Is a pound plus possible?

First off, we will need a whole lot more info to actually help you. Check out this guideline here How to Ask for Grow Support

Top shelf is definitely possible though, and I can tell you how, but first you will need a ladder.

I was going to @ you here, I knew you could help. Your one of the main journals I read and follow.. Thanks for link.. I'm a painter, so defiantly can get access to a ladder.. Any other tips will be bookmarked and used, I'll even follow up with pics, just so you know it happened..

If by mental, you mean mentally superior, thank you for the compliment. I try very hard to pass my deep wisdom along to those less cranially enabled. I spend hours a day here helping to erase some of the rampant ignorance of those that fail to understand the wants and needs of this all-powerful, wonderful, and life-affirming plant.

Here are a few pics of my feline soul mates....

View media item 1668584
View media item 1668582
View media item 1668585
View media item 1668583
Ahh shit sorry mate. Didn't realise you were being serious there. My bad. No offence meant buddy was just playing the thread lol.

Oh cats... Sorry I'm a noob.. I can't keep up with the lingo.. I meant

image.jpg
Aghhhh it's got one of those aliens bursting out it's chest! Someone get Ripley on the line!

I know there's a time difference from the States, but is it still April 1st down under?
I think you mean April 20th.. Few weeks away
How you going man?

I wouldn't wait. It's ready now. Roll that bitch up!

I've looked at trichs, clear I think.. Thinking about rusty nail through the stem and into dark before harvest. I don't want to rush it, try to get most outta it.ight change it to 5gal tomorrow, heard that gives more root space, resulting in bigger harvest..lot of rockwool though. anyone using pink bats?

I think you mean April 20th.. Few weeks away
How you going man?

Just harvested my latest crop. Took me 4 autos to get over a pound (final weight to be determined, should be 18-20oz). Dropped some new beans. Hopefully they'll keep up with your monster you got there. Then maybe I can get 4lbs in 7 sq/ft under 300 watts of light. I need to quit ordering from the UK and get some Aussie bag seed if I wanna improve my yields I guess.

I've looked at trichs, clear I think.. Thinking about rusty nail through the stem and into dark before harvest. I don't want to rush it, try to get most outta it.ight change it to 5gal tomorrow, heard that gives more root space, resulting in bigger harvest..lot of rockwool though. anyone using pink bats?

You forgot the Ice around the plant, so if Ice makes more trichs then Dry Ice would be even better or heck Liquid Nitrogen be even better yet maybe ;) :rofl:.......but seriously, "I do _____ the last day/2 days to make the plant throw out more trichs". But the trichs take literally weeks to mature? "no you harvesting too early" ;)

You forgot the Ice around the plant, so if Ice makes more trichs then Dry Ice would be even better or heck Liquid Nitrogen be even better yet maybe ;) :rofl:.......but seriously, "I do _____ the last day/2 days to make the plant throw out more trichs". But the trichs take literally weeks to mature? "no you harvesting too early" ;)
Dry ice is amazing for making tricomes....

Fall off my buds!

LoL.... that's about it though.... I think!

I hate to rain on anyone's parade,but that plant is definitely a male-
you can tell by that long stem.
The picture was obviously taken in the morning, just after the plant woke up.
Later on in the day,it will probably be bent over and kind of "droopy." :)

Just harvested my latest crop. Took me 4 autos to get over a pound (final weight to be determined, should be 18-20oz). Dropped some new beans. Hopefully they'll keep up with your monster you got there. Then maybe I can get 4lbs in 7 sq/ft under 300 watts of light. I need to quit ordering from the UK and get some Aussie bag seed if I wanna improve my yields I guess.
Mate you should get yourself one of those 1000 blurples that go for 80 sheets. They say they can 4lb per metre so it must be true!

I hate to rain on anyone's parade,but that plant is definitely a male-
you can tell by that long stem.
The picture was obviously taken in the morning, just after the plant woke up.
Later on in the day,it will probably be bent over and kind of "droopy." :)
Yeah, it's definitely having an erection.

I’d definitely start flushing soon.

Edit (scientific summary): the reason flushing is so critical is because chelates help to re-route the modulation stemming from the flux capacitor (base) throughout each leaves graviton charged phasing (shaft) receptors into the buds themselves. Now obviously this type of interaction creates a re-attenuation of the dorsal THC ion bangers, which re-energizes the ventral superluminal glob plating.

So yeah, definitely start flushing soon. :)

might change it to 5gal tomorrow
WRONG! You need to go to a 1 gallon, then a 2 gallon, then a 5 gallon.
Ahh shit sorry mate. Didn't realise you were being serious there.
Mr Meow Meow and I accept your admission of error.
Later on in the day,it will probably be bent over and kind of "droopy."
That is because you have no idea how to water a plant properly.
If it's on the internet, it's gospel.
Same as my thread 50 Things Newbies Do Wrong

I’d definitely start flushing soon.

Edit (scientific summary): the reason flushing is so critical is because chelates help to re-route the modulation stemming from the flux capacitor (base) throughout each leaves graviton charged phasing (shaft) receptors into the buds themselves. Now obviously this type of interaction creates a re-attenuation of the dorsal THC ion bangers, which re-energizes the ventral superluminal glob plating.

So yeah, definitely start flushing soon. :)
Yaay let's argue about flushing!!!
It's a myth! And here's why. True story.
I grew a "Cali orange " hybrid called passion fruit last year. Some numpty at my work was banging on about these magical Cali orange tins they get for £130 per 3.5g. 100% organic grown in the Cali sunshine.
I don't usually sell anything. I grow for someone so most of it is called for but I'm ever the opportunist so once I was ready, gave the lad at work a bell and said I'd had a bunch of it shipped over (I'm UK) from a Cali contact and that he could have it for £450 an oz.
Well he bit my hand off and sold the lot at £25-£30 a gram and made a fuckin fortune.
Not a single person realised that it
A- it wasn't Cali orange
B- was grown in hydro in my attic under blurple leds, nothing organic or sunshiney about it.
Or C, the most important thing of all.
I DONT FLUSH MY PLANTS!
If you feed them properly it doesn't make a difference. Not in hydro anyway.

Back
Top Bottom