Hot Climate Grow - Sativa - Indica - Soil - Hydro - Aeroponic

I don't really see a problem broda the plants look healthy and in shape, In fact they look like they are pre flowering... Im gonna join the journal to see how it turns out, give them a good 2 more weeks, make sure you do 12/12 and no light leeks.

:peace::peace::peace:

Danishhoes Thxs for the visit.

All Sativa re outside and it always 12/12 here and this is almost complete 3 weeks now. Still no sign or i am too newbie to see it.

Ea6zicp.jpg

My threes mangos

AeXZYy7.jpg

One of the Indica is now flowering in a 33+ C Climate with sun at max at 50000 lux on top of the building.

i ll see how the buds come out, i know from the book that i should grow at lower temp but to deal with power bills is nightmare when the environment is pretty hot. AC has to work hard all the time therefor rocket high bills.

I want to test this method myself because i can not see anybody else doing it but this is very convenient for us who live in 12/12 area but has extreme heat to deal with.

I learn now that for the indica baby, they really need to be in a cool temp. For Veg if they re old enough, they can veg outside even at 35-40C No problem as far as i can see.

Now just flowering, soon i ll learn that how the buds ll be like. i ll share infos so all of us can see it happen together.

qkXc47K.jpg

Thxs:Namaste:

Hi there Tropical T

Honestly brother your girls look really good and healthy, they look like they are pre flowering so any time soon some pistils are gonna start popping up. If you don't mind me asking were are you located because Im assuming when you say its 12/12 all year you are some where near the equator... and the temperatures 33C to 35C sounds like the south. If you really want them to flower now, you gotta do force flower, meaning you put them 12 hrs to the sun, then 12 hrs dark inside and keep doing this until harvest.

:goodjob: :goodjob:

Hi danishoes, i am about 700km upper the equator. Right now we re having rainy season with light storm, even that we still get 32-33 today + tomorrow.

On a Sunshine day it can go up to 37-40 easily specially out in the sun. House here re most build with cement so it absorb the heat not to mention sun coming thru glasses, Inside within poor ventilation sometime it go above 40. its real hot and wet here humid today is 70-80% due to rain.

Thxs for the advice on force flowering, I ll give 2 more weeks with extreme bloom nutrient if they still refuse then i ll force them.

It is pretty hot my broda, but If they grow in Jamaica with them same conditions you can grow too. For the force flower, build yourself a little bunker with all black plastic bags or something like that, then every day you time yourself to put your ladies inside the dark bunker and make sure you got some good air flow, like a fan or something.

ToDAY one of the Mango show Gender and it was a girl with white hair, another two kind of show as well but i do not know how to explain in english. I ll post some photos later. This s 3 full weeks after they ve been 12/12 and yes I am so freaking happy.

I put 16 24 24 into the soil. The direction said once every month with approx 20-30cc cup.

I ll post their first bloom which i hope ti be real soon.

Thxs

Glad to hear that they show sex. Sativas take some time to change from Veg to Flower. Next time you know to hit them with Bloom fertilizer 2 weeks or so before the changes in light schedule so they can start building up the sex hormones a bit faster. One of my Sativas took around 3 weeks to show her first little white hair.

Yo hablo español y francés también si te es mas fácil comunicarte en otro idioma que no sea Ingles.

Today i took picture of the Main Stem, and got a little question. Should i clean up the lower part of the plants? i mean cut them down and only allow parts that can reach the light or have room for the light?.

r0INjYk.jpg

Now i do understand, many plants does not means that there re gonna be loads of buds. Its more to the light and space.

9PZlnQp.jpg

In my previous grow, i could not get them to produce more than a couple buds site per plant but with this one i think it s plenty. It s all to the light intensity and temp.

xBwuTtw.jpg

This s how far the light is, it measure around 30000 lux, i guess now it more due to plant grows.

Jo8hAfF.jpg

I also got this rainbow rose as well, the rose can be sell for really expensive here. nobody has it, maybe due to it only grows in cold climate.

KFFVM5G.jpg

I didn't take a picture of the outside plants yet due to not convenient. i ll take them sometime soon.

Cheers

Wow! This is a very interesting grow! Looks like you may run out of room inside. Especially if it stretches so much. When are you going to switch the inside plants to flowering?

