Hortus's 2nd Grow - Veg T5 - Bloom 600W HPS

I'm back with a cup of coffee and a bacon butty!

Here's the veg tent in all its glory.

DSC_023620.JPG
DSC_023816.JPG

50cm x 50cm x 100cm are the measurements it's a black orcid product even came with a free scrog net.

Light wise I'm currently running a 300w cfl in a gull wing rereflector 18/6, I'm toying with the idea of switching back to t5s maybe a 4 bulb system then run the tent on its side and make the most out of the length of the tent.

I've got a intake fan with a Flow rate of 100m3/h and a extractor fan with a Flow rate of 137m3/h attached to a carbon filter thats far to big for the job it's doing.

I've managed to get the temps to settle around 26c to 28c dependent on room temps keeping it low atm but as summer comes in might need to upgrade the extractor.

Humidity is hovering around 41%, after a feeding I suspect it'll rise to 60% for 24hrs then drop back down to 40% ish after another 24hrs. I'll be moving the autos outside as soon as the weather stays warm probs in a couple of weeks then I'll be going hell for leather to germinate seeds and take clones for a future grow :thumb:

Another one sweet are you gonna place it on top of your original?

Now you can run a bloom tent and a veg tent :woohoo: have you thought about what light system your gonna use?

Nah mate I'm gonna run it on the outside as long as all the ducting is secure the filter will work in the same principle just in a opposite direction. Another benefit is i can get the extractor ducting close to the heat source (lights) suck it out before it heats the tent

DSC_024014.JPG

I'm a newly converted fan of cfl's before I wasn't to keen but from what I've seen on here like you I'm starting to like em, trouble is the so bluddy chunky.

I've noticed my 300w cfl runs at 33c consistently not sure what temps leds run at.

Screenshot_2015-04-10-16-08-24.png

I'm thinking of getting this for the new tent I'll have to turn the tent on its side so it'll only gives me 50cm to fit a light and house the plants plus there pots. I'm going to be flipping to 12/12 soon in another closet with 2 plants in I've lst and used defoliation on both so hopefully they'll produce some nice nugs. Once there done I'll go back to using that space again.

DSC_02419.JPG
DSC_02427.JPG
DSC_024416.JPG

These clones are about 11weeks if you go back to the first page you can see em in small 7cm pots, I've only just managed to get them in a bloom closet due to there mother and sisters taking up all the space.

I did see that tent it's on the table that's for sure. I'm struggling atm not sure where I'm going with all my ideas I need to sit down and draw up a plan and a schedule for what plants and how many to do at any given time cause before you know it I'll have bought an whole grow shops worth of equipment.... then there's the damn electricity bill I can see that getting higher higher to be fair so will I :volcano-smiley:

Wouldn't it just bro, I'm thinking for my next grow I'll be getting a 140cm x 140cm x 200cm then move the small closet grow into the tent opening up that space for a veg closet and leave the big closet as a bloom cupboard. Gotta clear a backlog of seeds :smokin:

Heres a update of all my grow spaces.

First is the veg tent with 3 lemon juice auto's, 1 amnesia hybrid clone and a ice cream mother. The autos are funny things I can't make up my mind about them...

DSC_024814.JPG
DSC_025410.JPG
DSC_02567.JPG

Second space is the small closet with 2 amnesia hybrid clones 1 day into bloom under a air cooled 600w hps.

DSC_024911.JPG
DSC_025012.JPG

Third is the big closet with 5 amnesia hybrid clones again under a air cooled 600w hps. Using a scrog technique combined with defoliation. Around 3 weeks into bloom.

DSC_02625.JPG
DSC_02586.JPG
DSC_02615.JPG
DSC_02598.JPG
DSC_02635.JPG

Temps and humidity are bang on where they should be :hookah:

Hey gaz how's it's going bro? Thanks man I'm glad its been of help to you :thumb:

Nah I wish it was! Thought about it a few times but to risky in my current home If I find a discreet cottage in the country side up for sale then maybe.

I'm working full time mate atm I'm doing 6 day weeks I only started to grow cause the prices are ridiculous around Cambridgeshire and the dealers are all to bait these days. Your gonna love my next grow its gonna be a epic auto grow.

:Namaste:

Quick update on day 30 of bloom.

I've went ahead and stripped as many fan leaves as possible heres a couple of before and after pics

DSC_06533.JPG
DSC_06566.JPG

DSC_06543.JPG
DSC_06575.JPG

:Namaste:

Weekly update is due I'll go take some pics I've been busy defoliating the two clones in the small closet I reckon I'm gonna have a awesome crop by the end of it.

:volcano-smiley:

Update on the big closet!

The girls have just entered there sixth week of bloom so far it's all looking good.

DSC_072512.JPG
DSC_07218.JPG
DSC_072410.JPG
DSC_07448.JPG
DSC_07455.JPG
DSC_07467.JPG
DSC_07487.JPG
DSC_07537.JPG

Only a couple of weeks to go till there flushed and harvested.

Back
Top Bottom