InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Gives you time to build your SIP container.
Quite true! I have to figure out how big to make it. It needs to be schleppable but still with a big enough res so I don't have to fill it 2x a day in flower (because I can't!).

A 5 gallon water bucket holds the equivalent of a 6.25 gallon plant pot, but you lose some of that to the water. A 5 gallon water bucket with a 1 gallon res will be equivalent to a 5 gallon plant pot, which is what I grew in this winter.

Or a 5 gallon cloth pot with a hole in the bottom and a perforated drain pipe filled with soil coming out of the bottom, wedged into a 5 gallon bucket? Lots of time to work this out I reckon!
Thank you kindly we tried giving him cold medicine today kids more stubborn then his mother lmao wouldn’t take it now she’s threatening him with the doctor good times. What’s the plans for the summer seeds? I’ll send you a death bubba seed if you wanna grow it
Tell him if he doesn't get better no one is going to see the monster trucks this weekend! And I appreciate the seed offer but this summer is already set: 5 Killer Cookies (Cookies&Chem x KA5H) and Grandpa's Moonshine (C&C x Purple Punch x GG#4). These are crosses by another member here and I'm really hoping to make him proud. :)

Quite true! I have to figure out how big to make it. It needs to be schleppable but still with a big enough res so I don't have to fill it 2x a day in flower (because I can't!).

A 5 gallon water bucket holds the equivalent of a 6.25 gallon plant pot, but you lose some of that to the water. A 5 gallon water bucket with a 1 gallon res will be equivalent to a 5 gallon plant pot, which is what I grew in this winter.

Or a 5 gallon cloth pot with a hole in the bottom and a perforated drain pipe filled with soil coming out of the bottom, wedged into a 5 gallon bucket? Lots of time to work this out I reckon!

Tell him if he doesn't get better no one is going to see the monster trucks this weekend! And I appreciate the seed offer but this summer is already set: 5 Killer Cookies (Cookies&Chem x KA5H) and Grandpa's Moonshine (C&C x Purple Punch x GG#4). These are crosses by another member here and I'm really hoping to make him proud. :)
Sounds tasty! Ya I told him that then sweetened the deal and let him play hot wheels on the computer he enjoyed it quite a bit. I need to give it more time but how much MC would you put in a lil solo cup? I almost killed her last weekend with a overdose of superthrive and cal mag so I figured I’d ask this time instead of killing it….see I learn no DE destruction again…yet I mean never again!

Sounds tasty! Ya I told him that then sweetened the deal and let him play hot wheels on the computer he enjoyed it quite a bit. I need to give it more time but how much MC would you put in a lil solo cup? I almost killed her last weekend with a overdose of superthrive and cal mag so I figured I’d ask this time instead of killing it….see I learn no DE destruction again…yet I mean never again!
Wait, we're talking your kid at first and then a plant, right? Not sure how MC would help your son feel better. :hmmmm:

I need to give it more time but how much MC would you put in a lil solo cup? I almost killed her last weekend with a overdose of superthrive and cal mag so I figured I’d ask this time instead of killing it….see I learn no DE destruction again…yet I mean never
Nice bad cop good cop routine!

I start feeding my sprouts when the second set of true leaves are in, and I start around 1.5g/gallon. As it grows I'll bump .5g/gallon until I'm at 4.5g/gallon when it looks old enough to take it. Hard to know how fast to ramp without seeing it. \

If it's an auto I'd follow farside's advice (I think) and start it 1g/gallon and bump it 1g/week to 4.5 in week 4.

Nice bad cop good cop routine!

I start feeding my sprouts when the second set of true leaves are in, and I start around 1.5g/gallon. As it grows I'll bump .5g/gallon until I'm at 4.5g/gallon when it looks old enough to take it. Hard to know how fast to ramp without seeing it. \

If it's an auto I'd follow farside's advice (I think) and start it 1g/gallon and bump it 1g/week to 4.5 in week 4.
I’ll show ya a picture with that being said she’s doing better then she was Sunday and her roots are growing in really well thinking of up potting her in the next week or two into the airpot
B882D8D8-71F8-4786-8C75-5D064A7784F2.jpeg

4ECCEF14-69C9-4034-B0F0-FDFB4A14546B.jpeg

I’ll show ya a picture with that being said she’s doing better then she was Sunday and her roots are growing in really well thinking of up potting her in the next week or two into the airpot
If new growth looks good and it needs water every 24-48 hours then definitely upcan. Careful watering a small plant in that big pot though, easy to leave it sitting in wet soil with no roots to drink it all up. How many gallons/liters is the airpot.

