Hello MrSauga.

:welcome: It's nice to see you. I thought you might be too busy in your new role these days to get over here. I'm happy you're here. :hug:

I got my nutes in the mail today. Getting excited for the GSC grow.

Nutes.jpg

:thanks: @DYNOMYCO and @GeoFlora Nutrients.

:welcome: It's nice to see you. I thought you might be too busy in your new role these days to get over here. I'm happy you're here. :hug:
Never too busy for you HG. I may not post a lot but I'm always following along. I was busy as of late and had some computer issues that set me back, and of course my old role of class clown has returned, so there's that.

Thank you, MrSauga. I appreciate your support and friendship. :love:

*** WEEKLY UPDATE ***

Good afternoon, folks.

Big Devils 1 and 2 are plugging along. The Carnival is growing very slowly. And, the Dark Devil Autos are doing their thing as they always do. :laughtwo:

Here are this week's photos:

Photo 1 - Weekly Plant Info.jpg

BD1:

Photo 2 - BD1.jpeg

BD2 (she was kinda flopping over so that's why she's staked):

Photo 3 - BD2.jpg

Photo 4 - BD2.jpg

Carnival:

Photo 5 - Carn.jpeg

Photo 6 - Carnn.jpeg

To be continued...

*** WEEKLY UPDATE cont'd...***

DDA1:

Photo 7 - DDA1.jpg

Photo 8 - DDA1.jpeg

Photo 9 - DDA1.jpeg

DDA2:

Photo 10 - DDA2.jpeg

Photo 12 - DDA2.jpeg

Photo 13 - DDA2.jpeg

Photo 14 - DDA2.jpeg

And, that's it. As always, if you see anything amiss or have any questions or comments, please let me know.

Thanks for stopping by.

You're garden's making me miss having DDA in the house!
Here,here!

The next seed I'm dropping is going to be a DDA....maybe two.
I'm almost completely out. I've been saving a few bowls for my b-day this summer. My first taste of her was on my b-day last year. Seems fitting.

When's your birthday? I love birthdays!

I was just thinking that I might pop a couple more when I start my indoor auto grow. I know I'm planning on doing 4 DDAs in the small tent but the current ones aren't even in a tent. They're on our grow rack so I could do 4 DDAs in the tent and 2 on the rack. I'm thinking I might just always have 2 growing on the rack regardless of what's going on in the tents so when these 2 are done, I'll start 2 more along with the other autos that I'm planning on growing.

It will be nice to see how some other autos grow other than DDAs. I'm hoping to get better yields with them. I'm hoping that at least one of the Blueberries has some nice colours. This is what it's supposed to look like according to the seller:

Auto Blueberry.jpg

They're kind of crazy colours so I'm not really sure what to expect but I hope it's pretty because I like pretty. :battingeyelashes:

I don't believe that picture not one little bit!

I was thinking that it looked like someone took its photo in a tent with purple lights. I'll see if I can find a better photo but this is the one from the website we got it from.

Here are some others I found:

Auto-Blueberry-Strain.-Buy-autoflowering-seeds-at-dutchseedsshop.com_.jpg

spanish-seeds-auto-blueberry-autoflowering.jpg

Back
Top Bottom