Icemud LED Grow Featuring The All New Budmaster COB Technology - White Full Spectrum

Re: Icemud LED Grow Featuring The All New Budmaster COB Technology - White Full Spect

Wow, Icemud, that's a lot of produce! :thedoubletake:

Very appealing looking nuggets, all gritty/sparkly. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Um ... how many man hours of trimming was that? :straightface: Ouch.

Very very nice run! :bravo:

Re: Icemud LED Grow Featuring The All New Budmaster COB Technology - White Full Spect

Wow, Icemud, that's a lot of produce! :thedoubletake:

Very appealing looking nuggets, all gritty/sparkly. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Um ... how many man hours of trimming was that? :straightface: Ouch.

Very very nice run! :bravo:

Hey Graytail! I'm definitely happy that things turned out nicely, and I have quite a few flavors to keep me satisfied for a while :) The strains are really really terpy this round, the smell is incredible :)

I think it was about an hour a plant. so about 7 hours. I was taking my time, smoking, relaxing and watching documentaries as I chopped :) lol made it fun :)

That is a lot of eye candy Ice, i thought tangie 8 looked like a suitable candidate for NOFM.

Looks like the BM Gods have done well for the structure of the bud & a good majority being nice 'n' tight with a good dashing of tric's :Namaste:

That is a lot of eye candy Ice, i thought tangie 8 looked like a suitable candidate for NOFM.

Looks like the BM Gods have done well for the structure of the bud & a good majority being nice 'n' tight with a good dashing of tric's :Namaste:

Hey Fuzzy Duck!

I'm really happy with this round, as the buds are all extremely flavorful and smell amazing!!! the GOD's did their thing :)

That OG is sooooo special. Looks like she wants to marry me! :cheesygrinsmiley:

StayFrosty
CanEyeBus

Yea that OG is definitely something of the heavens :) such a beautiful frosty nug of greatness :) and the taste..oh my!

Happy Easter everyone!!!

I know the easter Buddy stopped by my house and left 7 jars of nuggy good ness :)

Hey Fuzzy Duck!

I'm really happy with this round, as the buds are all extremely flavorful and smell amazing!!! the GOD's did their thing :)

Good to hear Ice !

Ye i seen many comments on increased terp profile with leds etc ya good back up on the matter 100% :thumb:

Did they weigh up just as well tho ?

Good to hear Ice !

Ye i seen many comments on increased terp profile with leds etc ya good back up on the matter 100% :thumb:

Did they weigh up just as well tho ?

The weight of this harvest was not too impressive compared to what I am used to seeing, however to be fair, I usually run much higher wattage and so with 340w total with the GOD's I wasn't expecting much. I also think the yield would have been higher if I was more careful with watering, as well as had flipped the plants earlier. They got too tall on this round which caused me to have to supercrop them a ton, which caused shading on much of the lower canopy and other plants. So for only 340w of draw, the GOD's did well and I didn't expect much more. I would have liked to have 3 of the GOD-4's in there for Ideal lighting but for what I had to work with, they performed very well :)

Fair comment Ice & i appreciate the honesty :thumb:

Only round 1 tho & perhaps 2 nd round will kick butt it is just adapting to make the most of it !

All still very positive news.

Only round 1 tho & perhaps 2 nd round will kick butt it is just adapting to make the most of it !

I'm definitely anxious to get the next round started, Probably will get the plants switched over to the other tent this week, and probably by the end of the week if they look ready then I may flip them to flowering, or may wait another week. I'm going to run the COBs full through flowering and then next grow I'm going to do a GOD/COB combo, having each 4 module panel have 2 of each :) and 3 panels total :0

That was an impressive pull, I did notice the lollipoping and with the wattage you were at it was the right call. Quality always wins over yield in my book and your flowers look perfect.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Yea I definitely will be running the GOD's again in the future. I absolutely love the lights as far as having my buds taste so good this round, and I expect with more care to my plants that yield will go up significantly as well :) Its so tough to keep 7 different strains happy at once with all of them needing different amounts of water and nutrients from time to time so next run with them I will probably reduce the amount of strains and definitely will flower the plants at a much shorter height :) I'm really happy with the Budmaster products, and the owner is awesome too, he really cares about lights and is so far ahead of the plant lighting industry. Lots of new things that I can't talk about yet on the way :)

That was an impressive pull, I did notice the lollipoping and with the wattage you were at it was the right call. Quality always wins over yield in my book and your flowers look perfect.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

I agree, quality over quantity any day for me too :) I would much rather have 1oz a plant that is absolute fire, vs 3 oz a plant that is mediocre :) The GOD's really "shined" on the flavor category :) haha

Well I moved all the plants over to my flower tent and moved the COB lights over too :) I'm going to wait about a week and then will be flipping to flowering, I just want to make sure that the clones I took start to root before the flip :)

This was great timing too because the hydrofarm 6" fan in my veg tent started making a lot of noise lately, like a bearing was shot and had a whirring/buzz type sound to it. In my worst fears I was imagining a fire so I was now able to access the fan easily with the tent empty. I tried some quick fix wd40, but it didn't help. Luckilly I had 2 of my S&P fans in storage and also a 4" hydrofarm fan, so I put the 6" S&P fan in and removed the hydrofarm fan. I have to say the S&P fans run really quiet :) Now no more grinding noise while I'm trying to sleep (tents are in my bedroom) which will be much nicer for undisturbed sleep. I do like a little fan noise though :)

I didn't take any photos tonight but probably will in the next day or 2. Figured not much has changed since the other day when I posted the photos of the veg plants so giving it a few more days will show more change :)

I also have a batch of compost tea brewing consisting of molasses and a paint strainer full of my premixed soil.

Yea I definitely will be running the GOD's again in the future. I absolutely love the lights as far as having my buds taste so good this round, and I expect with more care to my plants that yield will go up significantly as well :) Its so tough to keep 7 different strains happy at once with all of them needing different amounts of water and nutrients from time to time so next run with them I will probably reduce the amount of strains and definitely will flower the plants at a much shorter height :) I'm really happy with the Budmaster products, and the owner is awesome too, he really cares about lights and is so far ahead of the plant lighting industry. Lots of new things that I can't talk about yet on the way :)

Sounds great news Ice :thumb:

I understand about growing several strains at once & requirements as they may require individual care in some areas, but it would test the best of growers...

Ye i hear good comments on led panels increasing terpenes/terpenoids from various sources, i'm all good for that :thumb:

Mmm new BM products ah, i look forwards to those :love:

Back
Top Bottom