Hello everyone

Taghan

420 Member
I hope you're all doing well. Im just finishing up getting my grow space sorted, still a few things to get. I'm planning on a 'live soil' grow (roughly 50% coco coir, 25% pumice 3-8mm and 25% a 'Supercharged' Compost with Ecothrive Charge and Epsom Salts just incase) with 1 or 2 plants (still undecided) leaning towards an auto strain.
My choices are:
Frosted Guava - Fem
Pink Rozay - Auto
AK-49 - Auto
'X' by Zamnesia - Fem
Big Bud - Fem

I've heard AK-49 is a good start and 'easy' but havent been able to find much about it apart from some comments scattered online. Any suggestions on which one to start with?

I'll hopefully start my grow journal in a few weeks if all goes to plan, just need to do some tweaking, testing and more research . Looking forward to learning a lot and hopefully having some good results at the end of my first grow.

Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @Taghan. I don’t know anything about that strain but I do know that Auto’s are not all there cracked up to be. Some members have grown amazing ones but I found them to be very unforgiving and ez to stunt. From what I’ve learned trying to grow one personally I think 🤔 I would go with a Photo. And usually anything that comes in an Auto will come in a Photo. Happy growing. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Welcome to 20 Magazine @Taghan

What kind of setup will you be growing in, tent, room, cupboard, etc.?
Have you bought a light yet?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420 @Taghan
Yes, I'd start with the AK-49 too - a very solid strain and easy to grow
Agreed! & the potency is there as well. Welcome to 420magazine! I’ve been growing for a little over three years now & I can tell you the learning curve is continuous. I consider myself an advanced beginner at this point. You didn’t ask for advice, but I’m gonna spew some anyway. Practice patience. Never panic. If you encounter a problem, focus on finding a solution, not the problem itself. There are expert growers here from around the world who can & will help you. Don’t be afraid to ask for advice. You’ll notice in my signature a thread regarding proper watering. I believe this to be the best starting point for new growers.
Please tag me if you start a journal. I’d love to follow along…

I hope you're all doing well. Im just finishing up getting my grow space sorted, still a few things to get. I'm planning on a 'live soil' grow (roughly 50% coco coir, 25% pumice 3-8mm and 25% a 'Supercharged' Compost with Ecothrive Charge and Epsom Salts just incase) with 1 or 2 plants (still undecided) leaning towards an auto strain.
My choices are:
Frosted Guava - Fem
Pink Rozay - Auto
AK-49 - Auto
'X' by Zamnesia - Fem
Big Bud - Fem

I've heard AK-49 is a good start and 'easy' but havent been able to find much about it apart from some comments scattered online. Any suggestions on which one to start with?

I'll hopefully start my grow journal in a few weeks if all goes to plan, just need to do some tweaking, testing and more research . Looking forward to learning a lot and hopefully having some good results at the end of my first grow.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome::high-five:
I'm looking forward to seeing your garden. :thumb:
Hope your doing well.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Agreed! & the potency is there as well. Welcome to 420magazine! I’ve been growing for a little over three years now & I can tell you the learning curve is continuous. I consider myself an advanced beginner at this point. You didn’t ask for advice, but I’m gonna spew some anyway. Practice patience. Never panic. If you encounter a problem, focus on finding a solution, not the problem itself. There are expert growers here from around the world who can & will help you. Don’t be afraid to ask for advice. You’ll notice in my signature a thread regarding proper watering. I believe this to be the best starting point for new growers.
Please tag me if you start a journal. I’d love to follow along…
Agreed 👍, @Emilya Green’s thread on watering has prolly saved 1000s of new members from killing their plants 🪴. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

@Roy Growin awesome thank you.

@CaptainLucky thank you for the advice. I have heard Auto can be unforgiving at times, hopefully mine wont be too rough on me.

@Tokin Roll I'll be using a bodged 2x2 tent (it was slightly too big width wise so I've had to resize some poles) in a cupboard as a 'stealth' grow. I have the SF1000D LED from SF and their 4" inline intelligent fan. Thank you for the info.

@Thirvnrob Thank you, thats my bad I didn't notice. I'll welcome all advice. I will tag you in my journal when i start it.

@mortygrow Thank you, I'm hoping the plan works out well haha. I was thinking the Pink Rozay or Big Bud for my 2nd grow to see what they are like.

@Bill284 thank you, I'm well I hope all is well with you.

(apologies for mass tags but it felt less cluttered)

@Roy Growin awesome thank you.

@CaptainLucky thank you for the advice. I have heard Auto can be unforgiving at times, hopefully mine wont be too rough on me.

@Tokin Roll I'll be using a bodged 2x2 tent (it was slightly too big width wise so I've had to resize some poles) in a cupboard as a 'stealth' grow. I have the SF1000D LED from SF and their 4" inline intelligent fan. Thank you for the info.

@Thirvnrob Thank you, thats my bad I didn't notice. I'll welcome all advice. I will tag you in my journal when i start it.

@mortygrow Thank you, I'm hoping the plan works out well haha. I was thinking the Pink Rozay or Big Bud for my 2nd grow to see what they are like.

@Bill284 thank you, I'm well I hope all is well with you.

(apologies for mass tags but it felt less cluttered)
You never said you were a beginner - if you aren't, I'm embarrassed...

My choices are:
Frosted Guava - Fem
Pink Rozay - Auto
AK-49 - Auto
'X' by Zamnesia - Fem
Big Bud - Fem

Welcome aboard :passitleft:

My choices are:
Frosted Guava - Fem
Pink Rozay - Auto
AK-49 - Auto
'X' by Zamnesia - Fem
Big Bud - Fem

Welcome to 420 :welcome: look forward to yourgrow journal~

Back
Top Bottom