Hot Climate Grow - Sativa - Indica - Soil - Hydro - Aeroponic

Tropical Thai

Hi Everyone, My name is Kaboom, i am from Central of Thailand where the temperature get heat up to 35-40 all the time but that just can't stop me from growing no more. I used cannabis for a medical reason, i ve been getting local brick forever but recently they all crab that why i decided i ve to take matter into my own.

This s the 3rd time i grow, the first 2 wasn't exactly a succeed.

I ve growing these baby inside with ideal environment first then after they finished begging then i ll put them outside since it always 12/12 here. This is my plan.

7mTxAki.jpg

Here re some Landrace seed here as we called Mango. I am not too sure what strains it is really. this pic were taken 1.5 months ago.

4rmUXMh.jpg

2-3 weeks back

2ar4GhS.jpg

Almost a week ago

w2kgJgJ.jpg

this is a girl.

I also ve some water base grow.

gDxFZu4.jpg

I use a tray to save space

03HQ8IV.jpg

When they get teenager, i move them into aero. by the way anybody know what strains this one maybe? it grow kind of funny or is this a result of too much light?

EC re always at 1.8 PH 6+ ( I tried to reduce to 5.8 but i ve no solution yet )

For soil i use 60-0-0 and worn cast + organic fertiliser.

The trill for me is once the indic a matured would they be able to stand the heat here. however CO2 is plenty.

Outside = 35-40C Inside = 25-27C

Humid - approx 50-60%

Nice to know you all.

Re: Hot Climate Grow / Sativa, Indiga / Soil, Hydro,Aeroponic

Awesome to see someone from this part of the world. Have you also had trouble getting all the parts needed locally? People around here don't even know what a Timer or a Thermometer is.

I got no problem getting the gear here since i can speak thai.

They re available at most of the hydro garden, the thing is they re sometime pretty faraway so its better to get on-line on order what you need.

Actually Thai use Thermometer same as english, maybe ya need to speak a little slower and maybe ya ll get better luck.

I ll post an update photo tomorrow, i thought it might be easier to look at the different weekly.

Cheers

I can speak thai aswell but I live in a very remote area. I had the same issue as you with the only Cannabis available was Schwag brick weed. :lot-o-toke:

Here is an update

s63TJlB.jpg

The root seem to grow super fast but the body isn't that different from last week.

BZ4ipUo.jpg

These two as well, the root = good but, body = not fast. i guess they re developing root first before explode and that take about 1.5 Month or even faster if you ve better environment, nutrients.

pScFVLP.jpg

I just topped a few of them, did a lot of leaves tucking and bend/twist them sideway as usual.

Outdoor re stretching so much, i guess too much cloud block too much sunlight. ll post outdoor pic tomorrow.

For PH and EC, they re around 6.0-6.5 and 1200+ppm, Light 600W Led 24Hour @ 30-45cm

Please feel free to leave any comments and kindly accept me into the community.

Cheers

JGYTGsB.jpg

Back to the outdoor plants, They re stretching a lot but i guess there ll be a loads of space for budding site. am i correct?

va9SNxY.jpg

Waiting for these to show sex takes take so long, i thought i saw some hair coming out but no it was not.

p9A8fgV.jpg

But this guy already show his balls, i ll take close up pic so that you guys can make sure he s male then i ll put him away.

xe9Aeay.jpg

Inside today, i just put 60days wonder into the upper top of the right aero bucket. i guess i ll ve trouble with height later.

Please feel free to leave any comments and kindly accept me in to the community.

Thankyou.

Yesterday i raised my light up and now most of them re getting 2-30k lux, before was like 30-40k and just within a day i can see they re stretching up more than ever before.

I think i learned that if loads of light 30-40k+ the plant ll tends to grow side way rather than up, specially if you bend them !.

Cheers

Yd59csE.jpg

After 6 Weeks from Germination, they re starting to show their sex.

zmn6ssC.jpg

FIM

LS2hApf.jpg

2 nd days of the 60 days wonder.

hZfS7e5.jpg

Lux Meter - 30000Lux approximately

today i went to get some local plant to fill the garden, tomorrow i ll post them for you guys to ve a look. As for the plants, today i snap one of their neck since they re getting too high, i ll also post tomorrow.

AHH for hydro, i change the water solution every week. But the baby received the same amount as the teenager both PH and EC.

Cheers.

HI BigJack, Big thankyou for the response. I ve been waiting for some response, felt so lone keep posting this without comments, except from my country man.

For the Sat, Yes they re loving the outdoor. They grow so fast that i can't maintain height so today i just super crop them. I ll post some pictures later.

The Tray re inside though, i took it out today to clean the algae. These two consume almost 3L a day.

I use aero and yesterday one pump went off, just one day i lost my plant. from now on i ll use clay pallet as a buffer.

Cheers

QjZaOFV.jpg

Recently i ve been quite busy so i didn't apply the clytoderma into the water and here the algae!!!.

I ll put the fungus in tonight and clean out the algae.

Another funny thing is that, i thought the root ll grow side way toward the water however they didn't. They still grow downward, now the root is very hamburger beefy it actually pushing the bucket up into the air.

Strange

Da2la1i.jpg

Inside today.

z4nbVu3.jpg

My new cloning / germination tools. May i provide the grow info one more time.:Namaste:

For the soil - i used perlite + Organic Soil + worm cast.

Fertelizer - 60 -0-0 + Bat Guana + Organic Fertalizer + Concentrate Worm cast.

Space = 1x50cm just about

Temp inside = 25C -27C always. Outside 35day/25 night

Light 600W - Bridgelux 3 W Diodes. Another 400W HPS ll be add soon. Light Height = 50-70cm.

Hydro Fertalizer - AB Liquide Fertalizer.

Aero - about 1200ppm or 1.2 EC always + Concentrate Worm Cast to help balance ph.

Open Tray - i don't actually measure much but they re fed with 1200ppm once every week and the rest ll be water. they almost consume 3 L a day. so the tray almost dry up, i ll ve to fill in every two days.

CO2 - Unknown

Light 30000 lux inside / 50000 lux outside sometime more sometime less due to clouds.

Water - every 3 days outside, hydro all solution replace weekly.

PH 6.2

Ventilation - I think good.

Strains - 60days wonder, Thai Mango Sativa, X Kush, Unknown Indiga Plants.

I think thats about it.

Today i moved my Soil girl outside, i guess within 2 weeks i ll ve some photos of her flower !.

The sat ll be 12/12 for 4 weeks as well so i hope it show something ! otherwise they ll grow too large to maintain good security.

i use 12 24 12 for the nutrient crushed down and mix with water until it reach 1.2 EC. Water ll be given every 4 days on the 5th day they ll be water only water. then cycle start again.

The aero roots look healthy.

5aOBfGN.jpg

The trill for me now begun as i moved my beloved indigo into 50000 lux sun and 35C environment

I lll surely soon learn whether they can make it or not!!. or what ll i get from this environment, this is outdoor !. So they must perform at better heat and sunlight correct?

Cheers

Today update.

3LVqBu1.jpg

TykltVM.jpg

Anybody notice how they don't grow upward?. In the picture taken today i trim a lot of old leaves out to allow more sun to hit the bottom part of the plant. and by doing that i may as well bend her a little so that the bottom part re a little bit more expose to light and maintain similar height.

Why is this happen? is it the strain? or is it the light?

Also for the "Mango" my sativa plants, the girl who gave me seeds told me this is the picture of the plant's long loss mother. It can take up to 12 weeks she told me that too.

VuazQOv.jpg

Need help. Thankyou:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom