Hacker's Aromatic And Tasty Fall Harvests: Multiple Harvest And 50 Different Strains

Morning to all, and glad to see there are others who like variety.. Not to be misleading, I have a few strains that I always keep going year round.... But I love to gift for Lots of different holidays, and cannabis is always a hit... My neighbor gave me some info on her harvest of Super Silver Haze, and Sour Jack (a)... Will post later, man it is gonna be hot and humid up here next few days... 90 plus degrees, and 70 plus humidity... Grrrr..... Hopefully last heat wave for us... LOL... Green am to all and Stay hydrated and cool peeps....

Yeah, and that temp is in the shade! Add 15 degrees to being in full sun. Yeah, stay well hydrated (water).

Good evening everyone, and good news.. I got a few pics from some of the others that I had going for an early harvest this year... They were all harvested not too long ago, alas I was at work trim prison so I didnt get to participate.. However my friend brought me some surprise little nuggets off of two of them and a few pics... He doesn't get into social media posting as he feels it is " advertising ", he is an old hippy as well... Good rules of thumb die hard, some might call it a bit paranoid....LOL.. Ok so after a brief explanation, I will get into the show..
.... So I have a small but tight little group of growers that I am not only proud to say I know, we have been friends/family/community for over 30 years... Love these guys, they are real easy to be around.. You know kinda like @newty and @SweetSue you know ??? Anyway my friend " BOB " has a piece of property not far from me, and every year he starts a few seeds, and I do as well.. At his place mind you, He is country... LOL... Anyway I will have to do these a little at a time he only had a few pics last night of the plants...
.... This year one of the seeds I have always wanted to grow is Arjans Strawberry Haze... Now since we are legit only allowed 3 flowering plants at a time I decided I would grow this on his property... He has like 5 residents.... So what really happened is with the exception of like 4 times over there he kinda grew them... LOL what are friends for right ??? So I will start with this one first, and as he gets me more pics I will post the other three we grew.... Now mind you only 4 strains, 30 plants total... Nothing crazy like what I have going on, we just started budding them in late April in his shed where they were born and raised.. Nothing fancy just an insulated climate controlled shed LOL... I will post a few pics of around the start of budding, and right before harvest.. He gave me a few tasters last night with the pics so I could try em... Here we go.

.....Arjans Strawberry Haze ( 5 ea )
.....Green House seeds
.....Swiss Sativa (x) NL#5 Haze Mist
.....Medicinal uses to include but not limited to: Anxiety, social issues ( ADD, ADHD ), and nausea to name a few
.....Aroma: Sweet Berry, almost Vanilla ish with Very skunky permeating ever reaching smell LOL
.....Taste: Super Smooth, fruity, and user friendly....

..... Wet/First trim finish for five plants was just over 750 grams or 27 ounces...
..... The Dry cure/finish trim weight is still to be determined, however as of 3 days ago Sunday I was at just over 600 grams or 21.5 ounces at 15 days jarred... So the final expectations should be in the area of 1.2 lbs or 18 - 19 ounces..... Not bad... Pics are limited, but awesome...
20061126_225244_DSC00019.JPG

Two weeks into bud, which is the last time I actually saw them, UNTIL...
IMG_20180716_081209602.jpg

... The five on the right, that includes the yellow bucket as a divider, two in front and two beside and behind ish... They are noticeably different than the others as they have that Honey Light look to them... MMMMMMMM

.... And last but not least the testers.... They are super yummy with a moderately long lasting High.... Burned really white ash for being so young in cure....
20180828_174917_HDR[1].jpg
20180828_174939_HDR[1].jpg

Sorry about the pic quality, I will have a better camera very soon.... Green evening to all, and I hope to Update My other strain from there, before I do " BOB's" LOL.... At this time I would also like to add that I got five of these seeds, and all five grew out, with a lone 2 week hold out.... Would definately suggest this one to anyone who is still developing grow area, skill set, or confidence as it is a super easy, larger producer.. The pics of these are at about 5 months, SC, LST, Scrog free with mega strong thick stem structure and development.... Thanks for stopping by, and more to come Peeps... Pass the word, Cannabis....

