In The Lab

Not answering for Doc, but for reference ...

I have 6 gallon pots which require about a gallon per watering. I give each 2.5ml Energy or Transplant and 0.3ml Tea. It's Energy/Tea one watering, Transplant/Tea the next. So for 6 plants, I'll do 15ml (0.5oz) in a 5 gallon bucket with 2ml Tea.

I believe Doc is advising higher dosages now ... ?

:cheesygrinsmiley:

No...but it's easy to measure 5 mils. It better to feed more plants than one. The dosages are easier to get right.

not sure which of your journals to ask this one in Doc, but just curious here
are you still doing your seeds 12/12 from start?
and what is your seed started plant to clone ratio?

not sure which of your journals to ask this one in Doc, but just curious here
are you still doing your seeds 12/12 from start?
and what is your seed started plant to clone ratio?

I'm not doing as much 12/12 as I used to, primarily because I'm searching for certain pheno's, which means keeping clones.

As of this moment, I'm 100% clones.

I plan on popping some seeds very soon, just deciding on what to do!

Willy Nelson?
Super Lemon Haze?
Oaxacan Highland?
Colombian Red?
Afghani?

I'm not doing as much 12/12 as I used to, primarily because I'm searching for certain pheno's, which means keeping clones.

As of this moment, I'm 100% clones.

I plan on popping some seeds very soon, just deciding on what to do!

Willy Nelson?
Super Lemon Haze?
Oaxacan Highland?
Colombian Red?
Afghani?

Wow..a Utopic borgesmord :) ..what a dilemma...you have room for a smidgeon of each? :) Whatever you decide, your students, I am sure, look forward to the beautiful plants you will coax into almost perfection!

If you're feeding 6 plants, you're going to want to use either a half ounce of Energy or a half ounce of Transplant. Alternate between the two products. These feed the soil organic nutrients and ions.

Tea is a microbial product. Use that with each feeding per instructions.

Forget about dilutions and such. Just evenly distribute the Energy or Transplant to all the plants.

If you're feeding just one plant, try using 5 to 8 mils.

I watered my two plants for the first time last night with energy / tea, after their initial transplant treatment two waterings ago they are about a month old at this point in 3gal equiv air pots. I used the amounts specified in 1 gal of water and didn't release/forgot it was for 6 plants and gave it all to the two of them. Did I hurt anything and if so is there anything I can do to undo the damage.

Thanks Doc

Hi doc, just transplanted 4 girls in 10 gal pots. Does the recipe stay the same as if you were using 7gal pots? Divide the recipe by 6 etc. Then use enough for 4 plants?

I watered my two plants for the first time last night with energy / tea, after their initial transplant treatment two waterings ago they are about a month old at this point in 3gal equiv air pots. I used the amounts specified in 1 gal of water and didn't release/forgot it was for 6 plants and gave it all to the two of them. Did I hurt anything and if so is there anything I can do to undo the damage.

Thanks Doc

You did no damage at all. Not to worry.

Thanks Doc

I accidentally gave mine a triple dose of Energy once, and it was ok. :thumb:

Hey doc. I know you recommend landrace strains since they haven't been bread into liking all the salts or w/e and that makes a lot of sense. Do you think strains from a breeder like TGA that uses supersoil instead of normal nutes would respond more like a landrace strain in highbrix than the normal hybrids?

Hey doc. I know you recommend landrace strains since they haven't been bread into liking all the salts or w/e and that makes a lot of sense. Do you think strains from a breeder like TGA that uses supersoil instead of normal nutes would respond more like a landrace strain in highbrix than the normal hybrids?

You just never know! Sub's stuff runs great in his soil, which is about 100 times hotter than my soil.

Some hybrids do great in HB....but you wouldn't recognize them. Most of our strains are hybrids. I postulate that the simpler the genetics are, the better they'll do.

You just never know! Sub's stuff runs great in his soil, which is about 100 times hotter than my soil.

Some hybrids do great in HB....but you wouldn't recognize them. Most of our strains are hybrids. I postulate that the simpler the genetics are, the better they'll do.

Makes sense thanks. I have some TGA plushberrys started in your kit so I will let you know how they do although I have never had the strain grown normally so not sure how much comparison I will be able to give. I plan on grabbing a pack of landrace kush next time I get seeds so at least I will be able to see how they compare to that eventually.

Back
Top Bottom