Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2

Re: Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2 - Blue Planet Nutri

Lol, I used to watch a friend fiddle with various Linux versions... Neat stuff. My bro used to be a distributer or something for Ubuntu... Ive got discs, but like everyone says... I play games, so it would really cripple my second main reason for a computer...

That and my mom would probably hate it. She hates windows half the time.

Anyway.. Did you do away with lambs bread? I think I've found a way to get seeds of it... They will probably sit on the shelf though for a few years.. It would be nice if they kicked up the plant count here in the islands. Would make finding and having good medicine much easier... I'm glad you found some good ones jandre!

Peace :)

Nah, Mate.. Lamb's bread is still here. Mom took a big pH hit, and they're all in recovery in The Maternity Ward.

I'm deciding which to weed out (oops) because of finickiness. Lamb's Bread is looking to be on the short list. Dunno... I did just expand the Maternity Ward, so I might keep her. Still trying to decide if I want to push the #'s game here in Cali. I can have 12 immature, 6 mature, and 8oz processed flowers... There are 6 Mothers.... that's half of my mature? Or is that considered mature? ugh... too confusing. It all boils down to how my next cop visit goes, I guess. But that's an objective thing, too. ARRG! Compliance is a bitch.

Re: Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2 - Blue Planet Nutri

jandre...do you actually get people checking you're count? Guess anything is possible in Cali. :smokin:

I've had them knock on the door asking about all sorts of stuff in the neighborhood. Fireworks, "Shots fired", which was actually a blown transformer, kids making trouble, vandalism of a power meter in my back yard (my yard houses the power board for my block of buildings for the complex), you name it. If they request to see my grow, since it is clearly posted on a wall inside that there is a grow, right next to my recommendation, I let the one or two cops in if they see the sign. It saves the danger and hassle of having a whole team of 8 show up with a piece of paper and assault weapons around my child. It happened a lot more in the first year of me having a grow paper, than it has this year. So far, none have even cared. I had one knock on the sliding glass back door as I was trimming in the living room, and he didn't even say, "I smell marijuana." He looked at the tray and bowl, and up at the sign, and asked his questions about a runner. Didn't give a shit about what I was doing. But like I said, I have had them come in and tell me I was over my numbers. This year, though, my grower's rec, doesn't have a limit printed on it. I still go by the county limits, to some extent, but I'm a little more relaxed about it, since it's not expressly set in my rec.

Hi Jandre wanted to say hello, fairly new member on this site, I wondered around in here (the site) for a couple of weeks before I decided to join. I got hooked on reading your last journal and read every page of it. I've read this one too, lol and I'm glad I'm finally caught up to date and can tell you you're doing a most magnificent job. The information you have and (and freely give) is absolutely top-notch and I commend you for it!

This is my first post on the site. Subscribed. Jandre, you're the man!

+reps from me. Peace brother I hope all is well.

I've had them knock on the door asking about all sorts of stuff in the neighborhood. Fireworks, "Shots fired", which was actually a blown transformer, kids making trouble, vandalism of a power meter in my back yard (my yard houses the power board for my block of buildings for the complex), you name it. If they request to see my grow, since it is clearly posted on a wall inside that there is a grow, right next to my recommendation, I let the one or two cops in if they see the sign. It saves the danger and hassle of having a whole team of 8 show up with a piece of paper and assault weapons around my child. It happened a lot more in the first year of me having a grow paper, than it has this year. So far, none have even cared. I had one knock on the sliding glass back door as I was trimming in the living room, and he didn't even say, "I smell marijuana." He looked at the tray and bowl, and up at the sign, and asked his questions about a runner. Didn't give a shit about what I was doing. But like I said, I have had them come in and tell me I was over my numbers. This year, though, my grower's rec, doesn't have a limit printed on it. I still go by the county limits, to some extent, but I'm a little more relaxed about it, since it's not expressly set in my rec.

That would make me paranoid as hell. They can look in anytime. I don't know if anyone ever checks here. They put that responsibility on the Drug and Alcohol Dept. Which was already swamped. At least 20 -30% of the Police smoke. They are always getting busted. If they catch you without a mmj card, they just take the plants and tell you to get one. :bravo:

Hi Jandre wanted to say hello, fairly new member on this site, I wondered around in here (the site) for a couple of weeks before I decided to join. I got hooked on reading your last journal and read every page of it. I've read this one too, lol and I'm glad I'm finally caught up to date and can tell you you're doing a most magnificent job. The information you have and (and freely give) is absolutely top-notch and I commend you for it!

