Hortus's 2nd Grow - Veg T5 - Bloom 600W HPS

DSC_010123.JPG
DSC_009927.JPG
DSC_010020.JPG
DSC_009829.JPG
DSC_009720.JPG

Poor things it looks damper than it is I only very lightly watered them about 2 hrs ago.

:Namaste:

The scrog is awesome really looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

DSC_013815.JPG
DSC_013921.JPG
DSC_014018.JPG
DSC_014118.JPG

The seedlings are plodding along at there own pace except one shes a beauty if any survive it's her can you guess which one she is lol...

DSC_013713.JPG

From the mother and two clones I got over 4oz 20grams of dried bud it's trimmed and jarred up for curing also made some bubble hash with the trimmings that's also curing on the side.

DSC_013415.JPG
DSC_015814.JPG
DSC_016913.JPG
DSC_016710.JPG

Hey gaz yeah hopefully they'll catch up soon I'll give em another 2 weeks and evaluate there condition and if need be I'll scarp them in to the greenhouse for the space for new seedlings/clones.

I running a feeding schedule of every two days for my flowering plants and tend to run my nutes very high until flushing 10 days prior to harvest. In the morning I'll post a list of the line up I'm using and what benefits I think they give.

You've got me stumped there mate I think the medium sized pot is 11ltrs and the big pots are 20 to 30ltrs I'm repotting tomorrow so I'll have a look.

DSC_017917.JPG

These are the nutes I used for my first and second grows

B'cuzz a&b (normal base nutes fed every feeding)

B'cuzz bloom stimulator (used from week 4 to flush, to stimulate more buds)

B'cuzz blossom builder (used only for the last 2 weeks before flush to stimulate sugar production within the buds to fatten them up and add more weight)

Plant magic plus mag/cal (every feeding to help sort any deficiencys)

Plant magic plus bio silicone (every feeding again to help combat deficiency and strengthen the over all plants health)

Voodoo juice (only during the first 2 weeks of both veg and bloom. Just started using this for the roots ive heard nothing but good things about it)

All of the ratios per litre I'm using are what the feeding schedule recommend I've never watered down the nutes.

Gonna repot now then I'll post my new nute line up.

Thats a big nute line up! Congratz on the harvest, that bud looks so dry and dense. Let me know how it smokes.

I'm gonna do some research on your nutes when i have a few hours free tomorrow. I'm looking to get some nutes specific to Cannabis plants as all my stuff is tomato or general purpose stuff. I've just got some PK 13/14 from a friend to use during flowering so fingers crossed a late potassium and phosphorous boost adds some weight on to my flowers.

regards Gaz.

Lovin this wee journal. Did you use bubble bags hortus? Nice setup too m8. Subbed.

Hey double00 glad to have you on board. Thanks bud I'm proper chuffed with the setup it's working so well I'll be setting up a 120cm by 120cm tent soon probs in the next month or two just waiting for a inspection pass ;-)

Yeah I used 5gallon bags I got from ebay every grower needs to invest in some the hash thats made from nothing but skit and trimmings/stalks is super tasty it's a shame to just throw away.

:volcano-smiley: :thumb:

DSC_017817.JPG

Here's my current nute line up. The bio bizz range is slightly more money than b'cuzz but seems to cover all the cannabis needs, so far I've seen no deficientcys.

Definitely look up bio bizz and atami b'cuzz ranges I can vouch both are good and will improve your plants condition and improve yeilds. Cool you've got a pk booster also look into micro nutrients and there importance in how plants produce the sugars and to help move nutes around your plants system.

DSC_017417.JPG
DSC_017617.JPG
DSC_017514.JPG

Tomorrow is day 14 of bloom and I'll start my first defoliation of the bloom period gonna hit her hard cause with the 5 plants it's getting tight! Then I'll try to pin down all branches back on the scrog.

It smokes like a dream, smooth on the throat and taste really nice and gets you nicely smashed not nock out smashed more a zoning out kinda high if that makes sense :drool:

Hello 420 today is day 14 so I went ahead and did a major defoliation and pinned all the growth above the scrog back on the screen. Most went down without hassle but others needed to be pinched.

Took over 2hrs to complete :lot-o-toke:

DSC_018113.JPG
DSC_018219.JPG
DSC_018321.JPG
DSC_018413.JPG
DSC_018519.JPG

Thank you double00 it's been a learning curve but I think I'm starting to get the knack at growing these majestic plants.

Always a pleasure never a chore I could spend all day working with the girls :morenutes:

Got my veg tent now so gonna set that up soon so that should keep me busy for 30mins then I'll pop a few more auto seeds for outdoors.

For a second grow m8 it looks like you've it down to a tee.

Looks like Hortus has been growing for years doesn't it! Pro set up and great knowledge when it comes to growing.

How big a tent did you go for in the end Hortus? Will you be letting us know the specifics, lights, fans, temps and humidity etc?! Would be much apprciated.

Gaz.

Your gonna laugh gaz this new veg tent of mine is a dwarf... I'll just put the kettle on, then I'll post a little review on the setup.

Back
Top Bottom