all has been taken out, but a positive spin is that at least it opened up the middle again.. Saw a good bit of Little growth that needed to go, away it went as well.... Here are a few after pics, but final update will be later.. Man it is SUPER f in Humid out already... Sweating like a pig, doesn't help I drank a 30 rack in the last two days... LOL
Before and after storm... 9-3 010.jpg
Before and after storm... 9-3 023.jpg
Before and after storm... 9-3 024.jpg
Before and after storm... 9-3 025.jpg
Before and after storm... 9-3 026.jpg

.... There are now a couple of HUGE holes in the canopy, but for the beating it took not too bad...
Before and after storm... 9-3 037.jpg

So now it will take a few days, but will adjust the canopy after a huge base trim out of all remaining little stuff... Damage to be assessed right now is at 25% loss not to included regular final trimming...
Phew....
They'll be stronger for it!

Took some pics of Camille day 2 after storm... She is now really showing the holes in the canopy that is gonna hurt... But she is recovering well, and looks to be stunted very little... She is a tough little b, so should be a strong finish... We only have 6 weeks maybe 7 till mandatory harvest due to frosts.. Definately gonna get cold before that, but fingers crossed... Green days to all.... Ps, seems everyone is on the bandwagon, here comes the reinforcements.... LOL

001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
005.jpg

Sad day today folks... Last night had a major storm come through with winds at 70+ mph, and some hail... The storm actually blew Double Trouble over and smashed Camille to say the least... Have not gotten to all the damage, but could possibly be in the neighborhood of 30% or more in damage... Had to take today off as I am in need, plants need MAJOR Surgeries, and quite possibly amputations... I will do some more observational inspections, and take photos of damage and hopeful fixes... Will post later, but it would seem at the very least one should be reminded of two things 1. Never underestimate Mother Nature, and 2. Never count your chickens before they are hatched... LOL ... Damn.... Green and better days to all

Dam bro tht sux n yea we have been having massive rain/thunderstorms out by us. And tornadoe warnings almost nightly. Im so worried bout my outdoor girl hoping she takes it ok so far so good. But yea mother nature can kick ya dwn for the count some times it seems lol. Last year i had a small tree size branch get flung into my outdoor garden area by the storms so tried to space it out more this year an still having issues lol.

Good morning to all and I hope that weekends have all gone well... Gonna do an update this evening when I get home from work today... Sorry to be lapsing, but we at harvest at work... Less than before, but still a pain in the ass working all day trims.... LOL. Helping me get in the processing state of mind mm hmmmm .... Green day and weekend all... Talk soon...

Good morning to all and I hope that weekends have all gone well... Gonna do an update this evening when I get home from work today... Sorry to be lapsing, but we at harvest at work... Less than before, but still a pain in the ass working all day trims.... LOL. Helping me get in the processing state of mind mm hmmmm .... Green day and weekend all... Talk soon...
:passitleft:

Ok great morning to all... Got in late last night, so gonna start a massive update today... As we can only add ten pics at a time, gonna break this up into three... Sorry for the long absence, busy Harvesting.... To those who are following or just visiting, things are ramping up so updates will be on the here and there basis... My time is getting filled again... One last note It has been low 40's last few nights.... Uh oh... Should be good for the purples I have going...

First off Camille... As it has been a rough week for her I will not be critical, however secretly disappointed a little... She is not gonna fill in I know, but she is kinda lagging on the stacking and bulking... At approximately day 30 of flower she only has 35 to 40 days to finish out.... Hmmmm
004.jpg
005.jpg
001.jpg

Next up is Double Trouble... Grafted and recovering better than I woulda thought after being knocked completely over... Slowed but not crippled... Still hope ...

006.jpg
007.jpg
008.jpg

... Will update others in a while, gotta visit with some company... Green day to all

Ok great morning to all... Got in late last night, so gonna start a massive update today... As we can only add ten pics at a time, gonna break this up into three... Sorry for the long absence, busy Harvesting.... To those who are following or just visiting, things are ramping up so updates will be on the here and there basis... My time is getting filled again... One last note It has been low 40's last few nights.... Uh oh... Should be good for the purples I have going...

First off Camille... As it has been a rough week for her I will not be critical, however secretly disappointed a little... She is not gonna fill in I know, but she is kinda lagging on the stacking and bulking... At approximately day 30 of flower she only has 35 to 40 days to finish out.... Hmmmm
004.jpg
005.jpg
001.jpg

Next up is Double Trouble... Grafted and recovering better than I woulda thought after being knocked completely over... Slowed but not crippled... Still hope ...

006.jpg
007.jpg
008.jpg

... Will update others in a while, gotta visit with some company... Green day to all

Dam brotha for being knocked completely oover those girls look great lol. N yea i notice my outdoor girls start 2 slow dwn n take a tad bit longer then normal the closer we get to winter n it gets colder out at night. Altho it does make some beautiful colors i do like that part lol. But yea as for the grafting what strains did u use? Also do u do any indoor gardening?

Great and wonderful day to all.... Woke up this am to warmer temps, but lots of rain... The cooler temps shall surely bring some awesome color to the buds. Here is a small update to finish up from yesterday... I will start with my beloved BBH's..

015.jpg
016.jpg
017.jpg

Buds are really stacking and getting fat here...

.... Next is Kali D, Allissa... She is stacking and getting fat as well..
019.jpg
020.jpg
021.jpg

.... 4 Dub in the house...
013.jpg
014.jpg

.... Lil Bit and Lemon Haze...
009.jpg
010.jpg

.... Just to finish up I would like to say to Jones, thanks man and yes I grow indoors.. Mostly at my job for now, but am gonna sell my house and move closer to job.. Then I will grow some higher genetics indoors just for the giggles of it.... If you look back towards the beginning of this thread you will see what I grafted together on purpose with the Double Trouble plant that was blown over... However most growers find the need to at least do some minor grafting on broken branches, or splits and the like.. I just do it on purpose most of the time and learned alot about it when picking up training skills.. Kinda necessary then... LOL.... Greenest of days to all, and gonna Update my girl-friends grow later or first thing tomorrow...

Great and wonderful day to all.... Woke up this am to warmer temps, but lots of rain... The cooler temps shall surely bring some awesome color to the buds. Here is a small update to finish up from yesterday... I will start with my beloved BBH's..

015.jpg
016.jpg
017.jpg

Buds are really stacking and getting fat here...

.... Next is Kali D, Allissa... She is stacking and getting fat as well..
019.jpg
020.jpg
021.jpg

.... 4 Dub in the house...
013.jpg
014.jpg

.... Lil Bit and Lemon Haze...
009.jpg
010.jpg

.... Just to finish up I would like to say to Jones, thanks man and yes I grow indoors.. Mostly at my job for now, but am gonna sell my house and move closer to job.. Then I will grow some higher genetics indoors just for the giggles of it.... If you look back towards the beginning of this thread you will see what I grafted together on purpose with the Double Trouble plant that was blown over... However most growers find the need to at least do some minor grafting on broken branches, or splits and the like.. I just do it on purpose most of the time and learned alot about it when picking up training skills.. Kinda necessary then... LOL.... Greenest of days to all, and gonna Update my girl-friends grow later or first thing tomorrow...

Dam brotha those r so nice i wish i cud grow outdoor girls like tht but being as a sheriff live right dwn the road im constricted on how big i can let my girls get haha. But yea man gud luck on the move.

Back
Top Bottom