This is my first post on the site. Subscribed. Jandre, you're the man!

+reps from me. Peace brother I hope all is well.

Wow! I'm honored to have your first post! I'm glad that you found a journal that you liked and decided to join because of it. I'm even more happy that it was MINE that help in that decision! :cheesygrinsmiley: Welcome to 420Magazine!!

:420:

You must be a pretty good reader to have read all of the last and all of this. I'd be working at it for a month with my trouble reading.

Thanks for the rep, the kudos, and the ego fluff! :rofl:

Hey, when you start a grow, let me know, and I'll come over and sub up, that way if you have any questions, you can post them there, and I'll be notified of it, and will be able to answer it there. That really helps to keep things organized so you can look back later.

Wow! I'm honored to have your first post! I'm glad that you found a journal that you liked and decided to join because of it. I'm even more happy that it was MINE that help in that decision! :cheesygrinsmiley: Welcome to 420Magazine!!

:420:

You must be a pretty good reader to have read all of the last and all of this. I'd be working at it for a month with my trouble reading.

Thanks for the rep, the kudos, and the ego fluff! :rofl:

Hey, when you start a grow, let me know, and I'll come over and sub up, that way if you have any questions, you can post them there, and I'll be notified of it, and will be able to answer it there. That really helps to keep things organized so you can look back later.

I am a pretty good reader, I guess, lol, I read the entire 100 page journal in about 5 hours I think... And I actually think I'm about to start one now, it's nowhere near the level you're growing on currently, as my space and current situation limits me, but I've been reading a good bit about stealth growing and built myself a pc box. It's more an experiment than anything, and I don't expect much yield... but I'll get more into it over there so as not to try and hi-jack your thread any longer and apologies if you took it as such it wasn't my intentions lol I'll throw a link in my sig when I get it up :)

Nah, Mate.. Lamb's bread is still here. Mom took a big pH hit, and they're all in recovery in The Maternity Ward.

I'm deciding which to weed out (oops) because of finickiness. Lamb's Bread is looking to be on the short list. Dunno... I did just expand the Maternity Ward, so I might keep her. Still trying to decide if I want to push the #'s game here in Cali. I can have 12 immature, 6 mature, and 8oz processed flowers... There are 6 Mothers.... that's half of my mature? Or is that considered mature? ugh... too confusing. It all boils down to how my next cop visit goes, I guess. But that's an objective thing, too. ARRG! Compliance is a bitch.

Man... A dream!!

Here we can have... 3 oz I think... Honestly, Im just not a good enough grower to have such small grows and bring in 3 oz as quick as I need to use it... Not possible. But I really dont think they care as much in hawaii so long as they don't think your selling.. heck, I've known people without medical cards ( or medical need) who blatantly grew more than I did... they were "busted", which ment the plants were taken... Told 'hey, cut it out'...

Hey man, you gotta be picky with moms.. If that lambs bread isn't doing you as well as something else may.. Toss the gal!
On a side not.. I keep hearing she's fast, how long did yours take to flower? Quick sativa's are very tempting IMO.

That would make me paranoid as hell. They can look in anytime. I don't know if anyone ever checks here. They put that responsibility on the Drug and Alcohol Dept. Which was already swamped. At least 20 -30% of the Police smoke. They are always getting busted. If they catch you without a mmj card, they just take the plants and tell you to get one. :bravo:

A cop had a card ( they aren't supposed to here i guess)... He was busted with pounds in his trunk...I don't think he was smoking, but he was selling like crazy! He rented a house just to grow in... In a community that's pretty nice.

Theres all kinds of crazy stuff like that though, like OMM said... The police are much more concerned with drunk drivers, and hard drug users.

Hell, Maui Wowie was supposedly named by a police family... Which was the main buyer of that strain, not the grower.

Man... A dream!!

Here we can have... 3 oz I think... Honestly, Im just not a good enough grower to have such small grows and bring in 3 oz as quick as I need to use it... Not possible. But I really dont think they care as much in hawaii so long as they don't think your selling.. heck, I've known people without medical cards ( or medical need) who blatantly grew more than I did... they were "busted", which ment the plants were taken... Told 'hey, cut it out'...