Good evening everyone, and good news.. I got a few pics from some of the others that I had going for an early harvest this year... They were all harvested not too long ago, alas I was at work trim prison so I didnt get to participate.. However my friend brought me some surprise little nuggets off of two of them and a few pics... He doesn't get into social media posting as he feels it is " advertising ", he is an old hippy as well... Good rules of thumb die hard, some might call it a bit paranoid....LOL.. Ok so after a brief explanation, I will get into the show..
.... So I have a small but tight little group of growers that I am not only proud to say I know, we have been friends/family/community for over 30 years... Love these guys, they are real easy to be around.. You know kinda like @newty and @SweetSue you know ??? Anyway my friend " BOB " has a piece of property not far from me, and every year he starts a few seeds, and I do as well.. At his place mind you, He is country... LOL... Anyway I will have to do these a little at a time he only had a few pics last night of the plants...
.... This year one of the seeds I have always wanted to grow is Arjans Strawberry Haze... Now since we are legit only allowed 3 flowering plants at a time I decided I would grow this on his property... He has like 5 residents.... So what really happened is with the exception of like 4 times over there he kinda grew them... LOL what are friends for right ??? So I will start with this one first, and as he gets me more pics I will post the other three we grew.... Now mind you only 4 strains, 30 plants total... Nothing crazy like what I have going on, we just started budding them in late April in his shed where they were born and raised.. Nothing fancy just an insulated climate controlled shed LOL... I will post a few pics of around the start of budding, and right before harvest.. He gave me a few tasters last night with the pics so I could try em... Here we go.

.....Arjans Strawberry Haze ( 5 ea )
.....Green House seeds
.....Swiss Sativa (x) NL#5 Haze Mist
.....Medicinal uses to include but not limited to: Anxiety, social issues ( ADD, ADHD ), and nausea to name a few
.....Aroma: Sweet Berry, almost Vanilla ish with Very skunky permeating ever reaching smell LOL
.....Taste: Super Smooth, fruity, and user friendly....

..... Wet/First trim finish for five plants was just over 750 grams or 27 ounces...
..... The Dry cure/finish trim weight is still to be determined, however as of 3 days ago Sunday I was at just over 600 grams or 21.5 ounces at 15 days jarred... So the final expectations should be in the area of 1.2 lbs or 18 - 19 ounces..... Not bad... Pics are limited, but awesome...
20061126_225244_DSC00019.JPG

Two weeks into bud, which is the last time I actually saw them, UNTIL...
IMG_20180716_081209602.jpg

... The five on the right, that includes the yellow bucket as a divider, two in front and two beside and behind ish... They are noticeably different than the others as they have that Honey Light look to them... MMMMMMMM

.... And last but not least the testers.... They are super yummy with a moderately long lasting High.... Burned really white ash for being so young in cure....
20180828_174917_HDR[1].jpg
20180828_174939_HDR[1].jpg

Sorry about the pic quality, I will have a better camera very soon.... Green evening to all, and I hope to Update My other strain from there, before I do " BOB's" LOL.... At this time I would also like to add that I got five of these seeds, and all five grew out, with a lone 2 week hold out.... Would definately suggest this one to anyone who is still developing grow area, skill set, or confidence as it is a super easy, larger producer.. The pics of these are at about 5 months, SC, LST, Scrog free with mega strong thick stem structure and development.... Thanks for stopping by, and more to come Peeps... Pass the word, Cannabis....
That's a fine grow. Fattys Yum

Thanks everyone, That was a harvest early crop.. We harvested it like 3 weeks ago ish.. Can't wait to try some of the Chemdog, and Bubble Gum that was harvested at the same time... Got some pics of them, not the buds for smoke report till this weekend probably... LOL ... Really appreciate all the participation and shared enthusiasm for what will be A Wild Ride this fall...

Hiya MH,

I'm really pleased with your initiative with this thread! Hope you don't mind if I follow along.

....Afternoon to all... I am smack down into Harvest season as we all know, but I thought I might shed a little light on what my Harvests in fall actually entail.. My small growing community and I not only help each other with the Mega Cannabis take, we also help each other harvest veggies and put them back for winter.. We almost always have garden fresh, low sodium canned and frozen veggies for the winter that are summer fresh.. I made the mistake of shall we say challenging my buddies to Cob at least two zips of each Strain we grow this year.. That is in the neighborhood of 50 different strains. So today as I clean 220 lbs of corn on the cob I am also taking the tender inside leaves of the cobs for the task... I wont bore you with the amount of individual ears of corn it takes to make 220 lbs, but it is a shit ton... All day thing, but break time now...

