Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2

Re: Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2 - Blue Planet Nutri

My results from using this after just a few weeks is amazing. No scum in my reservoirs, no stuff in the bottom. Plants responded almost instantly with EXPLOSIVE ROOT GROWTH due to the very healthy environment. Hell, even my ailing cuttings I have been nursing for months now, are responding with new growth.

My impression? Hydroponics+Blue Range ZONE=Sterile growing=more healthy plants.

Re: Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2 - Blue Planet Nutri

Clones in Rockwool. I'm trying something to keep the started cubes from falling over, so, that's why the hydroton.

0.0 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies Clone - GFB
0.0 days tracking Lamb's Bread Clone - LamBrd
0.0 days tracking Purple Mr Nice Clone - P. MrN
0.0 days tracking Tangerine Dream Clone - TanD

I got a book years ago from a hydro shop in North Hollywood, CA. that has been there for decades, something like "How to fully formulate hydroponics nutrients" or something to that effect. One day I want to learn how to make my own nutrients and see how they work compared to store bought ones.

very nice as usual
buds looking yummy
clones looking healthy
:thumb:

very nice as usual
buds looking yummy
clones looking healthy
:thumb:

Thanks CHH!

hehe, clones look healthy right now, because they just came off the mother. They'll decline a bit before they take root, but will bounce back once I start feeding them.

I've not bashed Windows or Linux, just tried to defend my platform. To be clear. Sorry if I took it all too personally, but there's room for choice and I don't believe I've thrown thousands away. Nor do I believe you throw your money away if you are getting what you want from your machine - does that make sense? I had to edit one post a bit because I put personal info there I shouldn't have, btw - no other reason (oops).

OK! OK! You two! Enough! You both have great machines. If you are happy with yours...that's enough!:peace:

Oppps...I'm a little late!

Wow.saw what I missed....I have run linux in many different forms. I liked red hat and mandrake the most.

I love the blue zone Corey made for me and I'm testing, works really really well so far. I have used it upto 3ml per 5 gallons so far but not any hotter. I really don't see a need to.

Love the plants as always jandre, sorry I haven't been around much my friend.

Wow.saw what I missed....I have run linux in many different forms. I liked red hat and mandrake the most.

I love the blue zone Corey made for me and I'm testing, works really really well so far. I have used it upto 3ml per 5 gallons so far but not any hotter. I really don't see a need to.

Love the plants as always jandre, sorry I haven't been around much my friend.

Yeah, as far as Linux GUI's go, I like the Open Source versions as well, simply because you don't have to pay for all the little extras as well, like a windows emulator for games, and such. Linux is a lot more stable than anything Microsoft has done to date, but everyone is on the Winblows bandwagon so that's where the hot games are as well. I wish it had caught on as well as Microsoft did so I didn't have to have this dual boot situation that I have now.

As far as testing, if it is the same analysis as the one made at home, you can actually go as strong as 12ml/5Gal which is what I did for the first two weeks I was using it to knock out any crap that had taken hold in my system. I'm down to 9ml/5Gal now, and I am loving it.

Thanks for the kudos on the plants. I was wondering where you had gotten to. You okay, buddy?

i went looking for a bluezonelike product yesterday my hydro store was like huh? whats dmzone? tried selling me some 36$ AN shit that had 0.03% some nitrate sulfate crap i told em theres like 15cents worth of chemicals in this, and ended up with 29% h202 for 12 clams cuz dumping in a quart of 3% h202 every few days is old and would likely end my hydro run out of aggravation , adding 3ml per gallon every 5 days is much more tolerable :thumb:

i went looking for a bluezonelike product yesterday my hydro store was like huh? whats dmzone? tried selling me some 36$ AN shit that had 0.03% some nitrate sulfate crap i told em theres like 15cents worth of chemicals in this, and ended up with 29% h202 for 12 clams cuz dumping in a quart of 3% h202 every few days is old and would likely end my hydro run out of aggravation , adding 3ml per gallon every 5 days is much more tolerable :thumb:

Soo if you're looking to make the stuff in the recipe on the previous page, you need only to go to the rainforest retail site Shmam-shmazon. The prices I previously posted were from that very site. There is enough there in those two 1lb packages of powder to make 28.266Gal of Blue Range ZONE for Total Cost of Materials: $21.73. That should be enough to last a few years.

i would switch to linux...any damn linux over windows if i could just play my games on there =/

who wouldnt want a pc thats ultra stable and with a greater resistance to malignant forces.

if i was tyrant for a day, i would go on a 'black hat' witch hunt :rofl:

i dont mind grey hats, some times one has to do unpleasant for the greater good, but black hats are asshats.

i tried to go all linux with kubuntu a couple yrs ago, and except for a couple things (sadly very big things) it went well, at the time i was having trouble getting packages to install right, and the issue of gaming forces me to use windows, but know this the day i can do all i want/need without macrosux im abandoning it like ppl avoid the ebola virus!

Looking good buddy . do remember my last grow and the problems i had check out my new journal im in week 6

Yeah, as far as Linux GUI's go, I like the Open Source versions as well, simply because you don't have to pay for all the little extras as well, like a windows emulator for games, and such. Linux is a lot more stable than anything Microsoft has done to date, but everyone is on the Winblows bandwagon so that's where the hot games are as well. I wish it had caught on as well as Microsoft did so I didn't have to have this dual boot situation that I have now.

As far as testing, if it is the same analysis as the one made at home, you can actually go as strong as 12ml/5Gal which is what I did for the first two weeks I was using it to knock out any crap that had taken hold in my system. I'm down to 9ml/5Gal now, and I am loving it.

Thanks for the kudos on the plants. I was wondering where you had gotten to. You okay, buddy?

I'm not sure if it's the same stuff or not. I think it might be a tad different but thats a guess only due to the conversations Corey and I have had. I run it lower since I start everything out with it and I'm not trying to fix anything. If I was trying to get rid of rot I'd run it hotter for sure.

I'll shoot you an email to get you up to speed on whats been going on here shortly.

Lol, I used to watch a friend fiddle with various Linux versions... Neat stuff. My bro used to be a distributer or something for Ubuntu... Ive got discs, but like everyone says... I play games, so it would really cripple my second main reason for a computer...

That and my mom would probably hate it. She hates windows half the time.

Anyway.. Did you do away with lambs bread? I think I've found a way to get seeds of it... They will probably sit on the shelf though for a few years.. It would be nice if they kicked up the plant count here in the islands. Would make finding and having good medicine much easier... I'm glad you found some good ones jandre!

Peace :)

Back
Top Bottom