Its A New Year's Flipping Party! Group Journal For Those Flipping On New Year's

Before

420-magazine-mobile505272523.jpg

After

420-magazine-mobile451535675.jpg

They are ready for flip!!!! Can't wait :)

Ya cool thread idea Freak!

I'm sure a lot of us had the same New Years idea, too good a day not to use .✌️

Yeah it is a cool thread idea! I veg for 42 days and day 42 for me is tomorrow. It was totally unplanned. The ganja gods just aligned on this one. So easy to remember and a fun way to start the New Years off right!

They avoided the trash, spent enough time in the solo cups to completely fill them with roots then into the coco to veg for four weeks. Winter growin really makes me appreciate better conditions!
420-magazine-mobile1125856797.jpg
420-magazine-mobile821692785.jpg

Yeah it is a cool thread idea! I veg for 42 days and day 42 for me is tomorrow. It was totally unplanned. The ganja gods just aligned on this one. So easy to remember and a fun way to start the New Years off right!

Nice ase welcome to have ya .

Everyone getting ready to take pics of before flips my lights come on in 30 mins Will be making sure they are prepared before going into starch then I will shit my lights down at midnight . then New Year's Day lights will come on at 7 pm to 7 am .

Pics in a bit .

Everyone has some nice looking plants, I don't have any to flip on New year's but I would like to tag along with you guys and watch your ladies flower. I am just starting to grow in CoCo so I have alot to learn. Hope everyone has a great New year's...️

Everyone has some nice looking plants, I don't have any to flip on New year's but I would like to tag along with you guys and watch your ladies flower. I am just starting to grow in CoCo so I have alot to learn. Hope everyone has a great New year's...️

Everyone is definitely more than welcome to tag along for the journey! Glad to have you EastCoast.

My flippers are on 20/4 right meow. 3-7 is lights off. Today will be the last 4 hours of dark. When they go to sleep tomorrow at 3pm Jan 1st it will be for 12 hours :). I'll have a couple pics later on. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! I'm not feeling the greatest so it's Home made chicken noodle soup and relaxing for me.

Sorry guys my first time I never post nothing like that Ok 7 weeks veg 600w M.H. ph 6-6:5 roff I don't know I never check are use it flora nova for veg max strength I have six plants right now I don't know it's too much one light like I said I'm a first-time I grow thank you for everything I love this app

Sorry guys my first time I never post nothing like that Ok 7 weeks veg 600w M.H. ph 6-6:5 roff I don't know I never check are use it flora nova for veg max strength I have six plants right now I don't know it's too much one light like I said I'm a first-time I grow thank you for everything I love this app
They look pretty good man. You're doing something right. Your light should be fine. Might get a little tight in the grow area, but if you can keep them happy your gonna end up with some good bud. You're in the right place.

They look pretty good man. You're doing something right. Your light should be fine. Might get a little tight in the grow area, but if you can keep them happy your gonna end up with some good bud. You're in the right place.

Thank you man happy new year thank you for reply trying to do something right I just do the normal rules water light and food

Thank you man happy new year thank you for reply trying to do something right I just do the normal rules water light and food
I'm the same way. All I need id water light and food. and bud, and cable TV, and... I'm needy

Back
Top Bottom