Hey man, you gotta be picky with moms.. If that lambs bread isn't doing you as well as something else may.. Toss the gal!
On a side not.. I keep hearing she's fast, how long did yours take to flower? Quick sativa's are very tempting IMO.

Yeah, she was fast... 60 days from flip, I think. But leggy as hell and stretched like there's room for her to do so. Not one nug was over .3g, I think. She yielded well, though, from what I remember. And a nice smooth smoke, and clean when she left. Y'know, I may jsut keep her, I haven't decided, really... It's nice to have a pure landrace option for breeding later.

A cop had a card ( they aren't supposed to here i guess)... He was busted with pounds in his trunk...I don't think he was smoking, but he was selling like crazy! He rented a house just to grow in... In a community that's pretty nice.

Theres all kinds of crazy stuff like that though, like OMM said... The police are much more concerned with drunk drivers, and hard drug users.

Hell, Maui Wowie was supposedly named by a police family... Which was the main buyer of that strain, not the grower.

Yeah, they're more concerned with...um... one named after frozen water.... from what I hear. Had a friend stationed there for a while and a drunk driver smashed his brand new Jetta turbo in the rear at 60 MPH. He was completely fine, but the car... They didn't even pay out what he still owed when they totaled it out... He took the shifter knob when he went to the wrecking yard to clear his stuff out. Honestly, I don't know how he could stand having that car and only 12 miles to drive from shore to shore.

Yoo hoo! :ciao:

"Allo!"
"Did you say, hello?"
"No, I said allo. But that's close enough"
"You're a worm aren't you?"
"Yeah, that's right."
"You wouldn't by any chance no the way through this Labyrinth?"
"Who me? No, I'm just a worm."
"Oh."
"Come inside and meet the Mrs."

:) :slide:

Oops, sorry for the distraction ...

I'm having a mooch through your journal and I just wanted to say I reeeeeally love how beautifully presented and organised everything is in here. This is like me at work. At home Fluffy Chaos ensues but I do like making written things look good.

:high-five:

Right... be back soon, got some more reading to do... :geek:

PS I wish I could grow Fluffy Bunnies!

REPS if I could :thanks:

F0: The parents selected to start a breeding program. Often referred to as P1 and P2, but this is incorrect.

F1: the first cross between two unrelated parents. The F stands for filial, and refers to the fact that all F1 progeny of the same cross are full brothers and sisters to one another.

S1: The first selfed generation. Selfing an S1 produces an S2, etc. Anecdotal evidence from Sam_Skunkman indicates that continued selfing to the S3 and S4 produces plants so weak that they must be handled very carefully, "like kittens" in his words.

R1's (aka Reversed F1's): When feminized pollen is used to pollinate a different female than the pollen donor. R1's will tend to act like a tradional male x female cross, only all female, while S1's appear to have some different properties that are not yet fully understood. Early reports indicate that S1's are more consistent than R1's on average, but there are many exceptions, and more research is needed.

BC1: The first backcross generation, ie when an F1 or R1 progeny is crossed back to an F0 parent. Backcrossing can increase the influence of either parent, but continued backcrossing is too much inbreeding, according to both DJ Short and Rezdog, and should be used rarely if at all. One or two backcrosses followed by full-sib mating has beena successful strategy for many breeders, including the creator of Northern Lights.

So breeding goes like this:
F0(mother)+F0(father)=F1
F1+F1(same plant self pollinated)=S1
S1+S1(same plant self pollinated)=S2=weaker plant
F1+F1(different plants)=R1
S1+F0=BC1

These terms can be combined for shortand pedigrees. A second backross, followed by three generations of sib-mating, may be represented as a BC2-F3 generation.

Clear as mud?

Yoo hoo! :ciao:

"Allo!"
"Did you say, hello?"
"No, I said allo. But that's close enough"
"You're a worm aren't you?"
"Yeah, that's right."
"You wouldn't by any chance no the way through this Labyrinth?"
"Who me? No, I'm just a worm."
"Oh."
"Come inside and meet the Mrs."

:) :slide:

Oops, sorry for the distraction ...