I would clean up the bottoms. It's not needed the plant will do it themselves, but it's easier to keep it clean in my opinion

Re: Hot Climate Grow / Sativa, Indiga / Soil, Hydro,Aeroponic

Yesterday i raised my light up and now most of them re getting 2-30k lux, before was like 30-40k and just within a day i can see they re stretching up more than ever before.

I think i learned that if loads of light 30-40k+ the plant ll tends to grow side way rather than up, specially if you bend them !.

Cheers

They also get so thick that the air circulation is a problem, if they get so much light. Your plants are beautiful, thanks for sharing them with us. I would love to get some heirloom Thai seeds some day, from some old jungle plants in someone's back yard...

Update.
mO1lzdp.jpg

Here we re in the East, This s real rare leafs to find. I guess in the west, it plenty. But here No jungle has it !!! Thxs to the Globalization.

EhlLhNo.jpg

The 60 days wonder seems to be ok, next to the further on aero s "Think Different" Dutch Passion. I first plan not to let her ever see a night but i ve no time to setup a new room yet so she ll see the night for couple days.

shO5Cid.jpg

These re the little one, she has weak rooting system in the beginning but with a lot of love she can grow.

qeGAlNz.jpg

I tried to fill all space with shoots. i used duct tape to glue plants together to fill the area.

The Ganja God must ve bless me with this grow, 4 out of 5 now re girls the other one hasn't show yet.

Thankyou

I have seen better results from letting the o;ants have at least 6 hours dark time per day cycle. They need time to replenish hormones and nutriments that the roots provide during dark hours. 18/6 or 20/4 (day/night) have proven to help overall plant health.

Nonetheless, your plants *look* very happy...

wFtwYqw.jpg

Today i took some photos of lower part of outdoor plants and they re big.

U59cxW7.jpg

I guess they can grow up to 4 M easily, if 2.5 months they can grow this big.

nE6rdZ7.jpg

These two, one i left the main stem grow the other i fim her when she was young. With the main stem one see how neck is snapped twice but still she raised for the sun.

Paonia Purple, Dear Brother my next season i ll do just that like you suggest. Do not want no high power bills.

Thankyou.

For Additional infos, i add another organic ferterlizer which might be rare over there in the west.

We ve a bag of cow shit supply at most garden, i was told by the local farmer that for generations they ve used chicken shit due to they seems be the most potent nutrient for MJ plants, there must be high P K in chicken shit right?. Some farmer even refused to use anything but chicken shit. However, it also easy to find chicken shit here as well.

They also used laundry bucket put over the plants and when plants grow bigger, they ll just pull each branch out from laundry bucket hole which re plenty, separate each branch out so that all get most sunlight. This s similar to you guy using the chicken wire i guess.

Another thing here s they all using coconut fiber, we got plenty of it and it dirt cheap here.

70MWQ0E.jpg

i tried these with other plant and they really give extreme good result, however the water schedule now re more frequent. Specially if they re out in the sun all day long.

My next grow outdoor ll be based on this material.

By the way, what is Coco ? i heard it too many time in Hydro video? same thing as coconut fiber?

Thank you

So they use a basket to SCROG? (screen of green) That is pretty interesting. I'm going to do a scrog on this new grow I'm doing and still quite haven't decided what material I'm using. I have a net but it is too far spaced out on the netting so I'm still looking.

I think the coco is coconut. I have a friend switching from soil to that in a current grow. I have to get over and see it just to know anything since I talked to him on the phone in little detail.

Love those slender sativa leaves. :Namaste:

HI Jake,

Not exactly a scrog because we normally do not grow indoor but very similar thing. They usually made the hole bigger a little bit so that they can stick the stem thru the laundry bucket.

They usually grow with this bucket thing first then after the plant re in shape they move into soil, usually when the plant size is getting about my plant in the photo. Now i understand how they make countless cone come out of 1 plants. Take some time and lots and lots of sun which is plenty here.

Now i honestly think that to do this, you actually increase the budding and speed up da process, rather than clones or grow many plants. Grow Big Plants if you can !!

We all love the Fatness of the Indiga just like you guys do with our Sat. I am half Germany / Thai but i study in the UK and the US so i was lucky to tried both plants. i Prefer super indica though, here its sometime cause freaking out specially if you re new to it and the buds ve been mixed with other substances such as opium or codeine.

I just switched from brick to organic and i no longer ve coughing problems. :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom