Hot Climate Grow - Sativa - Indica - Soil - Hydro - Aeroponic

If they re not imported, most of ours re extreme Sat with slim leaves just like da one in the previous picture.

Even the cross one like this in the below photo is extreme rare to find here.

wmKnQBi.jpg

Seems like this Indica (cross perhaps?) can be Veg and Flower in 35C+ Environment no problem. She does stretch when she came outside though. She s the only one that hasn't been train. i just toped and let her grow. I ll sure report the result when she s finished but to speak roughly, since i get ok growth result then there should be no reason for the plant to ve bad flower environment/ conditions right?

wRVlsnu.jpg

Yesterday i ve no time to water therefor i miss the schedule for only a day and here they re. I guess the heat here s extreme and i do not ve anything to isolate the heat from the cement floor.

However after they re watered, they re back to life.

YXOVpdy.jpg

I did super crop for the 3rd time on some plants to tame its height, Brother and Sister this is no easy plant to tame.

Thankyou.

Today i visited my Indoor garden and i found ants and other bugs !

They must ve come from my rose's soil. I asked my local gardener and what they suggest was something new to me.

They told me to put a mothball, the one ya put in the closet to drive away all the bugs, they ll do the job inside the garden easily.

I ll try it out and post result.

:Namaste:

0MKcfm4.jpg

aab2N20.jpg

My Babies re started to flower, I guess the first week i had light leaked problem so it delay the process.

I super add the nutrients This week to make sure they ve what they need.

I used Regular Vinegar to reduce PH, i thought if we can eat it plant should do just fine. Am i correct?

Next feed, i ll do more crazy stuff, maybe reduce the ph with pine apple juice.

Back to outdoor, Now i learn that they can be grow outside with super heat no problem.
The only thing is the feeding is off the chart now.

XEwqfkh.jpg

Now with both hydro and soil i put in ppt scale nutrients, don't see plants burn or anything.

Only one day i forgot to fill up the one of my hydro tank so one of my plant went in to stress, i hope she ll pull it through.

This is the mango plants with week 5/6 of flowering still only little bud is seen. She has been trained to stay low, maybe a little too much

tKQmao2.jpg

Any thought about the ppt scale nutrient?

I read every where 1200 - 1500ppm is max and thats when they re flower.

I ll post my 1 month + hydro plant with ppt scale nutrient. They seem to be ok, as a matter of fact they suck the reservoir dry almost every 4 days.

Only thing i worried is that they re having too many shoots which ll result in smaller buds.

Am i correct? why do every body said that 1500 is max ? or anything above it is just a waste?

Please help me clarify, now i put in as much nutrients as they can accept without burning, is that ok?

Thankyou

mt7PLe6.jpg

This is the one i told you about, i think she s 2.5 Months at most. seem to be fine with hardcore feeding. I was told by local here to push the heck out of it and do not follow the book. When she was young, i did burn her but as soon as she 1.5 months, she seems to take everything just fine . only thing i worried now is that there will be too much popcorn and no godzillla buds

ouJDx7O.jpg

kulstw6.jpg

This s my burnt one ( Left with no water in the system over one day ) she s still in shock but i hope she recover real soon.

Also, i ve read some interesting article about the Original Buddha Stick. How they do did it.

They used hermie plants but somehow they ve this twisted technique to separate the male from female prevent them from pollinating.
They also dry the plant out for some certain periods then heavily use chicken waste as nutrient.

Buds weren't doped in opium at all those day, they ve their way of squeezing the juice out of the plant and then dip it while they roll it up with bud's leaves.

i think this s quite interesting so i decided to share it with you guys, i still trying to figure out what re those snapping technique to prevent hermies plants from pollinate itself.

Maybe you guy can help me figure this out.

:Namaste:

IMG_269111.JPG

There was a butterfly cocoon on my buds for two days in a roll, i remove each one yesterday and today. I use organic pesticide as tobacco and lemon grass juice to get rid of it. Don't know how effective it ll be but this s what people re using around here.

IMG_26906.JPG

I used 15X magnify glass trying to see the trichrome but i could only see a small hair, too small to identify however they re more pointy instead of mushroom shape which tell me that she need a bit more time to develop to maximum.

IMG_26895.JPG

Here is the trained mango, i am so happy that she s now staying low. However only small buds re develop. The oner 2 mango that i ve got blown away by some hardcore wind. Since i used perlite as most of the medium so it super light, the wind push her down and snap most of her legs. i guess if i have not snap her to tame her height then she ll be alright but to fell from injured leg. I think thats too much.

wFtwYqw.jpg

Today i took some photos of lower part of outdoor plants and they re big.

U59cxW7.jpg

nE6rdZ7.jpg

These two, one i left the main stem grow the other i fim her when she was young. With the main stem one see how neck is snapped twice but still she raised for the sun.

Paonia Purple, Dear Brother my next season i ll do just that like you suggest. Do not want no high power bills.

Thankyou.

ur plant r giant man....god job....mine is very small....maybe too fast flowering stage but small....ursr huge.....bravo man....send some to try it.....lol...joke...
I guess they can grow up to 4 M easily, if 2.5 months they can grow this big.

Back
Top Bottom