If new growth looks good and it needs water every 24-48 hours then definitely upcan. Careful watering a small plant in that big pot though, easy to leave it sitting in wet soil with no roots to drink it all up. How many gallons/liters is the airpot.
Will do and it’s a 3.3 gal to be honest I don’t even know if I built it right going to do a test to figure it out. Water is still tricky for me still used to the dump and go coco style but I don’t have the time to water it every day it was a real struggle near the end with my last plant hopefully soil will be a easier time. Might put the tent up this weekend so far I haven’t had any complaints with growing I think Julia is just happy I’m not going for 3 hour walks every weekend now lol

How about a Wednesday update to close out the winter grow?

Herewith are the results of the Amnesia Lemon Kush from Delicious Seeds:

That's 148g / 5.22oz, which at 135 days above ground works out to 1.1g/day.

That's on the low end of my yields but I also usually grow in 7 gallons with ~100 days of veg rather than 5 gallons with 65 days of veg. Still, I'm happy with the actual weight. After sorting through all the jars this past weekend it's probably better that I stop harvesting 8+oz plants!

Here are the jars, along with some ground flower for early testing:

So far? "It gets me high." Next time we get some friends together I hope for something better. ;)

Carry on with your week while I continue to catch up on what I've missed here... :slide:

That so cool. Yield by day. I need rhat - not for the moneyball grow but ny solos and outdoors I love it.

Also - quick question? Wasn’t my SIP meant to by at 5’ before flip? I might be wrong but you said 6ft yesterday 🤣

We can go 6ft! Now she’s getting fed again 😅

Nick

That so cool. Yield by day. I need rhat - not for the moneyball grow but ny solos and outdoors I love it.
Yield/day is way more important in a moneyball grow than a solo cup!
Also - quick question? Wasn’t my SIP meant to by at 5’ before flip? I might be wrong but you said 6ft yesterday
We can go 6ft! Now she’s getting fed again
LOL! Let me remind you of what I originally said:
Personally I'd fold the tallest branches to the height of the shorter ones and tie them to bamboo sticks, veg it until they all get about 6" taller, and then flip!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

How about a Wednesday update to close out the winter grow?

Herewith are the results of the Amnesia Lemon Kush from Delicious Seeds:

That's on the low end of my yields but I also usually grow in 7 gallons with ~100 days of veg rather than 5 gallons with 65 days of veg. Still, I'm happy with the actual weight. After sorting through all the jars this past weekend it's probably better that I stop harvesting 8+oz plants!

Here are the jars, along with some ground flower for early testing:

So far? "It gets me high." Next time we get some friends together I hope for something better. ;)

Carry on with your week while I continue to catch up on what I've missed here... :slide:
congrates on the harvest looks tastey!!

I'm considering a version of this one for a couple of outdoor autos maybe this year. Might be mobile enough for you.?

Beautiful jars o nugs Shed!
Thanks Otter!
"It gets me high" That's the highest rating I've heard from your crew so far Man! Nice growing!
I think the highest rating I ever got from the crew was "I was drooling" in response to the Trainwreck, but "it's get me high" is about all I can ever get from the missus!
How nice it is to see the words "close out the winter grow"!
Yes, and the summer grow is in the planning stages (as you know :) )!
congrates on the harvest looks tastey!!
Thanks con, smells good too!
I'm considering a version of this one for a couple of outdoor autos maybe this year. Might be mobile enough for you.?
Excellent build idea, :thanks: . It keeps the water contained rather than needing to keep the soil contained. I'm about to post in the SIP thread and I'll include your link.

Yield/day is way more important in a moneyball grow than a solo cup!

LOL! Let me remind you of what I originally said:

:cheesygrinsmiley:
Thank you for clarification of the rules, En Guarde, Monsieur! She will be 6ft by dawn 😆

How she looks now that might be 6ft under.

But she is once again a focus. Do Si Dos - bever seen it for sale here. Even the place sold me the seeds that sold me clones for the indoor. I hsve some time now to give her some attention and we should try this outdoor flip technique and check the light pollution impact. Our flower room is so close though. 10 metres? 12 yards 😅

Its close. Just brush on your arm.

Dunno.

Nick

Beautiful jars o nugs Shed!

"It gets me high" That's the highest rating I've heard from your crew so far Man! Nice growing! :woohoo: How nice it is to see the words "close out the winter grow"!
That’s the only smoke report I’ve ever heard from his crew. Lmao CL🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom