Hortus's 2nd Grow - Veg T5 - Bloom 600W HPS

Update on the small closet, day 15 of bloom I'm very surprised at the formation of the buds at this stage of bloom there sisters are super frosty so these can only be the same or better.

DSC_07326.JPG
DSC_07337.JPG
DSC_073411.JPG
DSC_073511.JPG
DSC_073612.JPG

I'll have to wait till the morning for the veg tent update cause I'm zapping all the WiFi uploading pics...

Thank you for the rep :thanks: it's been bugging me for ages but where is the button to give rep points? Any pointers would be appreciated.

:Namaste:

I'll have to wait till the morning for the veg tent update cause I'm zapping all the WiFi uploading pics...

Thank you for the rep :thanks: it's been bugging me for ages but where is the button to give rep points? Any pointers would be appreciated.

Lower left hand of each thread is where the rep area is,, right beside, "blog this post" you'll see a star type icon. The icon isn't available or visable on your own posts. The star icon is for reps to give on other posts.

FYI,, it's not easy to do on a phone, but if you are curious what icons mean, sometimes hovering over them with your mouse will display info on what the icon is.

Good luck mate, love your plants!

Thanks MassMedMan that's brilliant I've been on here for months and never knew how I'll be sure to use it wisely.

Update on the veg tent!

I can't believe how quick all the plants out grew the 50/50/100 tent the 3 auto's are really starting to show decent buds well 1 of them is I'm sure the other 2 will catch up there roughly 6 weeks old I think :scratchinghead: I've also thrown caution to the wind and defoliated the autos to see how the take it.

DSC_07868.JPG
DSC_08017.JPG
DSC_07888.JPG
DSC_07945.JPG
DSC_07998.JPG
DSC_08028.JPG
DSC_080311.JPG

My ice cream strain runt has really picked up I'll probs put her in bloom on my next round.

DSC_07927.JPG
DSC_07936.JPG
DSC_07904.JPG

Got big plans for a auto grow next :thumb:

I'll be repotting the seedling today to a 2 Ltr air pot I may plant it deeper, I like to stretch em a little before moving them closer I feel it allows me more room to water the plants when there under a scrog or packed in tight.

Once the fan gets on it it'll soon strengthen up then on its 2nd to 3rd node I'll top maybe create the first clone hehe and then the fun begins I'll have hundreds like last time...

Welcome AK glad to have you here, I've been stalking your journal for ages!

If any growers are keen to learn about defoliation and scrog check his journal out well worth a read.

Update on the veg tent!

I can't believe how quick all the plants out grew the 50/50/100 tent the 3 auto's are really starting to show decent buds well 1 of them is I'm sure the other 2 will catch up there roughly 6 weeks old I think :scratchinghead: I've also thrown caution to the wind and defoliated the autos to see how the take it.

DSC_07868.JPG
DSC_08017.JPG
DSC_07888.JPG
DSC_07945.JPG
DSC_07998.JPG
DSC_08028.JPG
DSC_080311.JPG

My ice cream strain runt has really picked up I'll probs put her in bloom on my next round.

DSC_07927.JPG
DSC_07936.JPG
DSC_07904.JPG

Got big plans for a auto grow next :thumb:

Nice update, and on the defoil,,, when did you do it? How many weeks? I'll watch that, and try if it goes well ;)

Hey MassMedMan thanks bro I'm pretty happy with how the autos reacted to the defoliation I removed the first fan leaves off when it was 6 weeks old but the other 2 autos of the same strain and age look maybe 2 weeks behind there sister I'll snap a picture or 2 when the lights come on to show there progress.

I'm gonna be doing another auto grow in the next month with 25 plants thinking I might try a few different techniques topping,lst and also a defoliation on separate plants I feel it'll be a good way for me to gather how much abuse autos take.

Update on all 3 spaces!

The small closet is on it's 29th day of bloom I'll be doing a defol tomorrow probs it's last until harvest. So far that space is growing without any set backs so fingers crossed it stays that way.

DSC_09417.JPG
DSC_09426.JPG
DSC_09435.JPG

Then there's the veg tent with 3 lemon juice auto's and a incredible bulk seedling and a ice cream clone. 1 of the 3 auto's is gonna be ready in maybe a week I need to look through the microscope.

DSC_09443.JPG

The other two are still looking at 3 weeks atleast.

DSC_09455.JPG
DSC_09464.JPG
DSC_09474.JPG

The 3rd closet is brewing some tasty buds, it's 7weeks and 2days into bloom I'll probs start flushing in a week or 2

DSC_09485.JPG
DSC_09494.JPG
DSC_095012.JPG
DSC_09519.JPG

Now I'm gonna go pot up some salvia shoots that's been damaged by the fecking wind... Shouldn't moan it's forced me to propagate them, give it 2 to 3 month I'll have 40/50 new flowering plants for sale:thumb:

Thanks man that closet is absolutely a pure joy to visit it'll be a shame to chop them down in a couple weeks I've got clone I'm sitting on still deciding whether to propagate it or let run through a bloom cycle.

I'm kinda expecting big things from the incredible bulk yours looked really nice but then again all your plants did :bravo: Gonna take me atleast 1 to 2 months to build up enough to fill a 140cm/140cm/200cm tent.

Here's my small closet it's day 31 for the girls was a day late on the defoliation but everything went well now to sit it out to the end.

DSC_09546.JPG
DSC_09646.JPG

I've got some more pics just need to load em up

Heres one of the autos that's gonna be ready soon I'll try get a decent pic of the trichomes atm it's about 70% milky and 30% amber

DSC_09668.JPG
DSC_09656.JPG

I'll let these pics speak for themselves

DSC_096910.JPG
DSC_09584.JPG
DSC_09577.JPG

Gday 420 it's been a glorious day in the UK today and to make it better my herbies order came through the door just after I got home from work.

DSC_10086.JPG

I'd like to say a massive thank you to all of the team at herbies and if your thinking of ordering from these guys I highly recommend them I for sure will be using them again.

I'll post a update on what's going on in the grow spaces for y'all later tonight gotta water the garden first.

Update time!

So Ive went ahead and chopped the main closet took me hrs to trim...

Currently it's drying in the veg tent.

2015-05-18_07_54_24.jpg
2015-05-18_07_58_35.jpg
DSC_11223.JPG
DSC_11211.JPG

I'll update you guys with the final weight asap.

Back
Top Bottom