James' Soil - Multi-Strain 2012 Grow

Hey Jim. :Namaste:

All I can think of to say is.....You have one great grow going, Buddy. Wooo Weee!:bravo:

Hey, thanks buddy. I still can't believe how different this grow is from the last one.

This was my best tasting and yielding plant last time. If I remember correctly, she yielded about 1/2 an oz. I would think I should be able to pull at least an oz a plant this time.
IMAG09782.jpg

IMAG09743.jpg

My current cheese:
IMAG2663.jpg

IMAG2753.jpg

I have 5 tops on this cheese that are each bigger than the one top on my old plant.

What do you have in the tea you plan to flush with ???...don;t put in what you are suppose to be taking out...

I don't have a tea yet... I still need to figure out what I am going to brew up.

I was just thinking that the point of flushing is to use up the last of the salts and get the nutes out. If I am doing food/food/water, then they are already using up salts along the way with the just water (not all of them I know). With the samples that I have taken so far, I can barely taste nutrients and that is with blasting them right now. So if I make a very low dose tea (about equivalent to about 1/10 strength of what they are getting now) and give them that for a week and water for the last week, they should still gobble up most of the nutes and the rest in the last one week. I could also do 10 day tea/4 days water or try 4/10 tea/water. What does everyone think. That way when they are swelling, instead of plain water they would still get some nutes and still get a flush at the end.

For the tea I was thinking of using some coco as a base then add in very little micro and even less, if any, grow. Mainly use bloom and k-bud (things high in P and K). Also I would drop in some soil-activator (I would think this would help make the last of the salts more available), and some humate tea. I still need to look up what all would be good to use but, if anyone has any tips/tricks/advise/suggestions/ or any other form of input on this I would very much appreciate it!!!!!!

Thanks!!!

Hey Jim, I would just use Molasses, or Sweet. No more Ferts at all! And be sure to give them nothing for at least the last 7 days at least, I would say really the last two, but that is up to You. I know Growers that do it both ways, as long as You can make sure they are well and truly flushed come Harvest, that's why I do the Two Week Method of Nothing:blushsmile:. You sure SOUND STOKED:thumb:! Keep Up The Good Work!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Hey Jim, I would just use Molasses, or Sweet. No more Ferts at all! And be sure to give them nothing for at least the last 7 days at least, I would say really the last two, but that is up to You. I know Growers that do it both ways, as long as You can make sure they are well and truly flushed come Harvest, that's why I do the Two Week Method of Nothing:blushsmile:. You sure SOUND STOKED:thumb:! Keep Up The Good Work!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Thanks for the advise... Maybe I'll just try it on one of the love lettuces as a test to compare... I am indeed stoked... thank you!

I bet this will give you some ideals..and don;t forget the molasses...Ultimate Compost Tea Recipe For Boosting Plant Growth

Yes, that's what I was looking for.... a good start! Thank you very much!!

As for the molasses, I have been giving it to them with each plain watering. I forgot to put it in on this last one though.

I should have a special update soon.... once I figure out how!!!

Great job on the videos James!! the plants are looking pretty nice man, and great job on the supercropping. You will notice the supercropped branches will produce much more weight than the non-supercropped ones :)

IceMud, Maybe Indoors I Might Super Crop, Because You Can Control The Light, But Outdoors I have Found That There is Little to No Difference in the Amount Produced. Even From the same Strain. The ones that have Not Been Super-Cropped, tend to produce fewer, but Larger Buds, and the Super Cropped, Topped, Femmed, Trained Plants always Produce More Buds, but of Lesser Stature over All:hmmmm:, The Weights are Generally the Same, Sometimes one way, weighs a Little More. the next it is the other Way that weighs More. And Please do not feel IceMud that I am trying to detract from Your advice, because it is STILL GOOD!!! I am just telling You what has happened for Me on this:goof:. You are "TOO GOOD A PERSON" IceMud, for Me to disrespect You, EVER:thumb:! And Jim, I finally got to watch the Video, after I do not know How Many Times I Tried:yahoo:! I was so Stoked!!! Keep Up The Great Work. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Back
Top Bottom