Is a pound plus possible?

Oh shit actually ! I spoke to a guy a while back that swears flushing them with fuzzy juice for a week makes them take in the flavour. I know he's probably a space cadet that's had one too many medibles but gonna try an irn bru flush at some point soon to find out !

I was going to @ you here, I knew you could help. Your one of the main journals I read and follow.. Thanks for link.. I'm a painter, so defiantly can get access to a ladder.. Any other tips will be bookmarked and used, I'll even follow up with pics, just so you know it happened..

Yeh man, sorry about the late reply. I’m so damn busy helping people on this forum and spreading positivetyness and joy around that I barely even have time to give my own journal a kick once in awhile so it lifts its head with a whimper before going quiet for another two months.
. I'm a painter, so defiantly can get access to a ladder
- You can do it defiantly, or just meekly but you’ll need a ladder to get the top shelf stuff.
And a local dispensary. And a few tools.

Have you picked locks much before?
Don’t feel ashamed just because your plant is so tiny! Its ok. Don’t be sad. Do something good for yourself tonight you deserve it. Also- It might be seeded, hard to tell for sure from the pic. Possible Calmag or phostassium deficiency. It happens. Just give it lots of food and water. Defoliation will increase your yield dramatically. Start now.

In the meantime have you considered switching to oil-based paints? They’re a government approved legal high that is ok while at work and might get you by while you wait for harvest.

Don’t listen to anyone who tells you not to flush! Try not flushing your toilet for 8 weeks, then smoking it. Would you do that?!! No. Cause it’s gross. Well plants are exactly the same thing.

If by mental, you mean mentally superior, thank you for the compliment. I try very hard to pass my deep wisdom along to those less cranially enabled. I spend hours a day here helping to erase some of the rampant ignorance of those that fail to understand the wants and needs of this all-powerful, wonderful, and life-affirming plant.

Here are a few pics of my feline soul mates....

View media item 1668584
View media item 1668582
View media item 1668585
View media item 1668583
Oh...A Wise Guy hey .... Just Kidding. A little 3 Stooges Humor. Hey Blew, I don't want to hi-jack this thread; but if you get a minute could you look at my thread under Co2 & see if you can give me some advice ? Thanks !!!

I couldn’t afford a light the first time and I got my auto right through to harvest just from the light of my phone screen sitting there posting new threads asking how to grow it. Never give up!

I love cats also, I have around 30 of them. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Let's switch the subject for the next 20 posts and talk just about cats.
Do you really take care of that many cats?
I have two, both are 18+ years.
I'll talk cats with ya, let's move somewhere else.

Hey all, love the atmosphere here.. everybody seems super friendly.. it's a real joy being able to ask questions about this awesome plant that's shaping the world into a super tie-dye psychedelic rainbow of super happiness.. Another thing that's impressive, the super excited folks willing/wanting to help answer questions. Which gets me to mine..
Does this look like a true strain or bag seed? Is this going to be recreational or medicinal plant? From looks of it, think it'll get me off my face? I'll need just under a pound to get me through the year, does it look like it'll be a pound? Top shelf? This is five days old, so if plant come from, we smoked that in 45days, will that make this a 45 day strain? Harvest just over a month from now? Awesome, can't wait to smoke the branches of this monster.. Impressive plants, they must grow so super quick... Awesome..

From the length of that stem, looks like she needs more light. :)

I flush with beaver anal gland juice.. Gives a vanilla scent that comes through in taste..

I couldn’t afford a light the first time and I got my auto right through to harvest just from the light of my phone screen sitting there posting new threads asking how to grow it. Never give up!

And you weren't even trying to grow it, just doing your 420 work oblivious to what was happening around you..

Higher sides to pot and more dirt, will shorten that stem.. Saw some white candles at local church, might steal and use those, heard white light goes alright..

Edit (scientific summary): the reason flushing is so critical is because chelates help to re-route the modulation stemming from the flux capacitor (base) throughout each leaves graviton charged phasing (shaft) receptors into the buds themselves. Now obviously this type of interaction creates a re-attenuation of the dorsal THC ion bangers, which re-energizes the ventral superluminal glob plating.

My friend got bitten by a spider that got into some chelated nutes. Now he has super powers. True story! :rofl:

BlackWidowMan

I was reading the OP at first and had to keep looking at the username and their titles, and kept thinking to myself how TF can this person have these titles asking these questions, then I started reading and it clicked... damn trolls lmao

Most popular thread in last 12 hours.. Not sure what that says about any of us :rofl::rofl:

Thanks for the super replies, has me even more super excited :passitleft:

Cats, grrrrr, had about 30 sitting on my plant few days ago.. rolled up in the fans.. Squished the fookers.. Was going to make dim sim but need more than 30cats.. wouldn't have even made spoonful..
Cats are even worst after harvest. Not sure how they do it, but they can even get into your jars. I came home to practically none left...

Most popular thread in last 12 hours.. Not sure what that says about any of us :rofl::rofl:

Just spitballing here...weed causes an over developed sense of sarcasm. I need government funding for my study.

That it’s OK to take a break from the cheese once in a while and joke around - no one was harmed in the making of this thread and the world will still keep spinning.

Just spitballing here...weed causes an over developed sense of sarcasm. I need government funding for my study.

Is that a serious response or are you being sarcastic? :rofl::rofl:

I think that one puts you in the lead mate lol

Back
Top Bottom