......Here is a short tutorial on how to " CURE " the leaves... Kinda done in a cross style between how you cure buds or cobs and tobacco leaves... Low and Slow de carb in the oven at 190 for enough time to get it almost dry to the touch.... 2 hours is a good number to start at... Do Not Leave them unattended after an hour, they dry out just like that ... Snap.. LOL
Cob wraps 001.jpg
Cob wraps 002.jpg
Cob wraps 004.jpg
Cob wraps 005.jpg
Cob wraps 008.jpg

.... After this step cool to room temp and bag in paper bags and 24 hours frig time... For this tutorial I have some from yesterday to show finishing steps, and some that were done today up to frig part... At this time it is important to cut to length, after the cure the are flexible, but dainty...
Cob wraps 009.jpg
Cob wraps 010.jpg

.... After the frig step is the long process... I store mine in gallon pickle jars or plastic jugs with lids that are airtight... Lay the jar on side place the leaves length wise laying down to almost fill entire bottom.

Cob wraps 015.jpg
Cob wraps 017.jpg
Cob wraps 018.jpg

..... Now after you put them into the jars/jugs you slow roll it 4-6 times a day burping at least 2-3 times in the process.. I add half a cup of dry rice freely in to the jug to slowly absorb humidity.. This needs to be changed every few days... This created no problem as bacteria doesn't grow freely on rice, and you can simply shake it off before prep for usage..

.... During the Burping you will need to leave the lid of in a cool,dark and low humidy area with more than ample air flow... After about 12-15 days I vacuum seal them and check them once a week ish for burping.. ** At this point rice is not longer needed so do not add to Vacuum seal bags***...This keeps them from any bacteria growth, and also keeps the leaves flexible... From there when you pull them out for use do so about a day ahead and let them air dry ish before use.. From there a light spray of h2o2 mixed 1 part to 4 parts h2o will soften and sanitize the vessel... They may be small to large for use as you can join several together length wise or width wise... Reduce Reuse Recycle everyone... Green days...

Great evening to all... I am now gonna do a Smoke report for the Brooklyn Sunrise to finish her off..

...As I had earlier stated had a little mold issue this am so De carbed....
...Final Dry weight in jars : 54 grams
...Aroma : Started to develop Diesel smell with a definate fruity over whelming smell...
...Taste: started really sweet and refreshing, with a really expansive capacity and Hazy/Diesel finish... Didnt cough too much though after two good hits and coughs I was High..
....Overall Buzz: Buzz was kinda a creeping and sweeping type buzz with initial breathlessness... Followed up with extreme Head high, with cerebral and motivated attitude adjustments... Seems very good for morning or daytime smoke as motivation is non stop for a few hours.. After which there was a moderate let down, and felt like smoking again... And did.. .LOL.. Over all I would give the taste a strong 9/10, with an over all score on buzz being a solid 8.5/10... I am not much for a speedy type buzz, but it was definately a welcomed change... This was an Auto that did not disappoint at all.... Very good for beginners, and experienced alike with the only difference being the total harvest weights.... Green evening to all

Well up early in the morning to do the final de bugging for the outdoor girls... A mixture of Neem oil and Peppermint Oil... Small recipe is as follows..
.. 1 lb Fresh Rosemary and stalks ( need the oils, and some put this in cheesecloth for easy clean up)
.. 6-8 fl oz of Peppermint oil ( depending on strength of nose test)
.. 1/2 lb Sage, 1/4 lb Garlic ( unpeeled), 1/2 Lemon Grass ( cheese cloth )
.. 48 ct. cheap teabags ( I usually tie in groups of five Pic to follow )

.... First I get a five gallon bucket, and fill 3/4 of the way with water ( make appropriations for PH for you ), and let sit for 24 hours... This step is optional, but to warm the water is helpful for quicker mix to use time... Then add all ingredients to bucket taking care to twist all spice ingredients as you put them in the water.. Let steep for at least 2 weeks, but 4 is better... When you open the lid you will smell a very unique Italian freshness, with a hint of lemon... Strain as well as you need to use whatever you are using to spread.. I use a fine sprayer so I filter several times with very fine metal china cap, then cheese cloth over another bucket...
.... For indoor use I would always cut this in half for the foliar, but outdoors full strength is the norm... Now I just spray the shit out of them, under and over the leaves taking care not to saturate, but it will be dripping wet... I use this mixture all throughout the grow season but hardly ever after 3 weeks in bud... Garlic taste tends to hang around for a while...

... Here are a few beautiful pics of my am.... Included my bowl so as not to break the rules... Also a good reason to smoke some Strawberry Haze... LOL Green day all... Sorry not to have pics of mix, but I made it a month ago... I will include pics when I make my next batch for Perpetual grow, downstairs..
20180830_063054_HDR[1].jpg
20180830_063609_HDR[1].jpg

20180830_060141_HDR[1].jpg
20180830_060149_HDR[1].jpg
20180830_060154_HDR[1].jpg

Back
Top Bottom