I'm having a mooch through your journal and I just wanted to say I reeeeeally love how beautifully presented and organised everything is in here. This is like me at work. At home Fluffy Chaos ensues but I do like making written things look good.

:high-five:

Right... be back soon, got some more reading to do... :geek:

"Don't go that way! Never EVER go that way!"

"Whew... If she had gone that way, she'd have gone straight to that castle!"

Yeah, I really really try to keep things organized as much as possible throughout my grows. It makes a dyslexic search much easier when I know where to look, heheh. It is not an accurate representation of this desk, however, or my bedroom for that matter. But, the Maternity Ward, The Hatchery, Neonatal Care, K-8, 9-12, and the Cardboard Flower Box are all pretty much spotless (now) and running like they never have before.

Maternity Ward: Where my mothers are kept
The Hatchery: Where beans are popped
Neonatal Care: Cloning Area
K-8: Veg1(hardening off)-Where clones and new seedlings go to be prepared for 9-12
9-12: Veg2-Final Staging before Cardboard Flower Box

My mothers are kept in the Maternity Ward, and this is where they are groomed, and shaped into beautiful producing donors. When cuttings are taken they are taken to Neonatal Care to become brand new plants. Once rooted, They are placed into Primary, or K-8, and are loved, and cared for to help each one grow to their potential, under my watchful eye. While they are there, any shortcomings are identified, and dealt with as needed. Once each is established and growing, initial selection for graduation is made from K-8 to see who is ready for 9-12. Those not performing to set standards are either held back, or placed in alternate means (bin). Those held back a cycle have one more chance to graduate to 9-12. Otherwise they are moved to the alternate. Once in 9-12, juveniles are allowed to grow and during final selection, only the best are accepted into the University, or The Cardboard Flower Box. All others have one more cycle before they go elsewhere, and are thus forgotten. In "The Box" is where the young adults really show what they can do, and are allowed to blossom into the beautiful plants they are, still under my watchful eye. Once fully mature, they learn their grizzly fate, and are harvested and processed. Hey, at least they lived a full life up to that point. Those that weren't selected can't say that.

Social engineering at its least evil. WITH PLANTS!

isnt green fluffy bunny's a name you made up for a strain that has an unpleasant name?

I did not make it up... it was changed by HIGH TIMES MAGAZINE because a cannabis plant should never be associated with such a dangerous and deadly chemical as it first was named.
It is also known as Cush or Green Cush (yes with a "C") and one other name I do not agree with, nor can it be posted here as it is named like a very dangerous and even deadly chemical.
This quote from High Times: But we do ourselves no favors by equating cannabis in any way with a toxic, dangerous substance... So we've come up with the alternative: Herewith, Green _____ shall be known as Green Fluffy Bunnies. Everyone must comply!

Fluffy :circle-of-love: Marmite

lol Ari, i think PC Vs Mac is like *marmite*. and we get our preference from birth :rofl:

:rofl: :thumb::high-five:

"Don't go that way! Never EVER go that way!"

"Whew... If she had gone that way, she'd have gone straight to that castle!"

I absolutely love this!! I am going to learn so much (when I actually understand it at least a little bit :)). Sadly I don't think I am ever going to experience the wonders of hydro. I can't concentrate enough! :laugh:

Maternity Ward: Where my mothers are kept
The Hatchery: Where beans are popped
Neonatal Care: Cloning Area
K-8: Veg1(hardening off)-Where clones and new seedlings go to be prepared for 9-12
9-12: Veg2-Final Staging before Cardboard Flower Box

Link is in my sig if you find the time to mosey over and check out what I've got going, Jandre (or anybody else for that matter lol)... sorry for de-railing your thread buddy I tried to send it to you a pm to avoid looking like an a** but I don't have 50 posts yet. Again, I hope all is well and I look forward to any suggestions or criticism and of you guys may have to offer my rookie-ness. Bless!

Link is in my sig if you find the time to mosey over and check out what I've got going, Jandre (or anybody else for that matter lol)... sorry for de-railing your thread buddy I tried to send it to you a pm to avoid looking like an a** but I don't have 50 posts yet. Again, I hope all is well and I look forward to any suggestions or criticism and of you guys may have to offer my rookie-ness. Bless!

GOT IT! Been there already :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom