Icemann420 Grows LSD 25 From Fast Buds In DWC

Welcome to my Potentially Psychedelic journey Thedude justmads master of none turbo bucket shed Preston and penny I’m going to say this now I really don’t do a lot of posting mostly just weekly updates. But on Occasions I do have questions like today hahah. So I got this hydroponic bucket down now let’s ask about Rez supply. I run in bloom a 4 gallon Rez and as is reduces I replace it with reverse osmosis water only now I know my ppm drops. Do you think it would b wise to top off with a gallon of mixed nutrients. Or Leave it. I change buckets every 4 days.

gladly! Always up for a 420 party! Thanks for the invite iceman... Haha makes me think of top gun every time!
Same here as believe I’m still waiting for a user named Goose he could be my right-hand man LOL

SO I was going to ask @InTheShed what band was on this seed. He guessed my last one spot on. But dam I put the label out. And if anyone is Curious about why I have a rubber band on my Rock wool cubes the reason is I split my cube completely in half I’ll sprout the seed with paper towel method then place it gently in between the rock wool and bandit together I’ve had 90% success rate using this method

Lsd 25 is in her final pot. Now to add reverse osmosis water and cal-mag and rapid start from general hydroponic And air of course.
image.jpg

Welcome to my Potentially Psychedelic journey Thedude justmads master of none turbo bucket shed Preston and penny I’m going to say this now I really don’t do a lot of posting mostly just weekly updates. But on Occasions I do have questions like today hahah. So I got this hydroponic bucket down now let’s ask about Rez supply. I run in bloom a 4 gallon Rez and as is reduces I replace it with reverse osmosis water only now I know my ppm drops. Do you think it would b wise to top off with a gallon of mixed nutrients. Or Leave it. I change buckets every 4 days.

I use well water, which is high in PH. But it buffers down well after you add nutrients. Because PH tends to spiral down as the water ages, topping off with well water brings it back up.

I use reverse osmosis water ph is always at 7 never changes. With all my chemical mixes it’s at 6. The ph will drift a little the first day but after that smooth sailing. When ph goes low I add ro water and it brings it back up. Day 5
43CD33C7-763B-456E-A431-32A827B0A21A.jpeg

I just know that I noticed the PH falls with time. And use. It’s like the water gets used up, and needs replenishing. I store gallons of water (in water jugs I buy with distilled water for my crap - I told you I was an old woman, LOL) and have at least four of those inside the closet, waiting to be used.
We are lucky here in our town to have a great water system that isn’t over chlorinated. All of the water is well water, from underground streams that flow through karst limestone. So the water is hard and has a lot of mineral content, which is OK.
I think it really depends on where your water is from, how it comes to you, and all that.
Grow baby grow!

That's odd. My pH goes from 8.4 to 9.2 with 24 hour of standing!

Back
Top Bottom